At least we're sure that there's no aliens cover-up now. If there was, Trump would have surely leaked it already

At least we're sure that there's no aliens cover-up now. If there was, Trump would have surely leaked it already.

Other urls found in this thread:

www97.zippyshare.com/v/65RVgbNM/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP

There are no aliens.

The aliens thing is a psyop to cover up an advance vehicle military program. Majestic stuff.

But lets be real, there's very little chance of any aliens living within our radio sphere.

Hubble sphere sir.

Who knows, it's a complicated subject..

do you believe anyone with a brain would fully inform trump about aliens? esp since the whole 'aliens' thing is higher clearence than the pres gets?

HIGH FLYING ASSETS

Why would an alien take a selfie?
Why would an alien be able to breathe the exact atmospheric composition as us?
Then there is temperature.

I wanna believe but jesus.

Do you know how many levels of classification there are above top secret clearance?

A handful of people have anything resembling a full picture on human knowledge / study on extraterrestrial phenomena.

Trump does not have a need to know.

Okay the real story behind it was a japanese tourist who took the picture of that alien that that day when the was traveling in the dessert, She/he had a blog claiming it was his/hers. I saw the blog a day after the Sup Forums sent down, but i o can't remember her/his name ffs..

How could anything be above a clearance that is top clearance? It's top because nothing is above it. Checkmate.

>Why would an alien take a selfie?
Why would a person take a selfie?
>Why would an alien be able to breathe the exact atmospheric composition as us?
Why wouldn't an alien be able to breath the exact atmospheric conditions?
>Then there is temperature.

Yep, ask Kepler

lol
the president does not have the highest level of top secret clearance.

Lil grey bois can't compete with BBC. That's why they never reveal their race. Cus they know their women would prefer BBC.

The highest level of security clearance belongs to my penis

The alien conspiracy theory IS the coverup. WW2 never ended.

Never really understood what happened that day with all the fake alien selfie spamming. To be honest I think it was just generic slide threads being spammed by whoever had something to hide at the time.

How would you know? You're not the president.

global warming is surely a myth; no one would ever make a small budget movie about it

Elaborate that please

in america, we're allowed to know the laws.

Heard the alien pic was a cover up for pizzagate but i don't know what to belive anymore

there aren't "greys" but there are aliens, and the President is not informed about them

There is an alien cover-up, but elected officials have been kept in the dark since 1992.

it's a meme. it's fake and gay.

the illusion was created that something was being hidden/removed/deleted/monitored.

that caused the buzz.

Agency shill confirmed

If you want to cut through all the bullshit and learn the truth about aliens read this:

www97.zippyshare.com/v/65RVgbNM/file.html

the ufo program does not operate in the public system. the president has no say in the matter. the secret space program is controlled by an underground government.

the most the fbi does considering ufos is investigating sightings. they have no say in the secret space program as well.

be careful op ,the moderators, banned me last time for mentioning aliens on Sup Forums and linking them to trumps son in law,its utter bullshit, 4 chan is moderators are leftist cucks or at least the one who banned me is!

>underground goverment

Wut?

Quick rundown:
>The Nazis relocated underneath Antarctica.
>The earth is hollow.
>The "flat earth" conspiracy theory was created by intelligence agencies as disinformation.
>Only the third reich's military surrendered, the government leaders disappeared off the face of the earth (literally)

I like how you retards are posting this shit as if it hasn't been common discourse since the fucking 80s and earlier.

higher res instructions for German speakers

I know that one.. but what did you mean with that WW2 is still ongoing?

if they went into the Hollow Earth, why were they spotted in Argentina repreatedly?

The last time they informed a president, they had to give him Alzheimer's so he'd shut up. Reagan ruined it for the rest.

working in correlation with military black operations.

the truth about roswell is that, ya it was a ufo craft, but there were human remains, not alien.

>there's no aliens cover-up

I think you're wrong.

The hell is up with you flag, ..are you from earth??

>DS
ET stop abusing our healthcare.
GET BACK TO YOUR OWN PLANET GREYSKIN

>>The "flat earth" conspiracy theory was created by intelligence agencies as disinformation.

can you epople stop saying the flat earth is disinformation?

take the stationary earth pill.
1) all the ancient histories that talk about the inner earth, (they're called the halls of antiquity by the way) have a geocentric astronomy
2) the earth being flat all of the sudden doesn't mean there isn't an underside to the earth
3) there is no way to prove curvature
4) there is no way to prove motion of the earth
5) these things tend to indicate the earth is stationary
6) Aristole and Plato subscribed to the geocentric model where the earth was stationary, and the center of the universe, but also a sphere
7) there is definitely a glass firmament covering the earth, look into project Dominique's fishbowl
8) the pyramids were built on a geocentric model of the universe
9)the intelligence agencies didn't all of the sudden make up thousands of years of geocentric cosmology, the occult over hundreds of years tried to push a model of the solar system where the earth was flying through space by a made up force called gravity
10) Nikola Tesla new the earth was flat
11) Einstein was a Talmudic Jew
12) every single piece of scripture supports a stationary earth
I don't even know what else to put, I'm tired of seeing the flat earth vs round earth argument, the actual argument is geocentric stationary earth vs heliocentric flying earth.

