Does anybody disagree with this?

Does anybody disagree with this?

Replace Germany with Australia

nah. turks are the worst because they dont even live in a first world, western country so how could they comment on anything going on here? fucking annoying roaches

seems accurate.

I'm pretty sure you can replace #3 with US.

whats the second one ?

fuck off cunt we are sleeping, cant talk shit behind our back

I always thought the Turks were worse then leafs.

Leafland, don't go there

Cunt.

At least we aren't roaches.

There is nothing worse then a americuck who brings the "WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET"-meme
>WE WUZ WHITE
>IMA THIRDYONEPERCENTAGE IRISH SO ME GOES MASTERRACE
>JESUS WUZ ALSO WHITE
>EUROPOOR SO KEKED LOL

Pathetic.

Yea where is the US in this list? Canada should be #1 though, I pride myself on being a good leaf and yet I still can't help but shitpost 2/3 of the time. I think it's what they put in the water.

Lol, don't even joke yourself, Abdul. Swedistan is locked in the top 3 for eternity.

Canadians know that no matter what they say they wont be taken seriously because of the fucking leaf flag so they resort to the worst kind of shitposting in order to get attention.

sprölö

Russians are the worst desu and it's not only because we're often the target of their hostility

Why should russians mock camerunians?

Thanks for proving you deserve the spot

The roach posting has been especially bad lately.

You're the target of hostility becuase you're asking for it constantly. Like right now for example.

Well, another eternaly butthurt subhuman balt. Glad to see something so solid and unshakable in this fast changing world.

I don't disagree with this but I would replace Canada w/ France. Also UK/Australia/Canada/NZ are the greatest allies

Sweden is not so bad Germans are clearly worse.

There have been great leaf posts before. I think the bar is just set very high for us. We're considered to be shitposting if it's just an average post. This xenophobia starts to get to us and we start to not care about the quality of the post or that it will derail threads.

Sorry, Tyrone. Get to your next safespace-chamber and think of the american culture of LGTBQ and being 54%ish.

I like Russians, they are the least shilly on here.

They are different shades of the same turd.

>no australia
>no argentina

Shit list

See? Always so negative. Nothing of importance said.

>implying Sweden will exist for eternity

I agree, we have too many lefties in swedistan

ALSO
This is a divide and conquer thread, don't feed into the hate

Whenever a leaf makes a quality post it just gets "wow pretty good for a leaf!" Meanwhile Americans here are literally off the line at McDonalds.

Leafs are worse than Turkroaches because they shit up boards outside of Sup Forums. Particularly Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

Australians actually contribute.

Jesus, what you describe is exactly how natives behave in real life

But seriously we cannot let Germany get its hands on the nuclear codes.

Nah worst posters are:
>proxyflags
>krauts
>turks
>indians/pakis
>swedestanis
>leafs
>americans
In that order, with americans only below leafs because of the ironic diversity shitposters we have

True, even when we do have our moments it's just a pat on the head. The substance of our post is still disregarded. Maybe I should proxy

Pretty good, Aussie shitposting is funny enough to not warrant a spot on the list.

#4 Should be Serbians.

Fuck Serb shitposters.

the problem is that a lot of those people are using proxies or theyre shitskins living in that country. this is especially true with leafs.

>No Israel
Wtf I love nu-pol now

> Always so negative. Nothing of importance said.
The same can be said about your innitial post. Also, implying you deserve anything important said your way, butthurt baltiod.

>No India
>No Straya
>No Eternal Anglo

Regardless of flag, trumpcucks are the worst posters, hands down.

Agreed, partially. I've noticed Frenchfags are the most obnoxious and arrogant posters on Sup Forums. German posters are literally meh tier, should be replaced by French.
Kill yourself :)

Agree. We are horrible at bantz.

this

>sweden

FUCK U

>The same can be said about your innitial post.
I was literally contributing to the topic, buddy.

Yea I think the natives are actually a smart bunch. They just don't give a shit anymore and since they can live off of comfy native welfare they can just do drugs and drink their life away.

Don't mess with best ally, you f*cking Nazi

Australians are the worst

I want that Israeli that keeps posting the webms of women being fucked by dildo machines to be permabanned. He's an annoying cunt.
Shut up Goymany, you've shitted up this board good and proper for nearly a year now with your constant anti UK threads. You deserve death and to be culled out of existence, you scum! YOU SCUM!

USA is definitely top 7, there are just so many of us on here it's only natural

don't forget about
>Serbia
>BRazil

True. Sweden is the lil wiener in the round, whos getting punched all the fragging time. Theyre not shitposting, theyre just what theyve become.

Replace turkey with America

I don't think the swedes are that bad. You could probably replace them with the US.

you know it's true

also the 5th worst should be Australia

Pls no bully ;_;

Don't try to turn the board against itself, senpai...
We need to focus on the extermination of the eternal leaf, and bring a rake. (Turks are still worse though. Just 'cause that one woman hating thread reposter.)

this

we have been through too much
help

The 4 most bullied countries perhaps. If you swap Turkey for India.

>we managed to beat aussies
no fucking way

Enough of the hate though.
Best posters? I vote:
>Australia
>Japan
>Brazil
>Poland

Honorary mention: Netherlands

germany 3, sweden 4 instead

>best poster
>brazil

HI moot, been awhile since we seen you around.

hhnnnggg, and also fuck you aussie cunt

They are not a smart bunch. Some of them are, but the vast majority of natives are borderline retarded

russians are suprisingly good posters on Sup Forums even though they're shit on the rest on the interwebz

amerifat posters are the fucking worst, I don't even need to explain why

Yeah, listen to that swedish offspring.

We are Number One.

Mate we know that you like to shit in public but you don't have to spew shit all over this Laotian cod-pickling forum.

roaches are also part of the problem in a lot of those countries, which makes it worse.

Replace Canada and Turkey and VWALLA

Replace Germany with America

Sweden aren't that bad. Agree with the rest.

Yeah we are pretty bad.

>Best posters
>Beazil

Switzerland should be on the list tho

>NOT
>THE
>ETERNAL
>ANGLO

NO HUMOUR ALLOWED

Replace turkey with america.

swedes and germans are good posters, you only say that we are bad because you like to bully us

am*ricans are the worst posters

Kek most hueposting is hilarious.

Put Burgers on top of the list

Where are aussies? and trumpets?

German posters are pretty autistic, but they don't have this shitposting attitude found in leafs

>anti UK threads
>not calling it sanity-threads

Why keep living, Ahmed?

American posters are extremely varied, probably because of how many there are. Germans seem to almost entirely be butthurt or shitposting all the time, same for Swedes. All Canadians are shitposters and all turkposters are just eternally rear rumbled.

Canadians should be tied with the mudslimes.

Seriously leafs are just as bad as they are. The worst cucks ever. A bane on the anglo race.

Turks aren't as annoying if you're not American so I disagree with that ranking.
Canada 1st, roaches 3rd or 4th. Swedes seem to be informative or funposters so I would replace them with fennoswedes posting from Finland or Americans.

A fine example of why you deserve your place on that list.

Are most Brazil posters White do you think?

Leafs are #1 because they know exactly what they're doing

What

Latanons come

Yeah most niggers here don't understand english at all, public schools are useless.

>am*ricans are the worst posters
Yes
>swedes and germans are good posters, you only say that we are bad because you like to bully us

Get out.