Our greatest ally. Deal with it kikes and leftibitches

Our greatest ally. Deal with it kikes and leftibitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/119714837
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtube.com/watch?v=1vfo477CEAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Urt4fifrsls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This. Fuck kikes.

This is a pro-putin board. He is a strong and respectable leader who gets shit done and fucks over leftists and kikes daily.

Reminder we were close allies with Russia during Tsarist rule. Communism fucked up our relations.

We need mass gf exchange programm.

Why can't they be allies anyways? Cold War is long over.

This, and let us explore the stars together

Putin is a kike-loving thief, you don't live here, you don't know. I know you pooteenboos like this fantasy bubble but it's about to burst.

Dog Bless RUSA

Russia I love the way you think

This.

>((()))

if he's such a shill then why did you let him get the nuclear codes?

Not that I agree with this Putin idealizing, but what has Putin done that leads you to hate him?

>upset leftishit

exactly

yuki.la/pol/119714837

God bless Russia! One day our countries will bffs

I even called him a kike-lover. How dense are you, retard?

This is why all the kikes are REEEing about russia every day on (((CNN))) then, kike?

You're an upset leftist. Putin is fucking israel over hard in foreign policy right now. He is supporting the Assad regime and bombing ISIS and rebels that are Israeli-supported. How is that being a kike lover?

this

So, us supporting Iran and Hezbollah means Putin is a "kike-lover"? You don't seem to understand the slightest in geopolitics.

There are tales throughout history of two forces. Represented by heroes, men, soldiers, kings, a wide variety of different people. In these tales they would clash. They have two very different views of the world, they have differing and at times conflicting goals, but they could never truly best the other. Wins and losses would be met with a great return with no clear way to stop the other. But throughout this, they would learn about the other. On levels beyond even what a friend may understand, the rival becomes someone they can second guess because they have been fought against for so long.

Then the day comes, where two rivals who had fought one another for so long, do the unexpected. The stars have aligned and so have their goals. On the same footing, they charge again into battle. Not against each other but side by side. They may not be able to read the other's mind but they are damn sure able to predict their moves. They fight together as though they had been brothers in arms since childhood, and they win. The confusion brought by their sudden & unexpected alliance coupled with the unique traits and abilities both possess overwhelms their mutual adversary. At the end they will probably not stay together as allies. Old conflicts and memories still simmer in their hearts, but a newfound respect and enlightenment about their old foe is gained.

Perhaps one day, they could call each other friends.

Nice.

The only reason why Sup Forums is pro-Putin is because of Web brigades and other shills

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

kike

You want to remove kebab together, Russia-kun? I'll grill us some burgers.

Sanctions are fucking stupid. The Crimean people wanted to be a part of Russia. It's their choice and we need to respect that.
If it was us occupying a territory in a foreign country that was overwhelmingly American and wanted to be a part of America while said government of the country oppresses the Americans, it'd be justified too.

No, it's because people here like things that Putin's Russia formally (key word, don't chimp out) stands for.
You really have to be a special kind of paranoid retard to think Russian trolls are focusing their effort on Sup Forums.

The kike endorsing race mixing..

Hell yeah. For that matter, take out those cucked faggots in Germany too, Russia. Cleanse that shit.

>The Crimean people wanted to be a part of Russia. It's their choice and we need to respect that.

Be:
>2050
>Cally
>Spic population 85%
>Joins Mexico.
Ok.

I'd be all for give Calis to Mexico and building a fence around it. Good riddance.

I can't wait till russia destroys your boutique fag nation too, if that's what you're wondering.

But that's just false m8.
Since Russia conquered it, Crimea has been Russian. Russians settled it.
Crimea only became part of Ukraine thanks to the decision of communists.
You could argue it belongs to Tatars, but those Tatars displaced other groups that lived there before, and were savage slavers whose demise was a good thing.

this. Cali=Cancer.

