I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators..
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train".

cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/trump-russia-analysis/index.html

>he reads fake news CNN

HAHAHAHAHHA

A man who was forcibly removed from running his own company because he was so abysmal at it, had no competency issues going in to this?

>I used to be a hardcore trump supporter.

where have I read this before

fucking leave and never come again.

Same boat as you OP. Why does Sup Forums not take us seriously? We ex-Trumpers are growing in numbers, and soon we will take back our board.

Share Blue are tranny fuckers and lick butthole

>is liar and has no moral fortitude

saged

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train".

because you wanted hillary all along?

yeah, I can't wait for the next election. How is the media going to spin it this time?

People are not as stupid as you give them credit for, and most of us have had enough

I was off the Trump Train too. But after seeing the way you tried to pretend to be a Trump supporter, I am now back on the Trump Train.

>President does something fully within his power
>G-guys! I don't like where this is going. I want off!
>files 4 bankruptcies for 4 companies out of the hundreds he owns leading to a 97% success rate.
>incompetent
No you're not sweetie.

Do you know who has the sole power to declassify any information at any time? Do you know who has the sole power to talk about classified information to whomever he pleases? I'll give you a hint: it is the highest seat in our government.

Fuck you shared blue.

Meme war 2.0 now.

Get in here faggots.

>

Good now well be faster without your fat ass causing drag

This

>hardcore trump supporter
>CNN

sage, we need room for threads about important things, like SETH RICH!

>Obama shares intel on syria to russia
>CNN gave no fucks
>Trump does it
>INCOMPETENT WWOW IMPEACH

Shoo shill shoo

used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators..

Have a little patience and faith. Our President is an exceptional man.

>I am officially getting off the "trump train"
Can you guys get a little more creative? If you gonna shill try to at least put some fucking effort into it.

The never ends.

You might as well laugh

>muh concern trolling
SHARTBLUE SHART OFF

ha this one's good

If you were ever on the trump train you'd never cite cnn. You fucking race traiting larper!