youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FDdearTxV0
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPsLIDTCy8
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-15/trump-needs-an-intervention-step-up-republicans
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Awoo~

Biggest bombshell of McMaster's briefing is that Trump didn't even know the source of the intel because he was never briefed on it.

This story is now effectively dead. If the Democrats want to now imply that highly respected and highly decorated General McMaster is complicit to treason, they're the ones who will look bad.

Mcmaster btfo

General McMaster for Press Secretary

UNTIL TRUMP COMES ON

legs and some guy time

>still no wall, praise kek

We will make them pay

Reminder there is no such thing as "cultural Marxism" as Sup Forums likes to claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

best mummy!

I swear if you dumb niggers ever again bring up the DNC spokesperson who now speaks for Seth Rich's family I'll shit in your waffles.

Do we have a time/link to when trump shows up?

When will Trump finally BTFO the media?

Sorry, user, but your record is kind of shifty anyway.

Fair enough.

>Democrats and MSM BTFO #3024 and yet people think they still have credibility

Wake me when Trump signs the EO affectionately nicknamed the "Pinochet Directive."

>people fall for this

It's a good thing that only a slim plurality of Democrats actually believe this story has any legs otherwise I think I would lose all faith in humanity

he does it all the time and they just pretend it never happened

Why the waffles?

I can't tell if he's being incredibly ironic or if they've really pushed him over the edge.

Wtf drumpf didnt even know the sensitive information we implied he leaked? So now he is incompetent because he should know this information even though he doesn't need to know. Wtf

I've just heard Trump told Russia about isis possibly using new tech for terrorist attacks. What on earth are these people on? are they seriously saying this is treason? what the fuck has happened to your media, burgers?

>People

I wouldn't call them "People"

The left is losing it, thank the heavens. They are accelerating the inevitable

GODDAMN IT. MCMASTER FUCKED UP AGAIN. HE DIDN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION, AND NOW THE MEDIA IS DOUBLING DOWN ON THE "TRUMP ADMINISTRATION DOESN'T DENY IT SHARED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WITH THE RUSSIANS" MEME.

WHY THE FUCK ARE REPUBLICANS SO INCOMPETENT? HOW DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE MEDIA IS SPINNING THIS AND DESTROYING OUR CREDIBILITY???

WAKE THE FUCK UP.

>people fall for this
>leftist
>people
Pick one.

They're retarded. Well not retarded, they know what they're doing. The viewers are retarded.

isis is backed by israel and the cia

>no Trish/Mercy/Lisa to tell the RINO to stop being a shill for her senile daddy
Oh well, a Melissa is still ok

red pill hits some hard as fuck

W-what is this? Is Trump going to be on Alex Jones's show?

Not only that but they say McMaster is a traitor now too.

>what the fuck has happened to your media, burgers?
ironically soviet communist infiltration in the 50s and 60s

Ironic redpills, after a certain quantity, are still redpills

The are desperate, they are fighting for their very survival

This I hope soon they should be held responsible for making fake news and spreading lies and propaganda to the American people he'll news don't happen every single day but social media has pushed them to create naritives to use to make money ever day wasn't cnn about to go under before the election

Link to pic related?

Is that a legit video...?

A lot of the ppl in Trump's administration can be attacked at will w/o repercussion. Ppl like Bannon, Miller, etc.

But HR McMaster is different. He has a distinguished career of service. Whether or not you agree with his politics is one thing, but if you start accusing him of being part of this Russian conspiracy theory, you're gonna be the loser.

Same thing that happened to yours.

Recycle?

why does it matter where the supposedly classified info came from?

The media is part of the Democrat machine. The Democrats currently are in a position where their party is fractured and they cannot push too hard in the Progressive direction without alienating what's left of the working class elements of their party, and they cannot push too far in the direction of helping the working class elements in their party without alienating the progressives. The only thing they have left is their control of the media and what you are seeing is nothing more than that.

Both, even though the guy already has millions, himself, and every other YouTuber has had their income significantly cut, so if you're a smaller YoutTuber you either get a job, or face debt.

yours is of the same cloth. life is a game to these people. they write stories, have big parties, live lives of diluted grander, and anyone who listens to their fables suffers for it

READ THIS

ohhhh noooo, that sucks

I will put you down Fluffy.

KEK

I had to take a phone call

Did McMaster BTFO the press and bullshit or what?

Then yet again, are WH leaks the main problem because it actually put the WH on the spot on expressing what is classified info and what isn't?? So that they eventually literally do something that would be illegal and treasonous?? Just for some scoops?

its such a trap story they can't deny or confirm it because it's classified, what a bunch of cynical reporters. The are acting as spooks, not like journalists, this is espionage, not a security concern or an eyewitness to treason because if it were they could go to the senate or FBI.

