Uh guys... This is from Seth Rich's girlfriend explaining her theory on why they killed him

Uh guys... This is from Seth Rich's girlfriend explaining her theory on why they killed him.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DragChain48/status/864507574800003072
twitter.com/KuismaSami/status/763632487717281792
web.archive.org/web/20160915000000*/http://www.justiceserved.org
archive.is/EyX2t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found something else that was really creepy. WikiLeaks tweeted this back in Aug.

>Seth Rich's new "family spokesman" is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.

The first response was someone posting a press release about this Pastorum Group(pic related).

Notice anything strange?

>Founded by Josh (((Cohen))), a campaign veteran who has previously worked for SEIU, the Democratic National Committee and Obama for America...

>Worked for SEIU
>for SEIU
>SEIU

THE RABBIT HOLE IS GETTING DEEPER AND DEEPER LADS.

bump

Bump
Very good work leaf

nice...let's keep this going lads

SPREAD THIS ON TWITTER

twitter.com/DragChain48/status/864507574800003072

Link to original. Where did you get this?

Bump

I was about to ask the same thing.

This, what's it from? Why does Clinton always have a > in front of it?

Dare is say it ...

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS NOW.

Anybody got proofs?

Bump
Gentlemen
we have an oppurtunity before us to actually kill the Democratic Party.
They are already weak given the shitshow with Hillary. Imagine if news came out that the party higher ups had a man killed?
>what needs to happen
Start making memes/infographics to spread across "conservative" normie social media
Pressure media outlets to report on this story.

We stand on precipice of something great

>request to unmask individual
>individual ends up dead shortly there after
>not suspicious

How to get caught: The Guide.

Gf's name was Kelsey

It's copied and pasted out of an email quote.
Old email servers would add a > at the start of every line.

Let the war begin!

bump

Ohhh good question! Lets get Obama wiretapping and susan rice unmasking back up again. maybe it will lead to us finding out rich was in fact unmasked then killed. Ohhh that would be sweet justice if obama gets tangled up in this.

Try typing it out and putting a line break before every > and depending on the font used it should give you a nice beautifully formatted block of text.

Wtf, they had fake polling places?
Places where votes could be fabricated?

Bump for justice

BUMMMMP

Sounds like this was part of their tactics to rig the Democratic Party primaries

We need to corroborate this. Someone use the wayback machine. I can't because I'm on the shitter right now.

Yep.

Spread it!

Thanks user. Hoping someone can shed some light on this, some really suspicious goings on here.

See if you can't find a dc polling location list on both the dnc website and the hrc website

Bump for actual happening. Get in here faggots.

Bump for Seth Rich!

This

No. Read it through again.

You have two locations but the majority only vote at one of them. You take the total number of casted votes, and alter the difference in favour of your preferred candidate.

African politics. Votes are all legitimate, numbers add up, but you just change who they voted for. So people who voted for Sanders had their votes edited, entirely without suspicion to observers, to having voted for Clinton.

I found it here guys

twitter.com/KuismaSami/status/763632487717281792

Not sure how trustworthy but it seems legit. Can someone else confirm? This could be a big happening if true.

Bump for the digits and the comfy pic.

FUCKING BUMP

have a (you) for visibility

Bump Bump Bump!
digits KILL THE DNC!

I must say, I was surprised (pleasantly) when Sanders did not get the nomination, despite the DNC's obvious pushing for Hillary. The numbers never added up. All of the freeloaders were voting for Sanders. I just figured there was some sort of back-door dealings going on to shuffle the ballots around. This e-mail does not surprise me at all, if it's true.

So let me get the implication straight...

>people who look for their voting place on Hillary's website directed to fake location
>arrive at fake voting place that looks identical to real voting place
>know every vote at fake place is vote for Hillary
>polls close
>whatever number you have, drop off Bernie's totals and add to Hillary's because technically they're "real" votes just taken at fake location but so you have record of "real" vote

I'm assuming this is done to make the count and result rigging go faster? So they can turn it in quick so less suspicious, correct?

bump

You're a good leaf. We'll burn you last.

They learned that one from their mate Tony Blair.

