Megan McCain having Russia Meltdown

She is on Fox now, and has been having a "Russia, Russia, Russia" hissy fit for the last 15 minutes.
Hiring her was a serious mistake, she is a mouthpiece for her Daddy and constrains the Fox panels from talking candidly about facts relating to John McCain.
>Fire this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate her. Why did those god damn veitkongs not stop this line of succession when they had the chance.

She is an ugly fat man

is that her? they really did mad touch up jobs on her. she a fat dyke.

Fox News is shit.

she probably won't last much longer. her relevance only comes from her dad being important. The relevance of both McCains is on the wane and Fox will probably look to replace her.

Like father, like cross-dressing son

Was letting go of McCain the most powerfull strike by the Vietcong?

agreed. she should go.

Fox can very easily upgrade at that position.

How about Ben Swanson?

She is supporting the libshit narrative like a ShariaBlue pro now.
>PIC RELATED: Here is your "classified info" which was given to the press 3 weeks ago.

Friendly reminder that Fox news is MSM shit tier entertainment. Occasionally they have a decent news show (tucker and hannity are good) the rest is shit tier MSM.

oh shit good find user.

Would still fuck the ever loving shit out of her.

What the fuck was she thinking here. Isn't saying this pretty much confirming it? How else could she predict it.

She is also a retarded cunt and doesn't need to be there at all, really.

what yhe fuck

jews own the court system, they probably found out about this through the courts and the (((IC)))

>constrains the Fox panels
Which is exactly what Fox wants. Don't be fooled by their conservative leanings, Fox is in bed with the other MSM in regards to maintaining the political narrative.
Pay attention to how they "humor" the latest nonsense the DNC throws at Trump, and keep it in the news cycle.
Go look into the political leanings of Murdoch's sons, who are jockying for power within Fox News itself. They sure as hell are not true conservatives, that is for sure.

The foresight of the communist Vietnamese is truly unappreciated.

god dammit i want to titty fuck her so badly

Here's another guy who's a cock-holster for the DNC. I was not surprised to see him announcing the news on the evening of the Syrian missile strikes.

>Watching Fox News.

Would you, Sup Forums?

I'm liking OAN more and more.

>Was letting go of McCain the most powerfull strike by the Vietcong?

the jews
the jews
the jews are on
fire

She looks like her father in a wig.

ew. she weighs over 200 lbs now

Now Im confused I figured McCain was doing this to keep the pizza related map out of the cops hands, but why would his daughter be toeing the medias narrative.

>Megan McCain
I haven't watched a single minute of Fox since they let this fat self described progressive have a chair.

Fuck this fat pig and her fuckhead father.

Fox employees and is run by neoconservatives, who are former democrat leftists that took over the Republican Party between the 1980's to 2000's
They hate Trump because he dared challenge them for control of the Republican Party

Tucker Carlson is the only show that is entertaining, but even his entire shtick consists of "black students are trying to self segregate and have a safe space and that's racist!" and also "Muslims are mean to gay people and women, they're the real Facist's."

this
once ruperts son's take over Fox is donel. They listen to their fucking libshit manhattanite wives for fucks sake. What a duo of cucklords.

Round in all the right places desu...

The democrats are dividing. Bernie fags are retweeting about Seth Rich murder. They are starting to see the light.

cucker is from msnbc never forget that goyim

fox is a leftist shitshow now just like the other 3

now we have no channel to watch.

its over

RISE UP

GET THE FREEDUM SHOOTERS

KILL MOOK BEFORE HE SELLS YOUR IP
never its sold

She has a radio show. It's basically just a PR production for John McCain, almost as cringe cuck shitty as Glenn Beck, but she's somehow less of a little bitch than xe is.

At least post her humongous F cups

>Meghan Marguerite McCain is an American columnist, author, Fox News host and contributor, and blogger. She is the daughter of 2008 presidential nominee and long-time U.S. Senator John McCain and Cindy Hensley McCain.
I feel so stupid for not connecting these dots...

>what would John McCain look like with tits?

She got her Pop's looks, and his RINO outlook.

fox is starting to lean left. a Jew took over a couple years ago and look whats already happened.

Someone has to kill the Golden Goose!

Tucker comes on screen " What if I told you that not being able to say a word because of your race was racist nigger" . Jesus Christ Tuck calm it down this is still public TV

is she the lesbian one? cant remember if it was john mccains daughter or herman cains cousin

>using pronoun:
>xe

I'm fairly certain that's what Glenn would want.

John and his daughter are so bitter and lefty because Meghan has no kids.

I volunteer to get her pregnant and make the McCains conservative.

LOL Hiring her, like these News agency can reject Deep State mouthpieces

The McCains are the fucking worst, why couldn't Arizona vote for his primary challenger? Sure it was a cunt, but better than that senile old fuckface.

Is she Zhirinovsky of the USA?
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfLOwmSD88

Like Fox was ever truly conservative.