White Girls Are Still The Best

This triggers the Jew:

youtu.be/8gnvg399p-Q

Other urls found in this thread:

media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/11/27/ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s400-c85.png
web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774
twitter.com/aengeleic/status/850004646215139330
twitter.com/14Renegade52/status/861392080140197893
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do these niggers have blue eyes?

lucky bastards

It's a lie that white girls are crazy for other races.
White girls are the most loyal ones.

yeah, their grandgrandgrandmother (or w/e) got her sugarwalls busted ballsdeep by a white slaveowner

More people need to see this in order to let that cuck meme die.

Bump

Jewish women are the biggest racetraitors, people just confuse them for white all the time

Keep telling yourself that, you disgusting thot. Then men of europa are wise to your ways now.

White women are the prettiest ones but they're the most disloyal ones though.

Statistically, white guys racemix a lot more than white women do.

I don't know why Sup Forums doesn't talk about this more.

Post more ladies to bump this up until enough folks see this thread.

Race mixing is good

Couldn't agree more

My ex had jewish ancestors, and eventhough culturally or religiously nothing was left from that, the jewish genes came forth in her world destroying views. Anti conservative, heavily politically left to a dumb degree etc.

She is with a syrian now, go figure

What world are you living in? White girls are taught from the time they are born that they want to fuck niggers

Thanks for the insght, fraulein

u trippin

It's not that uncommon in the states and the carribean to see black people with green or blue eyes.

because women are fundamentally linked to their offspring and mate, men can leave

women get pregnant for 9 months and raise a kid for 18, if they fuck a black their lifei s over, men can fuck blacks and never see them again

easier to shift the blame on someone else rather than acknowledging you have a problem

Those are grey eyes

truth
betafag

>the brown girl is also the ugliest
No surprise here.

i tried, but didnt get triggered,

She is half korean

>nearly 40 percent of the time Asian women with racial preferences exclude Asian men
Jesus christ

white girls will basically bend over backwards for any black. they are less racist today than they ever were

white girls r shit

It is a fact that black men do worse than any other race when vying for the attention of a woman in the dating scene. There was a study conducted by a popular dating site that revealed that black men had the lowest response rate out of all races, while WHITE MEN had the HIGHEST. This indicates that a black man has very little market value in the dating world when compared with the most successful demographic: White Men.

Desirability as evidenced by response rates: media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/11/27/ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s400-c85.png

In other words, nobody wanted black men except for black women, but everyone wanted the attention of the white men.

Furthermore, black men have a statistical failure rate of nearly 75% through illegitimacy.
Studies have shown that the few black-white marriages that do occur (only 0.4% of whites mongrelize) have a 200% higher divorce rate than that of white marriages, therein lies a significant biological message: stick to your own.

When it comes to that 0.4 percent, 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are illegitimate/have an absent father and 82% end up on government assistance.

GUYS GUYS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
STOP REPLYING
THEY ARE TRYING TO BURY THE SETH RICH BREAKING NEWS
DO NOT LET THEM!
IGNORE/SAGE/HIDE THESE THREADS

This is for western countries mind you

People who fell for the race traitor white girls meme are newfags.
Sauce on the attractiveness graph of pic related: web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774

twitter.com/aengeleic/status/850004646215139330
She isn't

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

More white qts please

>pussyworshipers link dating/marriage statistics
That doesn't mean they don't FUCK niggers. Count on your hand how many virgin white women you know.

Asian women > White women

Good goy you tell that thot 0.000002 shekels have been deposited to your account.

No matter how much you hate white women. Remember you need one to make a white man.

this is what we must fight for.

>Race mixing

Alright senpai

do you see sex ITT?

>be you
>low IQ shitskin
>can't see the female form without sexualizing it
>muh dik!
>bixnood!

>I don't know why Sup Forums doesn't talk about this more.
Because it's bollocks. White women are literally the most disgustingly disloyal vermin on earth. Well, other than the Jews but that kind of goes without saying.

The guys in the video later talk about how many white girls they've fucked

bumpin with some pretty girls

>marrying a non-virgin niggerfucker

iirc they're both married to spics anyway, so meh.

if anyone wonders pic is lina pengushina

Fighting for women...
Dumber than fighting for Jews

Gross.

>Remember you need one to make a white man.
Why the fuck would I want to make an estrogen warped wage slave to toil for the juden? Grow up.

>lina pengushina
niiiice

t. fapper

their eyes :3 so full of life unlike those black, dead dog eyes of the kikess

t. beta male

Spread images like this to make motherhood glamorous and magical for white women.

My god, that girl is an angel

TFW no white girl wants me because I'm a paki

>sex.com
Pussy worshiping degenerates.

Is it that rare that people prefer marrying in their own race? It's obvious

stop posting gingers please. they are subhuman. uglier than niggers desu

>i will never have a blonde aryan qt3.14 and a wolf

i didnt meme it m8.
you dont have to sexualize everything

If white women need to be memed into motherhood then the battle was lost before it even began. Wake up and smell the coffee, you pathetic sperg. We are done.

>Asians
>excludes own race
>40%
PFFFHAHAHA

>Only 90% of the 70% of white women with a racial preference stated they would exclude blacks
>Meaning about 63% of white women wouldn't do blacks
>but more than 1 out of every 3 would
And this is just on general raw numbers instead of factoring in slabs of chocolate man meat. Pretty decent odds considering the study only includes a small subgroup of people utilizing online dating.

Well, the meme is slowly becoming reality, I guess.

Reminder that even white Sup Forums women fuck niggers.

moar grills pl0x

It's because they are hypocrites.

It's okay for you to have sex with asian women at high rates but if we have sex with men of other races we are trash.

Rude
>I will never even see a wolf

Wait, this study says white women are more likely to have no racial preference compared to other races, thus implying disloyalty.

White girls are magic

twitter.com/14Renegade52/status/861392080140197893

"why arent you saving me from white genocide, user?"

Dude, just marry your cousin from Pakistan, wait 20 years for the Islamisation of the UK to be complete and add a few more wives to your harem. I'll probably have jumped off a building by that point, so all I can say is good luck and please try not to convert too many of the old buildings into mosques.

Anybody that fucks anybody before marriage is trash. Blame yourself, not Asian girls, for your lack of chastity.

Are you illiterate? It says 30% of white women did not state their racial preference, that doesn't mean they don't have any racial preference they just did not explicitly state it because it makes them seem racist.

Man, I hate twerking. Funny how she keeps digging her shorts out of her ass as if she wants to keep some dignity. Would fug tho if she didnt have herpes

Fuck off anti racist is code word for anti cunt you racist cunt

We must lead our women and not fight them. Do not succumb, men.

>qt3.14
>that

you wot

Her eyes are amazing

this

Stop miscegenating

Stop fornicating.

As a brown man i agree i would shove my brown cock down these white womens throats

KYS OP im not gonna date some disgusting bluepilled white german woman

take the hapapill, everyone

Why is Korea so high? Is it Christianity?

youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc

>didn't want to seem racist on a relatively anonymous dating site where others cannot see your preferences anyway
Sure.

ahmed get out

How does it feel to shit all over tradition and history?