It was common knowledge

after this one I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPsLIDTCy8

They have lost it. Toothpaste and fluffy are also good examples, they are spamming this place for hours a day, because there is literally nothing else they can do. We live in their heads, rent free

Black lady is the only one I find attractive because I don't like Blondes.

>The press is a bunch of anti American shitters
We know

actually mcmaster just fucked trump
they already started the narrative that trump is an incompetent buffoon spoonfed by his staff (see gawker, vox, huffpo etc. stories about 'trump gets news printed from internet by aides') and now they'll say he doesn't even bother to check sources on security intel

Why are they so obsessed with Trump's diet?

Jesus fuck balls. These people are fucking crazy.

>McMaster
>basically the old guard Republican's boy in the Trump administration
>also an accomplished general
>deemed not credible by some frumpy middle aged talk show host

I hate that fucking whore

That bitch has seen more nigger dicks than a Ugandan urologist

Reminder that's he's a filthy goat worshiper, like the other sg cultists

I hate homos and leddit so much.

GET ON IT, Sup Forums.

"MEDIA REVEALED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION IN FALSE ATTACK ON TRUMP. TRUMP NOT EVEN BRIEFED ON SOURCES OR METHODS, COULD NOT POSSIBLY 'REVEAL' THEM. INTELLIGENCE AGENCY LEAKERS AND WASHINGTON POST RESPONSIBLE FOR JEOPARDIZING MASSIVE OPERATIONS."

I guess it's not surprising considering that most people are not in a position to ever be around classified information, but if you honestly believe that you can leak extremely sensitive information to the press and someone won't find out who you are or punish you for it I pray that you never come near National secrets of any kind.

>That is Hillary's America
pray for those in the Crooked Hillary timeline

>the DNC spokesperson who now speaks for Seth Rich's family

Nobody cares what the spokesman says. The Feds have already confirmed Seth was emailing with Wikileaks.

Also, the Wikileaks guy Seth was emailing with is now also dead.

Really makes you think

They've been rolling with Trump is stupid from day one, that's hardly an impeachable offense. What a far cry from the screams of treason yesterday.

they think that Trump is thin-skinned and juvenile, and that maybe he will flip out if they poke him enough
in reality he's just a shitposter and troll that enjoys fucking with people

He can't answer the "classified" question, that's the trap, publicly revealing what's classified and what's not, which could be illegal, but he doubled, no, tripled down that it was all in conformity with intelligence sharing protocols and that nothing was done mischievously or inappropriately.

That's actually not how it works. Presidents are briefed on the SOURCE of all the intel they get. That's McMasters job. To know all the details about the intel to know it's legit, then to brief the president on it.

They'll leave once their, "dumpft btfo," image stock pile has run dry, they just come here to post the same old buzzwords, and photo's to get (you)'s, and it always works.

No, they were always crazy, we are forcing them to shed their human disguise, and show their true colors to the entire world

How many instances this year and the last did we see of libtards just breaking down and screaming like demons? They aren't human, that's for sure

>i was beating by muslims and called a fag
>heh better let more of them in
faggots die now

>prolly the furthest to the right on the couch today
At least Sandra is a balanced reporter, but the world would be a much better place if we could wipe the entire McCain genepool from the planet

I saw it in the catalog, not sure if it was a shill splitfagging.

How has Trump not found and killed the leakers yet?

>calling out someone's credibility on the basis of something you don't like

I know people are fucking idiotic but seriously

Dogs see food as a sign of dominance.

Wonder why Rodger Stone doesn't care for McMaster

fake news nigger

actually, that doesnt sound so bad. Say what you nwant about the muzzies, but they know what to do when it comes to fags and feminists.

Cops took forever to get there, too.

Bill Kristol must hate having to kiss McMaster's ass while it's being pro trump

Trump should declare inaccurate (((MSM))) reports a "clear and present danger to the national security of the United States."

Trump Needs an Intervention. Step Up, Republicans
Can anything be done to stop him from compromising U.S. intelligence while he remains in office?

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-15/trump-needs-an-intervention-step-up-republicans

>people think presidents are briefed on all intel, and the source of that intel, and the method that intel was gathered every day

Executive privilege, fuck off.

Toothpaste is mentally challenged, I guess. Fluffy spams here because trump dared to bomb an empty airfield in syria. Again, he's a cultist, none of what he's doing makes any sense because it's all an emotional response to defacing his idol and drinking their kool aid

Character arguments. Democrats win when their base is emotionally invested and ignores policy. Once policy is involved they tend to get btfo

pretty sure it's rinsed penis and nothing will be done until next year

Am I the only one who can't read the original Fox News article?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

This links to pic related, which basically refutes the original article.

>Demands
Ok lol

Does anybody have that tweet of the guy saying that somewhere the leaker in being tortured to death lol?

When's someone going to run this guy over?

You know as soon as he drops, Amy Schumer will drop too.