Russia info?

Hello Sup Forums

Normal person here who heard this is the best place to go whenever there's something related to Trump.

So I see this morning something about him giving top secret information to Russia and that the media seemingly pulled this out of their ass and plastered it on nearly every paper and many of them are trying to make this appear equal to Hillary's email scandal.

Supposedly though it was intelligence we've gained that pertains to ISIS.

My question is that if we're not fighting ISIS ourselves but agree that ISIS needs to be stopped, then why is it a bad thing to relay that information to one of the powers that are fighting ISIS? Wouldn't this be saving lives and hasn't America been all about the War on Terror since 9/11? Wasn't this at worst an "enemy of my enemy is a friend" type of thing?

It also dawned on me because I pondered all this at work that the media did the same sort of thing when Obama took office with the birth certificate scandal so it's almost like they're getting payback and going harder against him because it's Trump.

I just want to be informed and hear from the other side of the coin what's going on.

The long and short of it is, nothing Trump ever does will ever be right.

The real story you should be looking at is Seth Green. He was the DNC staffer murdered last year. Today the story broke that a private investigator confirmed that Seth had the DNC e-mails, and had been in contact with Assange. Assange runs wikileaks, the site that published Hillary's e-mails and Podesta's e-mails. It blows the "Russia" stuff clean out of the water.

For fucks sake, you had one job
>Seth green
It's Seth rice
Rice
Rice
It's in every thread. You people make me so sleepy.

Oh shit. RICE. I'm the sleepy one. Thanks for fixing that user.

His name.is Seth Reich you fucking retard.

Media and Liberals will hate on Trump, no matter what.

rick and morty is for faggots

Personally, I trust the decisions of President Trump. He has greater knowledge of the situation than we do, and he's a hell of a deal-maker.

You got a good grasp of it.

Trump gave Russia info about Isis, even in most of the hysterical articles they admit that this is the presidents job and he is allowed to share classified info to other parties in this kind of curcumstance

>nothing Trump ever does will ever be right.

This

"It was her turn" isn't just a meme, Hillary was supposed to lead the globalist imperialist charge and make fat stacks for the (((people))) behind the scenes who'd sell you for a nickle

Trump is an asshole who doesn't play with them and proved to be more popular, so they're determined to make him (and thus all future Republicans) look like Adolf Hitler

but srsly, look up seth rich

President can declassify anything he wants to, everything is classified under authority of PotUS as do ALL security clearances. Executive Order 13526.
He has no reason to deny it because he's the only person who has absolute authority regarding classified information.
Shills are retarded, especially those who don't know how their own government operates.

It's fake news. The story is a literal hoax because democrats are desperate as fuck and are going down in flames.

correct on all points apart from the obama thing. The medias hysteria goes waaay beyond petty revenge. This is information warfare on behalf of dems and their masters who own the whole fucking thing. Shit's happening on the GOP side as well, all the shills are coming out of the woodwork to bash Trump.

Why does everyone hate Trump? Why does none of these allegations against him stick for good? You don't have to like the man but just see that's somethings fundamentally fucky with most political institutions in the west.

For the time being, keep your eyes open and enjoy the liberal tears.

So you guys think this Russia stuff is getting plastered all over the place to cover up the Seth Rich wikileaks things?

How are the two linked?

>Normal person here
hmmm......

Ya knownhow the left has been shouting "MUH RUSSIA" since the elections for hacking clintons emails? Ya turns out tht was actually seth rich instead. He was a member of the DNC who grew a conscience because he was about to figure out some corruption by clinton. The speculation alleges tht he was killed by them for this.

I think Trump knows what he is doing.

The media narrative is controlled, welcome to your journey to sympathizing with Nazis, normie

>plebbit spacing
Lurk Moor

you heard wrong newfriend. the place you're looking for is 9gag

Is 9gag still even around? I just noticed on other forums that whenever someone said anything pro-Trump they were told to "go back to Sup Forums".

Literally I voted for him
Because the whol world says not too.

And I've learned that when the entire geopolitical fuck-squad is against something, it's probably in the right.