Look at pic related. Do you notice anything?

Look at pic related. Do you notice anything?

Prots and atheists are the weakest race, and their nations will be cucked beyond repair.

Going to church lowers economic output and is a waste of time.

Hence why Germany is the economic power of Europe and Poland is a shithole.

Fpbp.

Yes. The protestants are failing.
The Catholic church has relatively recent become the largest again after hundreds of years in the Netherlands.

Well, at least they are falling faster.

That the most religious countries are also the kinkiest?
>Poland
>Slovakia
>Italy
Now if that list doesn't say "ficki ficki ahoy"

>1 hour on a Sunday emphasising togetherness and anti-degeneracy lowers economic output significantly
Lol? if anything it would make people work harder

If it wasn't for oil and American welfare you'd be a worse shithole than us. Prove me wong.

>Going to church lowers economic output and is a waste of time.

>poland
>a shithole

Germany has forsaken God and therefore will not exist in 200 years, while Poland will remain strong for the coming centuries.

Small brain christcucks and their retarded generalization again. I am an atheist but I am extremely racist and right wing. Ever heard of scientific racism? Christianity fucked up europe the most. Pagans would have never let thousands of muslims into their lands.

Yeah, Sweden and Finland look like a Dick and Balls

Pagans let in the Christians :^)

Thanks for making sense, but that's not allowed here on the "Blame Germany" board.

Only over time folks, owners and doctors work on sunday. For the most part sunday is a free day. I doubt Germans and nordic peoples work sunday.

A floppy swedish beniz. Literally a metaphore for what they are

I guess the reason the EU are bringing in the refugees is to raise their weekly religious attendance rate.

>pagan north relatively high birth rate
>religious Poland / Italy. Birth rates in the dumpster

>Poland is a shithole.
Poland in terms of lifestyle and aspirations isn't very different from the rest of Europe desu. People go to church but that doesn't have a significant effect on the culture of the entire country. Eroticization, hook ups, casual sex - it's all present and accepted here. It's only a matter of time before Poland descends further into godlessness. All of Europe is doomed

Funny how the frontiers of catholicism and the birthplace of it are the last strongholds

Touche.

>UE
>Turkey
>no results
>still puts Turkey in, cuz
This is some next level subluminal propaganda.

Most of us don't, but Sunday is like any other day if you work in production, finance, logistics or really anything except retail. One day we'll abolish the traditional weekend altogether.

>the north is pagan
>the north has high birth rates
>the south has low birth rates
I don't think we live in the same world
Sweden and Finland had some of the lowest birthrates on the planet last time I checked

>high birth rate

Who's giving birth in Sweden Genghis?

>Hence why Germany is the economic power of Europe and Poland is a shithole.
>Poland
Communism
>(West) Germany
No Communism

I wonder what the connection is. Communism is an atheistic ideology, by the way.

It's prophesized in the bible that a horde of undesirables, foreign men who don't speak your language shall rain down upon your nation and wreak havoc ultimately reducing it to ash.

You best start attending church, Europe.

This

Sweden and Finland looks like a penis?

Czechia was also under communism and today its GDP is rivaling Western Europe.

10/10

If you are capable of elementary math you can check that even with very high birth rates the immigrants alone couldn't push their numbers that high.

>Sweden and Finland had some of the lowest birthrates on the planet last time I checked

When did you check? 17th century?

Well yeah, thanks for proving the point, all scandinavian countries are below replacement rate.

Post moar pics

>not a single one is above 2.0

You're fucked regardless

Wouldn't really call Poland a shithole anymore, and I've been to several Western countries(France, Germany, Switzerland). Is our income still much lower than in Western Europe? Of course, but during past 27 years we've caught up a lot. Just in few years we'll be on the same level as Southern Europe.

Goalpost shifting much. The point was that religious countries like Poland where even abortion is banned isn't doing too hot on the birth front.

Not nearly as fucked as Germany or Poland or Italy. It's going to be a heavy shock for them if they ever want to recover.

>portugal
Goodbye lads

>That the most religious countries are also the kinkiest?
This from GERMANY
Nigger every video on the internet involving latex clothes, shit and heavy BDSM is from your country

Too many Christians

But wich religion are you talking about.
Not islam i believe
Allah snackbar

It's probably more countries with majority protestants traditionalists in old world and France - muh laïcité.
Don't believe it happens the same in USA and protestant minority in Brazil.

And swiss removed

>In the EU
>turkey
What