Hello J-Rod

i am unsure about the shape of our planet, but i know they're lying to us. neil tyson degrasse said our earth was pear shaped, yet we're taught it's round. they lie about rockets making it into space all the time, and every image of a planet we've seen has been composed and edited by a graphic artist.

i like you flat earthers for questioning everything. anyone against you guys are against the scientific process.

The propaganda and methods for invading and replacing governments are still in effect.

>X country opposes the (((international community)))
>X country is revealed to be using chemical weapons against its own people
>The (((international community))) intervenes

The holocaust propaganda against Hitler never ended for a reason. The association people make between Hitler and other leaders accused of chemical attacks like Assad is intentional; the jewish media that grooms public opinion use Hitler as an archetype for the opposing leader.

Argentina is within close proximity to Antarctica(the way in) and is distant enough from the anglosphere to remain relatively unnoticed.

splitting hairs like clockwork.

GUYS please pay attention to this post! How did he made his flag lool like that??

>the argument against a stationary earth vs an earth thats flying at 66,000 miles around the sun while its going 1,000,000 miles through space is splitting hairs

fuck off.

nice reddit comment
also shills dont miss a moment to discredit do they

Why do you care, dipshit? Instead, pay attention to your own country and how you can fix it.

was for and yes, NASA is a huge hoax, as is Copernicus, the theory of relativity is wrong, and Teslas model of the electric universe is one of the few truths in the world.

WOW DATS SUM MYSTICAL SHIT BRO LOL YING TO THE YANG *3RD EYE ACTIVATED* >*

He questions stuff

Neil Degrasse Tyson is a fucking idiot. Not as dumb as flat earthers but still dumb.

No but seriously im kind of new here.. How did he do that?

Reminder that Astrologists of the ancient world determined not only that the world is round but also the approximate diameter of the world USING FUCKING SHADOWS.
Flat eathers are just dumbcunts.

Pro-tip: If you haven't read up on the governments tactics to try to make logical theories sound insane you need too. Its been known that they thrown in fake insane wildly outrageous claims when people are discussing this to muddy the water and to make us look retarded. An extremely good example of this is flat earth. Another good example is hollow earth and by hollow I mean there is no core of the earth. We can say hollow earth but they take it to the extreme. What we are really saying is that there are large caverns that could possibly house bases specially in places where there is mostly ice.

Be careful who you let into your mind here. These fuckers are all over the internet spreading disinfo.

Are you posting from inner-Earth?

reminder that astronomers of the ancient world determined the earth was not only stationary, but the center of the universe using stars.

astrologists read your fortunes you pleb. and your argument is fallacious, Eratosthenes was pretty much completely and entirely wrong in his calculations.

Wtf?

So J-rod, how is life going on for inside Are51? Really hope they treat you witv dignity down there!

Are flat-Earthers the most useful idiots or the least useful?

The universe is teeming with life.

For you* Area51* with*

Sorry autocorrect..

We assume the same nitrogen oxygen mix exists on other inhabited worlds, it probably does but still means it's a crapshoot whether or not an alien would be comparable to our atmosphere.

>he thinks we matter
Haha. No matter whom you elect they'll be dancing in the palms of foreign leaders.

He doesn't have MAJIC clearance.

He can't even handle TS/SCI properly.

Besides, the Russians already know. They have since it happened.

The IP isn't associated with a particular place. It happens ~sometimes. This isn't the first time I've seen it. It could be a proxy IP.

Area51 worker/extraterrestial posting confirmed

>Implying They tell the President the Truth about the Ayy Lmaos

You know that's why Comey threw the election for Trump, right? Podesta was obsessed with disclosure and was going to blow their entire scheme wide open, the deep state had to stop him by any means necessary. So they ran a disinformation campaign against Podesta to misdirect everyone and it was so effective Sup Forums is STILL talking about it.

oi vey boobala who knows goyim

spoken like a true sweeeeeeed

the cuck of all races

kys bitchboi before the muddiks do it

He's in orbit, outside of any country

So THAT was the reason Hillary didn't som! Always had a feeling that was the case..

Win the election*

Clearly there is something you don't want me to talk about here right?

>So J-rod, how is life going on for inside Are51? Really hope they treat you witv dignity down there!
they let us out now that we've figured out how to appear human

Thats a starting thought if this isnt a shitpost

Oh ok! Shiet..

Yeah I would agree with you but Podesta is one creepy looking fuck that I wouldn't believe him anyway. I think saving the country against immigrants and leftist is more important then the UFO/Alium question anyway. Will get release eventually Trump might do it if he gets pissed off at the deep state enough.

If there is an alien cover up they probably have good reasons for it. You idiots couldn't handle that shit. I've seen how people act when they are afraid that they have lost their phone. People can't handle shit.

I disagree most people already believe there is any life out there. Saying they visit doesn't mean shit. Its not like we see them all over the place here or they visit here so much we see them every single day anyway. It wouldn't change shit outside of maybe a few people trying to contact them and failing.

Agreed, but there are probably tons of other reasons for that aswell..