Race mixing

Why do you think it's such a big deal? I mean, as long as kids grow up with American values, race shouldn't really matter. The trouble is that there's the main culture (which is split up into (((left))) and right), and any number of subcultures, mexican, black, etc. instead of just one, unified culture.

And if you really look at it, the (((left))) are the ones keeping this divided alive in well by going with the dindu narrative.

To destroy the white race.

Read the Kalgeri plan.

Race matters a lot as some behavioral traits are genetic. And these genes are not equally prevalent across different ethnic groups.

Yeah, but the genes will still exist, and honestly, maybe it'd be better if America became it's own race so we'd have a better argument for why we should be isolationist.

I'm 1/16th black, as it turns out, so maybe I'm biased.

yes if it wasn't a plan to take over i wouldn't mind so much

I am a product of race mixing and while I don't really care about that I think that ethnicities should be preserved and not destroyed entirely. Everybody deserves their ethnic homeland, this is just a universal truth that everybody agrees to ((except with white countries))

Go back to t_d you based black tranny pede xdddd upvoted

>your genes will still exist
>what is a phenotype

You still have frog genes and lizard genes, but you're not a lizard are you? so it doesn't matter. What matters is the phenotype

Well yeah, but maybe we turn it on it's head.

Perhaps we ban black people from mating with each other, and only allow them to mate with mixed people.

Then we allow the mixed remainders to mate with mostly white, but not completely white, people.

Then eventually we let anyone mate with anyone, and since people naturally mate with their own kind (for the most part), the "American" race will be mostly European, but we'll have a small bit of the black/native gene.

Think of it, no affirmative action, our own race, and importantly, we could be like Japan as far as immigration goes.

Is there a way though to keep color but breed out undesirable traits as being a dindu?
I thought you could it worked with foxes why not with chimps?

I think the best solution is for the federal government to fuck off and let people run their towns in a way that they can preserve their ethnic communities to their hearts content without anyone else moving there. Then you have entirely ethnically homogeneous states and cities. Spics can stay southwest, we can stuff all the blacks in Detroit and New Orleans(and hope it floods), whites have a fuckton of land to continue to grow in, and we can all get along and be friends without stepping on each others toes and serving our common values.

But then we're not really our own country.

Why not? A racially balkanized confederacy can exist as a state.

Nations aren't necessarily defined by total ethnic homogeneity. Rome certainly was not. They had the same culture, language, legal system, etc. There'd still be a lot of trade and interaction, just that people would concentrate themselves among their own for where they live.

By and large being mixed sucks.
That's why.

they probably didn't emphasize race at every turn, as well, but they knew a degenerate or culturally antithetical heathen when they saw one, and took no time in putting them down.

until the barbarians anyways, who bled them from the inside out.

They definitely noticed the differences among themselves. They were very specific about their places of origin. While mixing wasn't an issue, they weren't necessarily aware of concepts like preservation.

The groups segregate on their own. All you have to do is witness the fact that when left (without constantly being conditioned with race mixing propaganda and glorification of nigger culture) they keep to their own race.

Why then should whites willingly decide to muddy up their genetics? The answer is they won't, which is why we the conditioning is the way it is.

>Nations aren't necessarily defined by total ethnic homogeneity.
That's exactly what a nation is.
>Rome wasn't
That's because Rome was an Empire--many nations under one state--living in more or less ethnically homogenous communities.

I don't disagree with your points, but I want people to understand these definitions.

>they probably didn't emphasize race at every turn
Because they didn't need to, people upheld their communities' traditions and there was no kike propaganda pushing for universal miscegenation

oh wait (pic related)

This is true, too. The conditioning is what is beginning to cause a withdrawal and what we see today is a product of that. I feel I had to discard most of what I learned in school because it was so steeped in bias.

Nation comes FROM Rome.
They didn't use it in that context.