Israel tourism at it's all time high

forward.com/fast-forward/371610/israel-breaks-all-time-monthly-tourism-record/
"A record-breaking 349,000 visitors arrived in Israel from abroad in April 2017"

i live and work in Tel-Aviv and the amount of people from all over the world is overwhelming.
from germany, sweden, france, uk, and hoards from the usa, all come to feast their eyes on the miracle that is Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6_Jaj9HCKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks ugly as hell, Israel is literally a 2nd world shithole. Why did you not make any better out of Israel? The powerful Jews definitely control the lesser Jews.

that building is circumcised

Tel aviv looks like shit and is degenerate central. Haifa looks better, Jerusalem rules them all.

Do I need to get a permit to stab an Israeli person? I heard you only get in trouble if you confuse jews and palestinians and accidentally stab the latter.

Why the FUCK isn't BDS doing its job?

I've been a tourist in Israel. It was very enjoyable once you got past the IDF border babes asking you what you had for breakfast that morning.

kys you Swedish cuck, of course you would go to Israel and pay more shekels to your Jewish master.

They are just checking what is the best way to gas your subhuman citizens.

I've noticed that. What's going on?

it is degenerate central, but it's great as a station for tourism, among the rest.

And i'm here waiting for ISIS to pay you guys a visit, but we all know that's impossible don't we.

they're too weak, my fat friend.

I just looked randomly at Haifa on Google Maps.

Here is what I see:
>Commie blocks
>Shitty streets

Why is Israel so shitty?

Jews should literally gas themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6_Jaj9HCKo

Would you say the answers these Palestinians give are representative?

by that rational you can take a photo of a dumpster in israel and say that the whole country ugly.

Doesn't look like the old part of the city.

The commie blocks are from a time when we had jewish mass emigration and no money to put up a villa for every Shlomo. Slowly these buildings are being replaced.

I only work in Tel Aviv. Happy to go home after work.

Why so angry, Ahmed?

i wouldnt call anything a muslim says in front of a camera "representative". they lie when they're mouth is open.

only thing i'm sure of is that they want every jew dead more than they care to live, and that's why they will always be shit.

Kind of true, one random hit would be not representative of whole Haifa. However, I did it several times some time ago and it shows a very similar picture.

Here another random drop at Haifa.

Tel aviv is a libreal shithole. Rural Israel is better.

You should have had enough time to replace the commie blocks by now. Also, Israel receives so many Shekels from Goyim, you should be super rich. But I guess only the higher Jews benefit from it, they are surely too greedy to share with their brethren. Probably also everyone who is not Ashkenazi is seen as inferior.

It will receive better visitors after Hezbollah defeats the Al-Mossadi ISIS threat and liberators pour in from Iran, Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon.
Do you think those Uncle Tom Sandniggers in Riyadh or Pasha Roach or the Sissy Pharoah won't pile on as soon as you are down with Persian boots upon your neck?
Israel will not exist in 50 years, and the Aryans and the Muslims will hunt you down together and kill you everywhere.

one bombing is all it takes

>be the jew
>conspire to make the entire world into a third world shithole
>make bank on tourism to israel since its the only place that didnt have to take in 6 gorillion rapefugees

noice

for some reason reminds me of korea

Hello.

When I was in Israel most of it just seemed like a warmer version of Russia. And not even modern Russia, but the late USSR of the 80s.

See it before it's gone...

Good night and good riddance, Khazar scum