Why is affirmative action, quota hiring not considered racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it disadvantages whites.

These guys don't seem to realize every homogenized country has a power structure, it only makes sense that in a white colonized country, white males would be at the top.

Sup Forums won't like this answer, but for the sake of actual discussion and not having a pity party circlejerk of effeminate trumpcucks, the concept is that niggers, spics, and women are disadvantaged when applying to schools + jobs. there is loads of evidence + documentation of this (one particular study sent out thousands of identical resumes, with resumes using stereotypically nigger names like "tyrone" getting substantially less replies than their "white" counterparts). filling quotas forces equal opportunity, for better or for worse.

i'm not saying that affirmative action is necessarily the answer. regardless of that, if you are white and are getting out-competed / outperformed by a nigger on a professional level, you should seriously consider jumping off a bridge, since you don't deserve to pass your inferior genes onto another generation.

I understand this, but the bar is much lower for minorities to get enrolled in universities, in Canada companies are forced to hire a certain percentage of women/ minorities for a quota, even though from anecdotal evidence and hear say work at an inferior level.

Most would argue that socioeconomics and historical circumstances lead to the poorer performance you are referring to. The idea is that affirmative action will give opportunities to those who dont have it, hopefully opening the door for their children to not suffer through the same unequal opportunities of their parents, and eventually eradicating the need for the affirmative action down the line.

Well we hired a retard to the WH so maybe it's not the best implemented program

Because aside from native tribed it is completely based on your word. Every white male should say they are hispanic if scholarship/job/anything is on the line. Not doing so is retarded

It is, and is illegal in my state.

Native tribes*

fpbp

So shouldn't affirmative action just be based on your countries/ ethnicities GDP? A poor person from a slavic country doesn't have it any better than a black or brown person in America.

you put "multiculturalism" on the wrong side

Idiot. Whites especially white men have all the power, so it's the exact opposite of racist to help minorities who are disadvantaged by a racist system. Learn your facts dipshit.

no they do, they just dont like it that way

SJW noticed this conflict so guess what they did?
THEY FUCKING CHANGED THE MEANING OF RACISM!!!

SO FUCKING SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>filling quotas forces equal opportunity,
And if it was only equal opportunity, that'd be one thing.
However, it's now been changed to 'equal outcome'.
And that is harrison bergeron-level shit.

It rewards people on the color of their skin, not their merits.

i do think its racist but not white so i'm not filled with mental illness, denial, and self hatred

People like you need to leave my country.
You seem to think that because 'white men' hold all the power, they'd act like women and minorities do - that is, they'd prefer their own.
They don't.
Instead, they pit women and minorities against each other, and especially against white men, and use fools like you to do the dirty work of defending the narrative for them.

>Be majority in country, colonized the country.
> Have the most power.

Next time you decide to cuck out, tell a japanese man he has no right to power in his country, or a Ugandan he has no right to power in his country.

I would simply argue that if you need to masquerade as a spic to get a job, you are probably a worthless waste of space to begin with who isn't worth employing.

I understand your point. But go back to my point about the resume study, how do you combat discrimination against niggers named tyrone? The study demonstrated that 2 people with identical credentials don't get the same opportunity based off their first name.

Sadly it's on both

>The study demonstrated that 2 people with identical credentials don't get the same opportunity based off their first name.
I can't ever recall hiring based on credentials alone. Perhaps that's what the study checked...but it's not reflective of reality.
When I hire, anyone who makes the cutoff gets an interview - everyone interviewed is assumed to have more or less similar credentials for the position I'm looking for.
From there, it is entirely personality driven - whether you're tryone, xin he, or bob, I'll hire you based on how you are in person.

These studies are fucking useless.

>eventually eradicating the need for the affirmative action down the line.
This is literally never going to happen. As whites lose what power we have left, why would everyone else willingly give up a structural advantage? It predicates the concept of fair play and non-ingroup strategy. We all know all other groups except whites engage in ingroup strategies. South Africa or Brazil is all the evidence you need to know that at no point will there ever be enough "equality" for the blacks to finally say "this is good". They will push until there are no more whites, and then 100 years later still blame whitey for their lack of success.

Not convinced, at the (very competitive) college I went everyone was competent except for the affirmative action students. However, those students actually got the positions of whites that were worthy and who were just left out because of numbers. This should not be acceptable under any circumstance. I don't even have to believe in races to find this shitty, it is above all a matter of meritocracy: Stedents who could get shit done were left out, and students who were shit got in.

Affirmative action is so fucking insane, it blows my mind how cucked white americans must be to accept it.

CUZ NIGGAS IS JUST SOO SAD N OPRESSD N SHEEIT.

