Can we get a before/after college & feminism thread? I like watching potential swirl down the drain

Can we get a before/after college & feminism thread? I like watching potential swirl down the drain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ug1gAS9-Mn0?t=51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump 4 u

This is sad.

Terrible...

blackpilling as fuck t b h

no fucking way

There should be a line leaving college every graduation.

Look like a degenerate, get the cured for free.

this one got better.

this

Note to self, stay the fuck away from college.

If your daughter is adamant about going to college, send her to a Christian college or a private one. Less indoctrination by the liberals.
Or just ensure she never takes a liberal arts course.

The writing was on the wall with the hair dye, jew face and selfies

What about the opposite?

It's not like most of Sup Forums is college material anyways

Search for "antes e depois da federal" to see what marxists do to the brazilian youth

Are you saying Sup Forums is too smart for college? Because they hand out degrees to everyone now.

Most girls go to college to meet future marriage material anyway. The ones that fail at that probably become these slampigies.

Wow a green Jap neato!

>Marxism - Not even once

the power of a deep digging

dat forehead tattoo

These aren't even slampigs. They're just fucking gross.

I don't know if she ditched ALL of her political insanity, but this pic always makes me feel good. There is hope.

>go to college
>learn nothing
>come out with a lower IQ then I did before
What is the point anymore?

>vile liberal cunt turned into pure aryan waifu

This gets my dick ROCK HARD

holy shit, it like they waste they golden years 18-30, and surrender to age early, so brainwashed

Debt goy... debt

Seriously! They're ruined by that point, I suggest a qt 14 yo gf

People making retard decisions and then blaming it on the culture at large is nothing new

She must be glad as FUCK she didn't mess up her body in any permanent way like most of these SJWs seem to do.

it says "unemployable"

Oy vey!

From a 1 to 7.

>The cure for insane liberalism is a good dicking

TIME TO GO TO WORK BOYS

It's sad that I would still totally smash even after feminism with this one. My preferences in females have been degenerated apparently

Everyone does stupid shit when they are in teens-adolescence phase.

Don't be cherrypicking retards.

Never stick your dick in crazy. Unless she's a redhead then it's unavoidable.

still would

nothing of value has been lost

still a spic

shame

>man in a wig turns into a regular man

looks like she was not okay before either

It really is a shame

What man would have such little self-respect that he would dick a feminist cow?

Projecting?

You losers dont get any puss puss let alone crazy puss puss(which is the best puss puss) The kind where she fucks you and not the other way around.

This wouldn't have happened if you spergs had just asked them out.

Not only outgrew her insanity but got redpilled on her 'friends' and (((allies))) in the process.

Still - too much baggage. Can't ever unsee the die cis scum video.

>standards are so rock bottom that you would consider fucking these people

>Whore mother filled for divorce
>Lashing out
t.
>FEELZ
>SRY
>4
>U

>half of them say they have boyfriends
>half of them tell you to fuck off

>the kinds where she wears a strapon and fucks you in the ass

>mother is divorced meme
Step up your bait

They don't have boyfriends.
They just want you to try harder

Nothing says trying hard like asking them out to their fucking face eh?

I'm legit sad now.

Say no more senpai.

Every time someone tries to argue that Marxism isn't all about brainwashing impressionable idiots, just refer them to this.

>where she fucks you

too late for me
[spoiler]i teach college[/spoiler]

Ask them if they want to fuck

looks the same just haircut is short,but milo style and styled so meh.
>
average gamergirl
burn

jewesses tend to turn into shit,she just chose to become a midly handsome man instead.
thrash
keke, she probably got all the arguments she needed to fuck off from that world
looks like a fake antimemetic incident

Literally this

chest tattoo is the worst tattoo a girl can get

I'm guessing your education system is somewhat better?

I don't like tats at all but the only time I can kind of see that is women that have survived breast cancer. It's a lot more aesthetically pleasing compared to the surgery scars.

It's amazing, it's almost as if people change between the ages of 17 and 26.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

whyyy

What really triggers the fuck out of me is that these people can call themselves B.Sc. after doing nothing for 3 years.
It's just a disgrace is that these fucks have the same title as people with a real major.

Its not a meme bro, its a read. this isnt a meme either. White ppl came from albinism. A disease.

can confirm.

She still trash regardless.

>Feminism is a desease and i'm cured, says in the sign.

Taiwanese are being eradicated by the Taiwanese. We're not alone mate.
The Native American population is all but extinct.
Blacks are breeding away rapidly in non-black countries and slowly being taken over by China and India throughout Africa.
The middle east is being depleted of it's people via war and immigration.
Many immigrants died and are in a situation where in 100 years 1 billion could easily decrease to 0 depending on how power hungry Israel is.
A big part of saving the White race is not being hypocritical and realizing that if we help all races to exist(Hawaiians, Native Americans, Taiwanese, etc.) then we will get the same as well.

there;s a certain kind of pleasure in seeing, feeling and hearing an identifying feminist quivering uncontrollably in pleasure as a man brings her to orgasm.

Boy, that is a DAMN SHAME.

Taiwanese are being eradicated by the Chinese*
lol

I spotted the nigger !
I found him !
Holy shit whats my Price ?

Since you betas never had proper sex what i meant was the difference between riding you and grinding back and forth or actually airtime as she pounds your cock into her.

Anyone who says "cuck" you can rest assured isnt getting any. I have a hottie white gf and a six pack from fucking her brains out lmao.

the best colleges are catholic or just poor people, so feminist bullshit has a hard time gaining any kind of foothold

They all look fucking dead inside in the after pics. But they're better people now right? Marxism truly is what was missing their lives goys.

Not black but better to be a supreme human being than a recessive lashing out ashamed diseased mutant.

cool blog post, now stop roleplaying you cuck.

>american education

holy shit the nigger can type !
want banana ?
do you ?

Youre just a lonely faggot bro. No pussy. No game or social skills. Nothing. a loser. And you know it.

youtu.be/ug1gAS9-Mn0?t=51

Sex is a bit overrated when they start wanting a child on a whim.
I am proud of my features and want a child that looks like myself. If I hadn't gotten the plan b pill I would have had a half spic kid, a quarter spic kid, and a kid who probably would have had green eyes instead of blue. It's better to focus on changing the world via my studies then waste it all on one female.
I will have several blond(e) haired blue eyed super children once I have finished my lifelong project of accumulating enough wealth to retire 50 years early.
But have fun with your self-hatred and desire to breed away every bit of blackness that's in you.
You don't see White men on here being proud of those who wish to hastily mix away their precious genes, because ours are literally a gold mine, while niggers are literally shit.

Want to deny the holocaust without getting arrested aww you cant. Aww thats too bad. Aww worlds all-time BIGGEST LOSERS. Aww. So sad. Nice heritage. Maximum SHAME lmao.

tainted meat

T. hllybilly who lives with mom in bumfuck nowhere. No girlfriend either.