So i was suspended from the army today for holding "harmfull points of view"

So i was suspended from the army today for holding "harmfull points of view".

What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

goarmy.com/benefits/additional-incentives/mavni.html
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/15/eu-fairy-godmother-migrants-europe-flying-carpet/
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZdZUQAT1w
youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw&index=34&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask for asylum in the USA.

Get off Sup Forums stop being so edgy. Become a better person.

Assassinate Merkel

Defect to the United States.

And what is your POV?
Are you one of those german military guys that got caught with nazi flags?

What were the (((harmful points of view)))?
Go away, nigger, your filthy kind aren't welcome

>be German
>be edgy
>get suspended

t. Muhammed al Corbyn

Just suspended or are you going to be discharged?
What did you do, said you love your country?

Defecate to the US

Defect to the United States and die for Israel.

Fuck off, We're full.

I was payed to be part of a discussion panel on border security today. I ate sandwiches and tim tams through the entire conversation but swayed most of the room to my position regardless.

Go to the FFL

Start training in the woods with other harmful people. Start a parallel military structure.

>US
>we

Flag checks out, carry on

kek. Mexicans are like white women with black men nowadays. They really are taking ownership of this thing.

Only in Germany could you get suspended from the military for loving your country too much

Sure thing buddy.

America allows non-citizens to serve in its Army. Come over here, fight for us, get citizenship, vote for Trump in 2020.

Gott mit uns!!!

>what to do
The answer is closer than you think

i don't believe you

what were the harmful views?

you network with everyone else who was discharged to plan and scheme your revenge

Said some things about the Holocaust i shouldnt have said

Come Spain and join legion, if fascism is what moves you fordward. If u only fight for reich, go sell bratwurst if u want.

>1post by this id

Podemos will fix it :^)

how does that work. I'm currently a /fit/ NEET and I want to put some purpose into my life. Getting US citizenship would be a bonus so I can get out of trudeauland

>suspended from the army

what does this even mean?

>What to do?

Stop being such an islamophobic nazi Dieter.

Find the underground nazi army that merkel is supposedly afraid of. Burn down refugee centers.

goarmy.com/benefits/additional-incentives/mavni.html

oh no the anti nazi compane of our minister of defence got your ass

HOW UNFAIR, well at least you have a degree, i mean you are the übermensch.

you do have a degree arent you ? :^)

germany is an american vassal. don't fight for them.

What even is that?

TELL ME MORE.

I'm a UK maths student but frankly I've always wanted a career in the military.

If you were spouting some nationalistic, nazi-esque type shit in Germany, where this shit is illegal in your Constitution, you only have yourself to blame.

Not that I agree that holding "harmful points of view" should have any consequences, but you should know the laws in your own country man.

silly goyim.
dont critisize the narrative!
go die for israel!

you fuckin idiot
for the 6000000th time, do not reveal you power level to everyone

Practice painting for a while, try do something with it. If it doesn't work out.. then y̴̘͖̻̺ ̧̙͓̖͈o̶ ̺̯͚̻̗ͅu̠̖ ̷̳̞̘̥ͅ ̟͇̰͓̳̩ͅk̯̮͡ n̠ ͎̠̪̝͚̕o ̵͎̤̙͙̘w̛̦͚̟̠̞ ̞̳̖͔̱̠ ̗͇̘̦̭̗͈͜w͉̣̙̮͎ ̢͈̪h͡ ̴͙͉̖a̟ ̣̥̝̖̟̮͡t͎̻̼̬͖̀ͅͅ ͖̩̠͚͍̰̥ ͖t̴̼͇ ̵͕̼͇̙͈ͅo̥ ̞̹͞ ͠d̢̤̟ ̷͈̳̖o̙̩̭̯

learn to spell

Jokes on you, i have a studies international security at charles university

>What to do?

Become an artist, write a book and rule the galaxy.

>*studied
on the phone, sorry

rare

Military Accessions Vital to the National Interest (MAVNI) is a recruiting program that allows legal non-citizens with in-demand skills to join the Army in exchange for expedited U.S. citizenship.

Individuals who join the Army through this program are able to move from non-immigrant visa or asylee/refugee/Temporary Protected Status (TPS) directly to citizenship. In most cases participants in the program will become naturalized U.S. citizens by the time they graduate from ten weeks of Basic Combat Training or accept a commission as Army Officers.

Currently, the Army is searching for licensed health care professionals and individuals who can speak more than one language. Read the general requirements below to see if you qualify.

Thats off the page from The requirements constantly change - I had 2 non-citizens in my tank platoon. But if you can speak a language other than english you can likely join. You can also always contact a recruiter and ask them, they will have the best information on a path to join.

Nothing. They are literally going to kick every male out of the Bundeswehr and completely replace it with trans, faggots and women.

Start a underground nationalist movement use your skills from the army to teach people and reclaim your country

It's how leftists view themselves.

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/15/eu-fairy-godmother-migrants-europe-flying-carpet/

youtube.com/watch?v=ffZdZUQAT1w

OI VERY THE 6GARILLION LOLOLOL

I can code so I guess I have "in demand" skills

one thing does not make sense though

>Applicants must legally reside in the United States for a minimum of two years prior to joining the Army

What did they mean by this? How can you live in the US for two years if joining the army is your way to get in to get out of your old country?

i know i shouldn't fall for the based black man meme but when i see israel post shit like this it warms my heart

>Requirements: speak a language of one of the terrorist countries so you can basically be a translator or spy for us
>Cant join because we speak the same language

FUCKING RRRRR

Prove them right!

