Give it to me straight, guys:

Give it to me straight, guys:

Is this Seth Rich thing the beginning of THE HAPPENING?

yes just like the Korea happening

Don't listen to shills this is legit. It could take a lot of people down including some in DC police FBI and politicians.

nothing will come of it. only websites like buzzfeed and breitbart are reporting on it. news feeds are all about muh russia still, and will be forever

Yep. The shakedown is on several "levels."

Nothing will happen if it doesnt end up in video, verbally explaining to the masses from a credible news channel.

they'll never get past all the hurdles necessary for anything meaningful to happen to anybody. the most we can hope for is that normies believe it to be true

>there are credible news stations on tv still

I think it started with the Ransomware attack and the "patch" the deep state foisted on us all over the weekend.

Anybody really know what was in that "patch". Maybe the kid from Kent can look into it for us. I would love to know that I'm not just paranoid.

Remember the NYPD and the Weiner Laptop.

It's glp level retarded.

It's gainin attention. Very well could be

>THE HAPPENING

Could only hope. But I would have figured would have done it. And as we could see it did not.

I've been asleep all day.
Somebody give me a quick gestalt.

The kikes are losing control. No amount of Seth Rich disinfo will keep their puppet in the white house. Trump is fucked, and the people, even the media is waking up, except of couse (((fox news))) and (((breitbart))).

If anything, is has normies talking. Trending #2 on shitter.

Yes. Bumped

Proof that government of US kills its citizens.

Kike

Let's keep them from burying this.

Checked.