CARMELA SHOT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

CARMELA SHOT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwV6zOewCXA
youtube.com/watch?v=fbuNOzrxLqw
youtu.be/rynqbJ53DBE
youtube.com/watch?v=-6UoQER02-g
youtu.be/UZqLLfpxZkY
youtu.be/mukcNQVoB2c
youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo
youtube.com/watch?v=GfcgwxPH7Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo
youtube.com/watch?v=sRkE_Gv6ALM
youtube.com/watch?v=UmY6oJmUT7s
youtube.com/watch?v=rmhVw6q-KOA
youtu.be/TfHE2-ezilU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=DwV6zOewCXA

Sopranos is the ultimate redpill you cuck. I seriously can't believe there are still people out there who haven't watched it.

Kek

GABAGOO
>Sup Forums didn't watch sopranos

>only twice as likely

Tony needs some updated statistics

You know who's really redpilled? Donald Trump

Just when I thought I was out

Best show ever, how a show for real men slipped through the net on to TV I'll never know. The cucks and feminists must have been out burning their bras that day or something

You've got 10 seconds to prove you're LOYLE 2 DA CAPO

It was before the time Western tv went into jewish overdrive. Funny enough the show has a jew getting his bell rung

haha, too perfect

Makes me proud to be from Nj.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbuNOzrxLqw
Well Sup Forums, Hitler or Columbus, which one was worse?

ayyy I'm walking ere

>there are people who haven't watched the Sopranos in this thread RIGHT NOW

FUCKING QUEERS

youtu.be/rynqbJ53DBE

youtube.com/watch?v=-6UoQER02-g

found this

Rewatching it for the third time right now coincidentally. Hands down, the best television series ever made.

I love you, Johnny-cakes.

You know Quasimodo predicted all this

kekek

youtu.be/UZqLLfpxZkY

"Affirmative action cocksucker"

lol

also OP must be a fucking newfag

"The most precious possession you have in this world, is your own people" - Tony Soprano

Lucky trips of truth

>tfw Chrissy is literally in his 50's now

youtu.be/mukcNQVoB2c

Based

>our people give a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=GI7YzBE5zAo

>when mom finds your stash

hey i have seen season 1 and season 2 dont have time for the rest just watching clips i aint no newfag u mad fuck

If this show doesn't make you anti immigrant, nothing will.

As an NJ resident of old stock Anglo ancestry it solidified my hatred of Italians where before there was only mild dislike.

>"Now, The talmud says..."
>"I don't give a fuck what he says!"
Soprano/Gabagool 2020

captcha: pizzeria ingresso

This

I think i'm going to start watching it again. Coincidentally for the third time too.

Don't forget where they commit fraud using HUD with a jew politician and a black who runs some phony urban housing league

youtube.com/watch?v=GfcgwxPH7Rc

So rare to see actual criticism of these types of people

Ok here's the basic gestalt

Paulie set up Tony to get whacked.

Paulie made a deal with the NY families(Or more specifically, Leotardo's underlings) to save his own ass, and end the coming indictments.

He was jealous of Tony.

Tony had a family, money, status, everything Paulie lacked.

He was getting increasingly paranoid(boat scene) and spiteful(had to give Carm the money from the big hit).

The last shot of Paulie shows that cat he didn't trust, walk into the frame and relax with him, while he was illuminating(obvious Lucifer allusion) himself in the sun, all alone, where the whole crew used to sit.

Also, for fun, look into the satanic imagery in the show. Hidden pentagrams on random shit, like flower vases and stuff.

Weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-kql7cpcOo

Remember when she was dating "Jamal Ginsberg", the "Haissidic Homeboy"?
LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=sRkE_Gv6ALM

Greatest TV show of all time desu

>i've discussed it with you, schlomo
kek

Great show. Easily a top 5 in my book.
But the X-Files edges it out for me.

AAOOOHHHHHH
WHATS DA MATTA WIT YOU?

MOOLINYANS

Columbus was an ITALIAN EXPLORAH! And on this boad Christophah Columbus was a hero! End a discussion!

Do you see?

I see

>THE STOLE MY SHOES THE JIGABOO COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS

the shows writers only appeared red pilled at the beginning of a scene like that- they always turned it around and made the red pilled cast look foolish. The black thugs were always made to look noble or victimized after dealing with the sopranos. And no mention ever made, thatthe largest and most influential of all racially based org. crime families were jewish (still are) not WOPS.
the show had almost exclusively joo writers

WHEAH'S DA FUCKIN GABAGOOL AHH?

sopranos was shitty show. i fast forwarded every scene where family gets psychotic, and it was 50 percent of time. other 50% was boring satire of mafia gangster life. Annoying characters.

>I hate people because of a tv show

You missed the entire basis for the show.
It's a show about mental illnesses.
Psychosis, depression, mania, anxiety, etc.
Greed, fear, hatred, sadness, anger, and all that fun stuff that tends to ruin people's lives from within.

Also, the causes of mental illnesses, particularly child abuse or neglect.