Fine you wont get an ivan qt gf.
You better of with the ones with scooters or the pink colored femenists.

I...agree with this jew...it feels wrong lads.

>You really have to be a special kind of paranoid retard to think Russian trolls are focusing their effort on Sup Forums.
They probably are, for most part they post almost everywhere even in Latvian news site forums that are utter shit any content wise.It is easy to notice them due to their marginalizing nature Russians and Latvians mostly don't give a shit about each other here.
This. Russian government won't have any ties with USA till next election and I still highly doubt anything will change. People mus understand that Russia is an local power trying to act big by interfering with international policies, besides that Russians USA paranoia is still very openly discussed in Russia as a means of controlling useful idiots.
For example this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=1vfo477CEAo
or this
youtube.com/watch?v=Urt4fifrsls
What the average educated Russian sees is state propaganda, what American sees is a guy rapping a and a cute girl singing.

That flag doesn't look like Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Past makeshift history=/= established international policies.
You live in Montenegro you should understand most about this topic, Nation of 2006.

Russia is based, but I'm pretty sure France is still /bestally/ until all the whites die out at least.

Latvian news, BBC, CNN, that shit makes sense.
Sup Forums, nope. There are no Russian trolls on Sup Forums. Just people who support Putinism.
Perhaps they are misguided, but they certainly aren't directed and paid by Russian state.

The world would be a lot better without America

Ok maybe.
But still online squads exist.
Besides that I really don't give a shit, the main thing is they shouldn't touch my land.

Probably, but guess what, you don't get to decide Achmed.

>The only reason why Sup Forums is pro-Putin is because of Web brigades and other shills
>Web brigades and other shills
>flag related

You don't know shit about the Russia sanctions, do you?
The Western sanctions are applied to individual politicians, officials and businesses instrumental in the annexation of Crimea. They never were intended to target Russia's larger economy and its people.

The Russian counter-sanctions however did affect their own economy, because they banned many food imports, as wells a other products from the EU. They intended to hurt us, but as result shot themselves in the foot.

What does it stand for? An open boarder with Central Asia and rapidly growing muslim population?

>collaborating with the real world equivalent of the Helghast

I guess you haven't played Vanquish, either.

I want them to FUCK your land, bitch. To FUCK it.

I also love you muricabro

I didn't disagree with the fact Russian move was illegal.
I just explained how you were wrong about your comparison.
In any case I have to apply "tu quoque" here and point out that USA takes a massive smelly dump on international law whenever it suits them.
So trying to paint Russians as some demons for doing same is just silly.
Just look at all the acts of agression that USA undertook without UNSC approval, or 1986 verdict of ICJ concerning Nicaragua, and how Americans reacted to it.

>62% white

(you)

Fuck off, shill. Russians can suck my taint.

what of it? I'm proud of being a nigger. It's over and done with. I'm BLACKED. Black is beautiful.

>white masterrace

Why are you under impression I love Putin? I said FORMALLY.
But you can use literally same argument for America and other Western states.
What you're doing here is same thing vatniks do dude. Don't pretend otherwise. This is blatant shilling. I don't think you're paid though. Who the fuck would pay you to shitpost on Sup Forums.

REEEEEE Rusheens are evill. Fuck this alpha male culture, open your hearts to tolerance and diversity you fascists!!!!

ahhah Germans aren't white, they're buttfucking barbarians BLACKED eachother as hun-niggers in the BLACKED forest for millennia. You "people" are the most hideous things imaginable. Like fucking ogres.

>The Crimean people wanted to be a part of Russia. It's their choice and we need to respect that.
Referendum was a sham

Lol

>alpha male culture

more like backstabbing communist culture

All that graph tells Americans is that there is a gigantic market in Russia that we have yet to tap into.
Only thing worse than that is telling us how much oil they have. If that becomes common knowledge we might just end up favoring some annexation.
Who knows.

>there is a gigantic market in Russia

Market of what?

