Am I a allowed?

Hey Sup Forums

I'm an Arabian who is an Atheist. I hate mudslims more than you do, because of the apostate law of Islam (my head must be cut off because I left the religion of ((((peace)))).)

I agree with western values, and I think there is truly an immigration problem happening in western countries.

My question is: Can you let this Shitskin come into western countries so that he doesn't die by mudslims hands?

No.

Yes, you are allowed and welcome

why?

thank you.

You are welcome in Canada.

You can come if you have exceptional qualifications and that job couldn't have possibly gone to an equally-qualified American.

Otherwise: leap that wall, if you're so great.

You're welcome. Get into politics in your prefered country so you can inspire Muslims to take a critical look at their religion.

You can come to Sweden

no, this is a christian board and country
no atheist is allowed here

I'm not going to try and act as if your argument is false. I 100% agree that you are right about the jobs problem.

t. leaf

Only if you consent to be castrated

Wait I thought Jordan was a civilised and prosperous sandnigger country.

take time to learn about Christ and become saved.

no thank you, I'm trying to ESCAPE mudslims, not join them.
Islam has only one solution to it, a goddamn crusade.

I could try doing that, but it will most likely to end up with me lynched by a group of fucking zealots. Islam is scary like that and presents two options to anyone who opposes it; Shut up or die.

If you start a crusade, I will become christen.

FUCK OFF WE DONT LIKE SANDNIGGERS. If you come here realize you will be killed just like all other immigrants in 30 years.

>we will gladly support your local militias in the coming crusade

integrate
we wouldn't have the crisis of today if all newcomers just accepted they are no longer in their old country and rather than trying to keep their old traditions they started to act a patriot of their new homes

It is more civilized due to the British people who colonized on it a long time ago, but ISIS and the whatnot are slowly making their way to here.

Plus it's still has religious laws that don't make sense.

I'm not going to fuck a white woman if that's what your trying to talk about.

That's what I want to do.

Yes but only to form a resistance group. Once we've got enough of you we're giving you guns and sending you back to topple your government.

Make a blog or something and redpill the goddamn lefties about how dangerous Islam is.
From my point of view you could come. I would send all the fanatic scum back.

If you have enough savings (30.000-50.000 euros) come to Greece and start a bussiness.

As your neighbor, if you become a third world crack house, it fucks up my property value. Knock it off.

Is that the time span it takes you to figure out how to reload a gun dutchfag?

Would fucking do. Islam truly needs to be cleaned up

what normie website should I use to do it?

If I wanted to be a third world crack house, I would do it in a mudslim country, way easier.