Why are you here

Do you come here for truth or for validation?

Both. Entertainment, mostly.

Memes

I come here everyday to laugh at Americans and Europeans.

I'm here to spread the words of Stalin

I come here to get a quick rundown on these guys.

Truth and I just want to watch Europe's fall.

I come for sport. I like to argue.

By playing my favorite sport I end up researching and having interesting facts brought to my attention.

I trust our President and Commander-in-Chief of the greatest military on the planet, Donald J. Trump.

Both. And the lulz.

Now fuc off faggot.

This. Truth, lulz, and news. Sadly, I trust Sup Forums more than any other form of ((media)).

I come here to spread propaganda and influence retarded people to defend my intetests. Also, it has now become clear that Hillary and anyone associated with her should be euthanized.

At first I came for truth, then it got blurred out and I started tending to my memes. Now I try to get back on track but in reality I just want to swallow the blue pill hard
But I can't stop coming here

Truth, you faggot.

Same. Well, at least I used to.
I guess I was too good at it. My opposition literally had to resort to censorship in order to control the narrative.

Basically this

I come here because Sup Forums is generally one year ahead of the rest of society.

Memes
Truth
News

validation of the truth.

people here are good at dicing the media narrative, which i've never trusted. then found a group of assholes who don't either. Its unbearable to try and get news from orgs that interpret everything trump does as the apocalypse.

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

At first I came here because I agreed with most of the posts, that was years ago though and I've grown past those opinions.

Now I mostly come here to pretend to be a shill or just to rile people up for laughs, most people here are gullible retards so it's pretty easy.

So entertainment.

i actually don't seriously believe in most of the things written here, i just lurk because what's relevant on Sup Forums tends to become relevant in normieville two or three months later. it helps me keep track of what's going on.

this is what i wonder about.

news-agg sites are good for getting highlights from multiple sources but they get infected by groupthink too. maybe other subreddits and controversial sorting can help sift out the blue pill mentality. its hard to know where to turn, but i default here because at least i can recognize the shitposting. Reddit is a bunch of unironic libtards.

i don't htink most do, but what do you think is and isn't real here. for instance, I believe the seth rich story here, if it doesn't hit normie ville do you just shrug off the story?

just for the lulz. I'm not even a real racist, I only say nigger ironically.

Because you gotta know your enemy.

a place where people can talk and discuss freely.

Truth
memes
bants

I'm here because many no longer care about the truth. Most of you fags do.

To laugh at pathetic faggots. Makes me feel better about myself to know all you are out there.