Can't wait till they do the same thing in the Baltic's

>Communist

Mutti is such a cuck faggot and you're a bitch--you waaaay worse than Russia in the current year. Stop calling others what you are.

t. Osman Mehmet the new German

It was a sham in the sense it was semi-rigged to make it look like support was overwhelming.
But they did have majority support, and still have it. Even Western sources agree with this.
You keep using dumb vatnik-tier arguments bro. This is as I said blatant shilling.
Call things what they are.

FUCK OFF KREMLIN SHILLS

We know you're just someone in St. Petersburg using an American proxy.

How would the US tap into fresh vegetable and fish market of Russia? It would take at least a weeks to bring stuff there. It would rot on the way.
Russia has banned GMO's, so no frankenfoods.
We actually circumvent their ban, by selling it to Belarus, who then resells it to Russia as their own.

>Germany
>worse than Russia
>at any point in history
>in any timeline
>actual reality as in "part of this universe"

Better explanation: You're a shill whose back is about to get intimate with the wall.

>Market of what?
Probably food products and other household items. Their industry haven't caught up on the capitalist tempos of use hence the low production.
Please stop changing proxies and go away.

Anti Russian sanctions targeted Russia's ability to borrow money to invest in growing its economy like all countries do.

Russian countersanctions brilliantly countered this by growing the economy through bringing back imported production.

The fact that perpetually buttblasted spratniggers can't stop screeching about Putin is proof that he is in the right and kicking ass

Thanks for not letting that happen, ally

>borrow money to invest in growing its economy like all countries do.

We don't do that. We have this little thing called tax revenue. And so does every other country that matters.

FUCK OFF STAR-NIGGER KIKE FAGGOTS REEEEEE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

FUCK YOU PRETENDING YOU'RE AMERICAN (((PATRIOTS))) NAO, FUCKING LYING KIKE SHIT NIGGER SNAKE BITCH LOW DOWN DIRTY POO POO!

>We know you're just someone in St. Petersburg using an American proxy.
You are correct.
He just changed it to British one, probably can't comprehend that begging for (yous) with one sentence answers won't get him far. He is probably new.

It's a lot better than Russia if you love getting raped by sand monkeys and charged with a hate crime for your troubles

This 1000x

Let us Americans cooperate with Russia, our greatest ally, to exterminatie radical Islamic terrorism.

Do you suffer from paranoia?

Why did you stop responding?
You have to admit your behaviour is exactly what you're accusing others of. Shilling.

Would you look at that, Pidor is upset because Jew shills actually have an effect unlike Kremlinshills.

>Do you suffer from paranoia?
I do. I'm so afraid.

>former soviet sperm dumpster
>present day nigger sperm dumpster
>matters

Wew! Kek.

noic, now give back Alaska

How easy is it to get russian gf? :3

Its no just St. Petersburg troll farms.
Cadets in Center of Naval Aviation of the Russian Navy Ostrov in Pskov, get bonus good grades for shilling online on their free time.

Don't ask how I know this.

>t. Tacit admission of kikery

Go to Russia
Keep your passport where they can see it

>In any case I have to apply "tu quoque" here and point out that USA takes a massive smelly dump on international law whenever it suits them.
Not denying it but I'm more concerned about local neighbors than Syria, while at the same time. American actions are making refugee crisis bigger.
>So trying to paint Russians as some demons for doing same is just silly.
Not Russians but Russian government I have nothing against their people.
>Just look at all the acts of agression that USA undertook without UNSC approval, or 1986 verdict of ICJ concerning Nicaragua, and how Americans reacted to it.
Do you have sources I'm a newfag have only been here for 2 years.

>Implying ISIS isn't Israeli Mossad.

market of dreams you fool

>t. Jaroslav Voskoboynikov, American citizen

Just Google it m8.
In any case I wouldn't be so scared. Chances of Russia doing anything concrete in Baltic States is slim.