>charles university
good for you m8
can you elaborate on the holocaust thing
I mean what did you exactly said

did you said it never happened ?

sweet I can speak french because canada. though it seems like you need to live in the us for 2 years before joining or something

Hide your fucking powerlevel you fucktard

In the U.S. Marine Corps you get medals for having harmful points of view.

this. do it for your ancestors. plus she's the reason you're suspended. draw a penis on her forehead as she bleeds out and looks at you in horror

Load of old shit. Get that away

All is not lost. Travel to Francia, near the frontier of the Spanish March. Find the fair-haired LARPer. He will know what to do.

I did.
>Uschis watchdogs searching our base for "nazi stuff"
>an officer is discussing with one of them about an picture of Rommel
>Guy from the ministry says "well he dosen't did anything himself, but he defendet the west while the holocaust went on in the east, if somebody keep cave in a homicide he is also guilty"
>I say "as if any of those things ever happend".

And that was the end of my time in the army as it seems right now

Wrong, you get medals for saying you hate sand niggers. Try publicly talking shit about Jews - especially around an officer - and see what happens.

They're asking for African French speakers.
If you can speak some African Creole that's good.

French French is useless to the army.

>Get that away

#HereToStay

Pretty much this. Keep your weirdo psycho shit to yourself and you wont lose your job.

You know where this is going. How it ends. Bond with the other people who were suspended. Build a team and get ready.

>non-immigrant visa or asylee/refugee/Temporary Protected Status (TPS)

apply for jobs in the US and try to get a nonimmigrant work visa. --- also, email or call a US Army recruiter and ask if they know a way for Canadians to join. Since you guys are not from Islamabad, I cannot imagine it would be an issue.

I had a mexican and a haitian in my plt that were not citizens. haitian got his citizenship. mexican didnt cause he went AWOL for a week, but they allowed him to keep serving when he came back.

Army can open a lot of doors. Im considered a 'richfag' now because of the career path the Army got me into.

Plus i got to run over a car and blow shit up in my tank

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Go work at gchq whilst at the same time working in the reserves. GCHQ gives you paid time off working in the reserves as it counts as training.

If you actually speak French, you can learn creole and bastardized African dialects in no time.

im doing nofap STOP POSTING FUCKING HOT CHINKS

What a mightly army the EU will have!

Kys

lock and load

youtube.com/watch?v=zpb_JloJegw&index=34&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1

Ich vermute du wars zu stolz zu lugen, Als Sie haben dich gefragt was deine Politische ideologies sind. Du hat es verdient Fettchens.

Temporary leave until they figure out what the final "punishment" should be

Join the meme war

Get in here now faggots.

>

Justice for Seth Rich.

Liar, Germany doesn't have an army.

Im not allowed to do my job but i will keep getting money until i get my (basicly) dishonorable discharge

Why? Did you not learn not to do anything but obey in the army? Don't speak about yourself and just lie that you are the way they want you to be... good job losing that position...

In the US army in your country. Convinced about 6 people at work today that the holocaust was extremely exaggerated.
How exactly do you get "suspended" from an army anyway?

They're looking for a final solution, you see.

well its more like the boyscouts but they are more underfunded than that, I met a german officer, he told me they had cool camping trips that simulated war , sounded comfy

>Visas
>Thinking the US Military is gonna let anybody live in the country for a day and then get citizenship for completing basic

Or you could get a green card and join.

Get green card, fuck around the US for a while, then join. If you have a college degree you can become an officer. Trust me, you would want to do that rather than be a pawn.
Look up the CASP program. You can possibly join as an E-4 and skip or shorten AIT. There's also bonus attached.

If you want to be a Combat Medic, get your EMT license BEFORE you join. If you do that you get to join as an E-4 and skip 8 weeks of AIT. Emt classes cost like $1000 and it's worth it. The EMT training the army gives you is complete shit. Plus you could get a $5000 bonus.

>publicly naming the Jew
I keep my anti-Semitism very secret out of fear of being ostracized in the US. I hint at it only briefly while among the closest of my peers and not even in the presence of family. I respect your views, but will suggest you stay more low-key about them unless you're in the presence of friends or same thinking individuals.

lmao what a boob

Already said what happend here I would try to get a job at an US base but i think im not allowed to enter any bases after i got my discharge

And what career path would that be exactly

ASIANMASCULINITY

if you were in any other country but germany or kike kingdom of the USA I would understand but really m8?

Du hat es wirklich dich selbst verdient

source on ur pick?

But that doesn't work according to the Army.
They're specifically looking for Africans, not French or Canadians.

They want natives.

>join the army
>talk about anything
You deserved it

>as if any of those things ever happend

goy, that was fuking retarded.

(not only cuz it happened ) but cuz you could have simply keep the Rommel picture by simply refering to him as one of the best tactician of his time and that his achivements on the battlefield are an insperation for the truppe

but no you had 2 show your true powerlevel

I hadn't updated the thread before I posted, my mistake man. And I'm pretty sure that even after discharge you'll be clear to come on. I feel for you man. I always have to watch out about what I'm saying when I leave post, because it's easy to forget that the truth is illegal here.

How is life in Aruba?

>shouldn't have said
(((They)))'ve already won

God damn it, srsly, fuck these jew loving libfags and their political correctness.
Move on and do something better with your life than. Get a job and improve yourself.
Prepare your anus for being on a watchlist, so dont do suspicious things on the internet. Just shut up about it online.
You can either try to change sometging or just sit back and kek, everytime the libs get killed. Eventually these fags will wake up, and if not. Good, fuck them! It will be easier to do stuff once the country is overrun by nigs and muzzis. The police will be distracted with them.

>tl:dr refugees can give freedom to the redpilled, they can free your violent tendencies.