CALL TO ARMS

I WILL NOT STAND IDLY BY AND WATCH THIS BOARD GET RIPPED APART BY LEFTIST SHILLS.

DON'T STRAY OFF OUR FOCUS.

DON'T LET (((THEM))) CONVINCE YOU THAT THERE IS NO TRUTH TO SETH RICH.

DON'T LET (((THEM))) CONVINCE YOU THAT TRUMP IS TURNING AGAINST US.

DON'T LET (((THEM))) CONVINCE YOU THAT TRUMP IS DONE.

STAND YOUR GROUND

GLOMPF IS DONE

JUST LIKE EACH AND EVERY TIME BEFORE

He has certainly betrayed us all. If you support him at this point, you have your head stuck up your asshole.

Bots are here early

leaf

end BLUMPF. I want a lolbertarian president now.

I actually enjoy seeing how far the are willing to go when bashing him.

The more he does, the more rustled they get.

All I hear is he is going to be impeached, but nothing ever pans out.

I wonder if they can keep this up for 8 more years?

you guys couldn't make it anymore obvious you sit in a hazy room sucking each others dick

Where were you when the libtards got cucked on election day?8

>All I hear is he is going to be impeached, but nothing ever pans out
What do you expect to happen? Of course he isn't going to be impeached while republicans control both houses of congress. Wait until 2018 when they re-elect reps. Dem majority and day 1 they will propose impeachment.

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train".

Trump supporters = reddit
Blumpf posters = CTR/jidf
Is there anyone left on Sup Forums who isn't a cuck?

Don't tell me what to do

When leaf tells you to do something you do the 180 of that

Thanks for all the upboats le magapedes xD

Based black guy and noseberg amirite xDDDDD???

RIGHT HERE user

Former scoop supporter here , but seriously , we can't let drumpf get the ice cream codes

Former boopy doopy dupper sweetie in all blortiness we cant flim floom the bling blang.

White ppl came from albinism.

Rememeber the Mantra spread it far and wide
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The main issue is newfags bumping shill threads

The funny thing is their desperate shilling just reinforces what we know
They fucked up so badly that it cannot be suppressed
They never imagined this day would happen, Hillary was a shoe-in, the trough would continue to be filled and the elite could carry on their degenerate selfish ways unhindered
They must fucking hate the internet

I just saw another thread invoking a double standard argument something along the lines of "if Hillary or Obama had shared intelligence with Russians, you would be calling for impeachment". Maybe I would, but there is absolutely no way it would shilled, at all. And the MSM wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot poll, we would just never hear about it.

THANK YOU BASED PEDE!!!!!!

TRUST THE GOD EMPEROR!!!!!

SHAREBLUE SHILLS BTFO

MAGA

>take a dump on any country
>haha KEK nice bantz dude

>take a dump on Russia
>WOW SHILL MUCH? OMG GO SUCK ISIS COCK YOU FUCKING TRAITOR YES I MAD STOP BULLYING BASED RUSSIA CCUK CK UCK KEK CUKC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mmuh sekret hugbox is under attack
>by people with better informed opinions
>who allow their views to change as they learn new things

nigga don't you have friends?