HELP DA POOR LIL NIGGAS

It does the exact opposite of that. Every time go to a retail store or fast food joint, 60%-80% of the employees are niggers and spics who don't know how to do their job (as well as having no hygiene and having tattoos).
While in the other corner, I rarely see white or asain teens working those same jobs, but do a way better job (and look more presentable).
It gives minorities and women a free ticket to being hired while white and asian males have to put in 4 times the effort to get a job.

Majority and minority. One has a head start and the other doesn't even have a strap on the boots or even boots.

Yeah, it blows my mind how the current narrative absolutely conflicts with itself:
"Gender and race are social constructs!"
"OMG we have to hire more women and minorities!"

Classic progressive argument, pad a whole load of bullshit around one small lie to make it your point.

Filling quotas forces equal outcomes, not opportunity.

It increases your chances and if you arent doing everything you can to increase you shot at getting what you want you should just kill yourself

This is why the service at fast food places in America(At least the parts with a black population) is so fucking terrible and your order will almost always be wrong or fucked up.

They can hardly hire any whites and when they actually do they last exactly 1-2 months before being sent through management training.

Then they are put in charge of the apes, you're stuck with a retarded cashier/prep worker again, and they quit as soon as something better comes along becuase being a retail manager is a living hell.

Except statistics don't lie and everyone knows whites and Asians have higher IQ per population over darkies. Your social justice warrior bullshit isn't welcome here. If you want to help niggers so bad then go over to Africa and see how receptive they are to your philanthropy.

>filling quotas forces equal opportunity
equal opportunity =/= equal outcome

>i'm not saying that affirmative action is necessarily the answer.
It's not an answer, it's a problem.

I think the best help you can give blacks is to let them know that success is a long process. It requires staying power. That, if you educate yourself, and take care of yourself, stay fit, and keep yourself healthy, then your next generation can be better and do better than you did. If everybody in the world started from this concept today, I can almost guarantee the average black IQ 200 years from now would be on par if not higher than that of whites today simply based on how much there will be to know from now to then. The genetic factors are developed from cultural factors, and they need to realize now that their culture is shit. Though all of this is stated by those guys there.

But, we should all be striving, always, to raise the mean. Especially, but not exclusively, blacks.

Whites and white males in particular are the only people who must bear collective guilt and collective punishment for crimes most of them did not commit.

The same people who say "don't judge X group by the actions of the few," only mean that for non whites. They take as gospel that all whites are guilty for what only a few whites ever did. They never think critically about this issue and they probably never will.

Unless you spread the word far and wide!

Sup Forums doesn't realize if affirmative action is banned and admission is done purely race-blind, all the top universities will be taken over by Asians.

But yeah keep railing against blacks and mexicans faggots. You totally would've gotten into Harvard without affirmative action.

Speak for yourself nigger.

I really hate that "implied competency" shit. It works fine for labor jobs, but it just ends up filling the workplace with unskilled workers otherwise.

Secular progressivism is the memetic descendent of Puritan Calvinism. Blasphemy, Inquisition, indoctrination and brainwashing still occur from the prospective of the progressive religion. Hierarchies are a natural consequence of innate differences and are necessary for societies to function. Stratified outcomes alone are not enough to prove discrimination or a failure of "social justice". There is no "social justice", only traditional justice. The only morality is civilization. Any belief or ideology that works against civilization is evil no matter how well-intentioned. Race should not be an exception to this rule just because it hurts people’s subjective feelings.

>all the top universities will be taken over
they've already been taken over

>all the top universities will be taken over by Asians.
Better than kikes and niggers

If it did then at least they would have a good reason for it. What dumbshit logic. Only a nigger.

Is this your LSAT score?

Calling Blacks african american's was a wonderful idea because it opened the door for white people to fill out applications saying they were African American. Kinda hard to pass as a nig if you are a white dude when you check the "black" bubble.

So the options are:
>college gets filled with many diverse minorities to fill a quota
or
>college gets filled with a minority who gets in because of their test scores

I'll take the later. I'd rather have a smart doctor than a dumber one who got in through affirmative action.

I'm sorry, I'm not him, but I need to just add. How fucking stupid are you that you think that turning Universities into Freshman tier trash is justified because "All da smaht azns wuld get n an witey wuldntlol"
It doesn't even begin to make sense, cocksucker. You and your "brothers" need to clean your fucking rooms because you can't even handle basic logic.

i had an idea about the situation in your colleges, burgers- how a "white student union" really isn't welcome at all. the answer is all in the marketing, how about calling it "diversity training"? that way you can have an all white membership and do so by declaring that you're most in need of "re-education"

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're not making any sense.