Google "Tony Blair Famous Five Sedgefield". The people who, out of nothing, backed Blair for the party nomination. Similar allegations made.

Not suspicious when there was beyond a doubt the perp would become President.

Trump WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

Now these are the threads I want to see today. Nice job leaf.

Ok that does it for me.
I was 99% convinced he was killed for knowing too much.
Now it's 200%
So now we know all that DNC leak wasn't muh Russia.

Bump for an actual argument!

is that moldilocks?

The meme war never ended. Now we sever the head of the snake; it's time to destroy the Democrat Party, lads.

Goldman Sachs - follow the money. Trumps cabinet advisors are former...

This is exactly how Bernie lost, but they couldn't pull the same shit with Trump voters. They totally killed Seth Rich because he knew the DNC was rigging elections.

Let me 'correct the record' as they say.
It was about rigging the primaries to prevent Bernie Sanders from winning.
No one can tell if Trump would have won against him.

I remember reading all the Le Pen lost due to "low voter turnout" headlines recently...

That's what it seems like user. Some real fucked up shit.

Also we should dig into SEIU more, they seem to be at the core of this. Looks like the DNC went through them to send one of their operatives to be the PR for Seth's family, probably to make sure they tie up any loose ends and make sure the family doesn't talk to anyone directly that may give them info on what Seth was upto.

The shariablue shills won't bump this thread, they don't get paid if they do.

Oh shit!

The DNC dies this YEAR!

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators..
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train".

Found sauce.
It's on a Faceberg group from back just after the Primaries.

web.archive.org/web/20160915000000*/http://www.justiceserved.org

It has an image with the url for this now dead website.

Lots of snapshots of it. Doesn't seem to have much. But a little more autism on this might reveral something.

No.
I did the math.
Even if all the people that didn't turn out AND the people that voted blank had voted for her, she would still have lost.

SEIU is some shady shit, for sure.

I'm having trouble finding anything on that from google. can you link something?

Seems like the parents are hard core demoncratz. Would you really give up on your son for the sake of the party?

They're hiding from the shadows because they know we're close

Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.

Here is your shared blue shill

Bumping the bread

Bump
Hopefully more can come from this. More people need to know about this.

Train moves on with or without you.

hell no

Bump

CUTE CUTE DOG DOG!

>The meme war never ended
This
Let's not fuck this up gentlemen, spread the word!

hello jared paid jew

Truth will out

We are talking about one of the most powerful groups in western politics who had a phishing attack reveal all of their conversations, conspiring and scheming were done on a server with 0 hardening and "p@ssword" as the password.

Anyone else gettin sleepy?

Squirrel bump

God damn those mother fuckers to hell.

His name was Seth Rich
He was a Berniebro
I didn't agree with him 100%
But he was a true American patriot
/ourguy/
He will never be forgotten

>communications strategies that cut through the clutter
Narrative shapers?
>crisis, strategy, media relations
Sounds like a professional middle man come cleaner.

Lots of crazy SEIU data points here:

archive.is/EyX2t

Identifying the primary players in the death of Seth.

DOG A CUTIE CUTE!

www faceberg com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1023670861080874&id=100003139106683
g-guys found this.

>Imagine if news came out that the party higher ups had Scalia killed?

ftfy

fuckin awesome thread

Bump

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.
Couldn't we have the number of post by ID without have to mouse over it?

https:// www kikebook com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1115029185278374&id=100003139106683

And this update on election day.

I think it needs to be pointed out that there have not been any real shill posts in this thread. I think that speaks a lot, they don't have a way to refute something like this.
Keep this thread up!!!!

nice pic

interesting

Bumpf

bump

Bump.

Also, how has this thread avoided getting shilled all to shit?

Me too goy. Let's take a nap.

bump for justice

Bump for Seth Rich.
Fuck the shills.
Fuck the shadow government.
Death to American traitors.
You pedo pieces of shit will be lynched in the street, so help me Jesus Christ.

This is a good leaf post

Podesta must be the bitch-boy of the upper echelons as of late.

I pray, every day, BHO is caught for Scalia's murder