Sopranos literally the best Tv show that ever aired period. It's as real as it gets

Why dont you take your fucking quotebook and shove it up your fat fucking ass

The dream sequence in season 5 (can't remember which episode, it's the second or third from the end) is probably the best dream/trip sequence of all time, in any TV show or even movie. The therapy sequences are also great, once Gillian Anderson realizes she's not being scully.

this
plus, it didn't glorify gangsters or make heroes out of them. On the contrary it shows them for who they are- greedy selfish backstabbing degenerate scumbag psychopaths
But, fuck, what an entertaining show

>that david duke name drop
tony would have 100% browsed Sup Forums if he was born post 1980.

My favorite part is how he handled his divorce with his moneygrabbing bitch wife.

You are entitled to your opinion, but since you are from Finland your opinion is automatically inbred and retarded.

Pekka

"...you walk around this mansion in your $500 shoes fiddling with the air conditioning acting like butta wouldn't melt in your mouth."

youtube.com/watch?v=UmY6oJmUT7s

HE'S A FAAAAAAG

it's pretty clear that it's about mental illness when main character goes to psychiatric, so i didn't miss anything. It was just too long to watch all the rage over and over again. And the wife was annoying cunt.

>Gillian Anderson

u wot

Holy fuck Tony is savage

best fucking series ever

>And the wife was annoying cunt.
Well I'll grant you that, and it's sort of the point of her character. Her character is written as an annoying uppity suburban cunt who thinks her shit doesn't stink, giving a basis for Tony's cheating and other behaviors relating to his marriage.

Carm dindu nuffin

Carmela is arguably one of the worst characters

She lies, cheats, manipulates at every opportunity. She KNOWS Tony is literally a murderer, but she stays with him for the money and power.

LAME. HE COULDN'T EVEN REFUTE HER ECONOMIC LINE

LURK MOAR TONY

hahaha best scene.... Notrdamus....
youtube.com/watch?v=rmhVw6q-KOA

" You're entitled to shit!" .

Tony is lucky he didn't punch his fucking lights out.

I've watched it once and found it quite meandering and dull at times. Good a lot of the time, but painful at others.
The complete lack of any character development didn't help either.

I guess I need to watch it again.

If I remember correctly there was probably an entire episode where Tony and Chrissy where burying a guy. I loved how slow paced it was at times.

ayyy ooohhhh ayyy acehol, im walkin ova heeerr ayyyyyy, stewnawdddd funghoooooooooul.

ayyyy oooooo oooooo, got a coupla MULL IN YAWNS in heeeeeeeeer ooooooo

alright thats enough from me, see ya tomorrow guys

I am not a TV fag. Last series I watched was Simpson and X-files in 90s. I simply NEVER EVER watch series.

Of course here and there during 00s I watched Sopranos and it was ok.
Then I watched the whole series.
It is a masterpiece. Best series ever. David Chase is a genius, Gandolfini is a hero.
Since then I watched some of the new shit like Breakin Bad etc... Not even close.
Sopranos has everything, violence, mafia , chicks, every day life, tricks, politics, phylosophy, mysticism, it is full of hidden clues, it talks about human nature and family and USA.
It is one of those artworks that has one shallow and obvious side and one very deep..

BTW Bada Bing is still opened in New Jersey I forgot the name, it's called differently, they tore down Satriales and now threre is a prking lot.

Guilty. Why should I watch some degenerate mob simulator?

*blocks your path*

youtu.be/TfHE2-ezilU

>mob simulator
This is the mistake I made. It's really not what you imagine it will be.

Its probably more a nuclear family drama than it is mafia show, at least until the halfway mark. I barely made it through season 1 because of it.

Season 1 has great moments, but it's a different show than it becomes later on.

Everything with Meadow and AJ, except where they intersect with Tony, is wasted and detrimental to the rest of the show.

>didn't know sorpranos was this redpilled
pfft, get a load of this goy

Oh, and it's far more comedic than you might expect as well.

b-b-b-b-b-but (((TRS, mike enoch, the alt right, and the alt kike))) all s-s-s-say italians a-a-a-ren't white?
>PLEASE DON'T CUT MY SUBHUMAN TONGUE OFF TONY YOU SUPERIOR ROMAN WORLD BUILDING MANGOD

ITALIANS ARE THE MOST REDPILLED WHITES. THEY LOOK DOWN ON YOU GERMANIC IDIOTS AND NORD CUKK BOIS. RIGHTFULLY SO. HAVE AT IT YOU FUCKING SHITSKINS.

*fugs your wife*

YOU WOULDN'T GET IT YOUNG SON. NOW GO WATCH YOUR FUCKING HARRY POTTER, FAG.

ITALIANS LIKE TONY GOT DONALD TRUMP ELECTED. IT TOOK A SINGLE 8.5 X 11 PIECE OF PAPER TO DO IT.
>AMA

>tfw
Jump-scared the shit out of me, it was so unexpected.

FUCKING QUEEEEERS

this

How bout dis humidity?

lol what? even the background characters have an ark (eg: bobbys son).

HEY TONY WHERES THE GABBAGUUUUL? mamma mia pizza pasta pepperooni mozzarella alpacinodenirocappucchinomoccahino

Info on the imagery? This is GOAT TV show for me and your fucking with my head