South Africa General

Shit posts welcome

Old;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6fzRSE_p1Ys
statssa.gov.za/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for watching the world burn on every continent

OGGA BOOGA WE DA WAYT WOMEN AT

Are you white or a stain of humanity?

What kind of name is watkin

Saffers, when was you last encounter with a aggressive nigger (causing problem with specifically you)?

Just tryna get a perspective on how bad it is for the regular white.

>Europe 2040

move to australia or back to dutchland, before your country is officially done.

AS LONG AS YOU'RE WHITE.

YOU'RE ALRIGHT

OP if you were in the last thread, you known the rules

Tits or gtfo

I've read lot of horror stories about what's happening to Whites in South Africa.

so the Morse code post was right huh

yUmmy Bewbs

Can someone link me to demographic statistics?

nah, its the bikeanon. chasing nignogs with his motorcycle and recording them.

Was here last thread, god speed SAbros

Ths is the most protracted genocide of all time. Either they're going to kill you or they fucking won't.

Pretoria will be the last bastion.

I am going to put together a General Post format, Videoes and News. Wait for me buddies.

are they not feeding her enough in south africa?
its like the boobs were sucked out of all their fat

What's with Cape Town, every pic I've seen is entirely only white people walking around.

How can you sit at a cafe there without "MBUTU GIVE ME MONEY" every 10 seconds

canyou research the demographic situation?
- Birth rates
- Death rates
- Fertility rates
- Migration rates
- Intermarriage rates
??
Are sa whites endogamous or exogamous? are there difference between brits and boers?

This is their current president

youtu.be/6fzRSE_p1Ys

Its coming

There are about 4 million whites in South Africa. They make up about 9% of the population.

looks like trap

hello fellow cracke- umm I mean white people. i am totally a white south african, now tell me our plans for killing all non-whites?

Just go on wiki you lazy faggot

fok off, jou sleg kaffer hond

Could you guys make a pastebin (or list some articles here about killing of whites in SA)? I need to redpil some stupid friend of mine who is traveling there and thinks it's "not that bad"

Super-aids

StatsSA statssa.gov.za/ is what you need. this is where all our (((official))) stats come from. Some of them are a bit doctored by the gov but most of what you want should be there

big difference between brits and boers, probably the largest difference across all whites here.

Sickle-cell acceleration

There are more whites in South Africa than New Zealand

i have been but there is not enough info for me :(

>big difference between brits and boers, probably the largest difference across all whites here.
different how?

What are some recommended sources for learning Afrikaans? Preferably for free

dont let the thread die
comment

A last name in israel.

dude why do you need all of this? are you merkel on a proxy trying to find the best way to screw over more whites?
first off, afrikaners are the only ones who speak afrikaans, all the other whites mostly speak english. then afrikaners are the most homogeneous ground, while the english speakers are a lot more diverse (i.e. you get anglos, greeks, eastern europeans, meds, that sort of stuff, who are all distinct groups, whereas even the different afrikaner groupshave similar ethnic backgrounds.

then there are slight cultural differences. also, english speakers tend to live in cities, while boere are farmers and live in smaller town and the like.

Basically, if you meet a white person in a city, their first language is english, if you meet a white person out of a city, their first language is afrikaans. so yeah, theres a demographic difference

grim.

studies show fertility rates ranging from 1,3-2,4
- Which studies? Who did the studies?
- Why is there such a large gap between the supposed fertility rates.
>dude why do you need all of this? are you merkel on a proxy trying to find the best way to screw over more whites?
i am obsessed with demographics and breeding

>tfw at least half of all the SA posters in this thread will be dead within ten years

Rip lads

stop. it's doesn't matter. none of this matters.

>just waiting to be cleared for armed patrols.

Good stuff man.

The Res depends on your area I guess.

Thread is dying.

I work in contracting for security and have police experience under my belt. Happy to answer gun and security-related questions.

Learn Dutch first, then get drunk

>I am obsessed with demographics and breeding

hey lads, has anyone lost their village rapist?
moldovia, check you still have your village rapist, I think this one belongs to you

I have read that there is a thread of ethnic boers/afrikaners that are anglising, meaning they are adopting english as their mother tongue.

bumping for love of the Rhodesians and the Boers

i can't stop!

we all speak english. hell, i even studied in english.

>thread
trend

but at home you speak afrikaans?

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/

I wouldn't call Afrikaaners homogeneous, not by a long way.

In some areas they are but they are hugely mixed.

Both major white groups here are essentially settler/immigrant based so there's a huge degree of ''diversity''.

Lot's of english speakers aren't even anglos

Do you have a sister? How many babies does she have? What are their eye and hair color? ;)

yeah the ones that live in cities. they only speak afrikaans at home usually, my afrikaans friends barely ever speak afrikaans out the house. its sad, and its all because of the new government, they are even trying to stop universities from teaching in afrikaans "because it discriminates".

yep, even at work.

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg

Any funny or scary stories?

Let me know what I should add.

yes
none
to be decided

my sister is a nutjob that will grow old without finding love. every guy that hits on her finds out the hard way that she is a complete psycho. The lucky ones find out before she gets their number

Have you guys overthrown your nigger govt, re established the the queen as head of state and began battle plans to restore Rhodesia and reclaim the African east coast all the way to Egypt for the empire yet?

I found Waldo. 1/3 from bottom, 1/8 from right. "which one of these is not like the others, which one of these does not belong? can you tell which of these is not like the others by the time I finish this song?"

do you have a DSS license? how difficult is it to motivate a DSS or OSS license?

like if I said "I want to get me a rifle to go shooting with the boys and feel like a man" would they approve that?

We're paying for the sins of our fathers now user
>rhodesians never die

Order some school textbooks and watch afrikaans stuff online. There are also a decent amount of novels and reference books translated or written in afrikaans.

Will be difficult as there won't be anyone to talk to for you.

I'm literally an Anglo-Boer mix, we mostly spoke english at home but lots of Afrikaans.

I was sent to an english school and started to really struggle with afrikaans for a while.

I like it

you now have trypophobia

just for that

SAGE

Yeah man.

Work varies from glorified security guard duty to pretty hairy stuff.

Last time I got shot at (outside of South Africa) was in the Niger. Most pplaces I go make SA seem amazing.

You have to prove you need it, how hard that is depends on your location.

OSS is much easier, go for it before even thinking of DSS.

> Anonymous (ID: fPJOjDUQ) 05/16/17(Tue)19:01:54 No.125766611 ▶

(You)
do you have a DSS license? how difficult is it to motivate a DSS or OSS license?

> Anonymous (ID: fPJOjDUQ) 05/16/17(Tue)19:01:54 No.125766611 ▶

(You)

>like if I said "I want to get me a rifle to go shooting with the boys and feel like a man" would they approve that?
No

Jesus what did I do

what's for dinner lads?

>denied Section 15 because not enough evidence
Now that I don`t have a job, I don`t have the money to join a club.

Last night was pizza, tonight chicken drumsticks.

Armed house robbery

I was naked, they came in, looked at me, bound me with cableties, and left with my tv and ps3

They left everything else tho and apologised for coming at an akward time.

Spur, hoping for a fight

Hehe.

This is really clearly a tranny.

can any of you guys make an Algeria-ball like op's
do yo my inferior sandnigger genes, i don't know how

spur has gone downhill, fast

you need to learn from icelands language policy. speak afrikaans when you can, english when you must

black azanian here, the day we cleanse ourselves from white supremists will be the day we have finally liberated our people from economical oppression.

We dont have those

Arent degenerate enough

how does your sister look?
- Height
- eyecolor
- haircolor
why is she crazy?