To be fair, for the aboriginal one at least, they don't really check it. I'm half(Father Treaty, Mother white) and so I am considered aboriginal. I look white as shit, I don't have a metis or treaty card, I'm not party of any band, I don't get tax breaks since I'm not an Indian in the eyes of the government. However I have gotten into a few classes at Uni cause they have spots reserved for aboriginals. I just put down I was and no checking was done whatsoever. As for jobs, well the job I have asked that same question, and I put yes. But I also had a year experience so that probably helped(Also a high turnover rate so they were always hiring)

>do you consider yourself to be...
just say yes famalam.

Did you know that 99% of pilots in America are white fucking males? Talk about privilege in action. We need to break up that boys-club and apply a little affirmative action to improve the diversity and gender ratios and also the toxic hiring process for pilots in America. By applying affirmative action we advocate lowering the standards on the pilot test for black people and females. And to phase out non-diversity white men must score higher on their pilot exam. This will help the under privileged pursue pilot careers if they wish. And customers can relax knowing that they are safe in the good hands of a more caring, more diverse group of pilots.

affirmative action devalues the achievment of minorities, its a special kind of evil that destroys trust and makes people paranoid and increases discrimination by making qualifications earned by minorities seem trite and valueless (just a product of a cancerous form of charity)

i want to kick the shit out of whoever came up with it

To clarify, I grill the everloving shit out of them technically as well.
All candidates need to have minimum requirements - anyone meeting them generally gets an interview. And assuming they don't fuck the technical part of the interview up, they get hired entirely upon whether I like them or not. If they fuck up the technical part, there is no worry about being hired...

You kid...
...but that is fucking spot-on for left-wing argumentation.

fellow leaf, you are filling it our wrong.

My buddy got a full scholarship to lawschool with shit marks telling people he was native when he wasn't at all. Nobody is gonna question it. Always answer yes to those questions. If they ask for your status card just tell them you are non-status. It works every time.

It depends on the demographics of the area in southern California were I live there are tons of minorities you could count the number of white people with your fingers toes and cock. These quotas on top of the nessesity for workers to speek Spanish make it literally impossibe for a white guy to get a low tier jobs.
Most bums here are white. It's pretty sad my family has lived here for generations and yet I'm a foreigner in my own land. I'm known by customers as the racist at the convinience store I work at. I've never been anything less than polite.

These people come illegally fill our schools with their brood fill our streets with crime and yet get benifits that are literally racist. And you tell me that I have it easy? GO fuck your self

>if you are white and are getting out-competed / outperformed by a nigger on a professional level, you
probably live in an integrated major city where affirmative action legitimately affects overqualified people

BEcause you can't be racist towards whites

If the left advocates affirmative action, does that mean they acknowledge race realism?

Slide Thread.
Sage

Fuck off cuck burger.

I hope that asians take over the universities, they study harder than whites. maybe a little competition isn't bad for us, whites always come out on top when the odds are stacked against us.

The thing is I know the people who run the business, they are white, and would prefer to hire whites, because they know minorities and women are shit workers.

Kind of triggering that arabs smashed ALL their faces. They have a long history of destroying everything great they encountered. Completely razed Malta

Checked, yeah arabs and africans destroy everything they come in contact with.

White people do not matter. We're disposable.

Maybe it's because Tyrones are dumber than Harolds, ever thought of that? Nope, you just wanna have a "muh equality" circlejerk

Everybody is disposable, retard. It's your responsibility in existence to compete. You don't want to? Just die. Don't suffer us your existence any longer. Kill yourself.

((((Visible minorities)))

It will magically become racist when whites become a minority.

uhhhh......no??

donald drunpf was elected not hired.....retart.....

Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=KNPzlFivd3M

Before affirmative action you would be right that if you're getting passed over for Tyrone you should be gassed. Now however it's sometimes entirely out of your hands due to the quotas. Colleges especially, they're literally only allowed to take so many white people before nogs can start suing because their monkey ass got left out

What the fuck does resume names have to do with applying for university. Lmao thousands of resumes with names like that, show me that "study".

Affirmative action is a racist policy.

In every country that a type of affirmative action is implemented in it only "helps" people that are already well above the average earners in the society. So it doesn't even help disenfranchised people.

Affirmative action doesn't actual help the people that "benefit" from it because they are put in schools that are too smart for them. After the UC system first adopted affirmative action and then legally had to terminate it a couple of things happened. Black and minority attendance at top UC schools dramatically decreased, while total attendance of Black and minorities in the whole system hardly decreased at all, but the biggest point is that black graduation fucking increased. Imagine that, if a mentally retarded person is put into UC Berkley they probably won't graduate, who would've thunk such an idea.

White men do not give up hope, you are only defeated when you believe yourselves so.