This ugly jew here sells your personal information to governments and multinational companies...

This ugly jew here sells your personal information to governments and multinational companies, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3E7hkPZ-HTk
npr.org/books/titles/519978642/irresistible-the-rise-of-addictive-technology-and-the-business-of-keeping-us-hoo
youtube.com/watch?v=PF1JgIWbSlQ
aaronsw.com/weblog/offline2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can not give him your personal information.

This guy lives a few blocks away from me.

t. Palo Altan

Good for him, living the dream.

check out his shoe man! what a boss!

I do not have nor have I ever made a Facebook account.

THIS JEWISH
sonofabitch is
undermining
AMERICA
and stealing your DATA
and basically
you are
RETARDED

Y'all have some excellent bike trails. I can't even complain about sinister new world order conspiracies with all those nice curved, shaded trails around.

I don't use Facebook.

Your move cuckerburg

Jokes on you.
I'm not even on facebook

>get facebook in high school when you're young and dumb
>can't put the genie back in the bottle for the rest of your life

One of the richest men in the world and he fucks that???

god i hate this fucking kike

why dont you stab him in the face?

So the jew can sell your name and your embarrassing messages to the girl you asked to junior prom. Don't the governments and multinationals already have that shit?

He's going to run for President in 2024
You better "Mark" my words.

That would be true if i had any sort of online persona.

he'll be president in 2032 unless you do something about it

>and there's not a damn thing you can do about it
don't use facebook
fucking retard millennials
/thread

he's the bitch in the relationship

i dont get this line of thinking? what do you put on facebook and why?

ETERNAL
T
E
R
N
A
L

Smart of him not to push it for 2020.

He's no where near ready yet.

>personal information
>there are people on this board who don't use fb solely for quick adsense money schemes

weeew

In my country, they create one for you if you do not willingly oblige.

So it's best to feed them disinfo profiles.

I haven't posted anything in like 4 years, but I use the facebook chat because that's what everyone else uses, and it's the only instant messaging way I have of communicating with some people

god damn jews and asians are ugly, that baby will sure kill himself before the age of ten screencap this

i dont have facebook and never had facebook

He's gearing up for it though
Random drop ins with Flyover state families

He has a team of crack scientists trying to engineer a personality. It may be the the single greatest endeavour in history. Make Zuckerberg likeable

>He has a team of crack scientists trying to engineer a personality

So he didn't learn from Hillary and her billion dollar AI?

People don't want think-tank personalities. Corporations do, but not people.

The difference is that Zuck has the biggest human information gathering and analysis engine ever created at his back
With Facebook, he can say exactly what 99% of people really want to hear

>he fell for the asian girl meme

lets all point and laugh

At least I don't have to live with an ugly piss-skined gook.

>I can't stop doing thing because convenient

>With Facebook, he can say exactly what 99% of people really want to hear

People are too polarized, it doesn't work like that.

He's going to have to prove he can roll with this punches in real time.

Surgical implanted ear piece
So he'll always have a voice in his ear telling him the "correct" answer

You're on Facebook!!

>zuck will be the first transhuman

>Gook
Fucking pathetic. Is that the best he can do?

asian girls are dependable if they have concrete reason to be with you

it's a reality for the rich, but for the middle class it is a meme

Good luck to him.

I'm going to screw his algorithm just like I screwed hers.

Zuck is going to be a puppet for the Facebook likeability algorithm
It's really the AI that's running the show. Zuck's just the flesh puppet

>there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I can use dark magics to make his children retarded and to provide that his remaining years will be full of misery, that all people who profit from his ventures suffer foul illness

>implying I use kikebook

KEK

Feels good man

Yeah because you will never move after you stop using it. I used facebook for 4 years and stopped using it 3 years ago. I've moved twice since then and no longer even look like my scrawny teenage pictures they have.

>there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
You mean except not using FB or using fake details?

Doesn't matter
If a website has a Facebook plugin, it automatically records your presence
Facebook automatically collates your identity even if you don't give it a name

How do you think Facebook can autofill your friend's list from a totally empty account?
It'll automatically ask you if you want to friend your coworkers, your neighbours, your family, and you friends
From a totally blank account.

It knows all

>zuck
funny way of spelling 'bogs'

>there's not a damn thing you can do about it
for now...

>and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Yep. Not using Facebook and Whatsaspp.

>log into my facebook account for the first time in 6 years
>see the following

You think by logging you you can stop it?

>capitalism is bad

Don't use the product faggot.

>having a kikebook in current year

>If a website has a Facebook plugin, it automatically records your presence
What information would it collect about you if you don't give the site any personal information, and how would it associate it with your identity?

Implying any info he has about me is accurate lol

Pattern recognition
It's not just one website.
It's all the websites you go to.
It gathers all this together and creates an identity associated with you.
If you have a smart phone, it can use your locational data to know where you work, live, and do in your spare time.
If you talk around your phone, it'll analyze what you say and include that as well.

Even if you never explicitly give them any information, there's still an "identity" assigned to your browsing habits.

No. This is just my testament on how facebook tracks you. I had no anime related interest at the time I left.

there are 2 types of jews, there are soaps and then there are bankers, you sound like a soap

>What information would it collect about you if you don't give the site any personal information
Which sites you visit and what they are

>and how would it associate it with your identity?
Your facebook account?

Because I dick on the internet a lot on my phone and I'm logged into my Gmail account, Google basically knows where I live and where I work. It also occasionally asks me to answer a couple of questions about bars where I've been. One Friday it asked me if I'm going to the same place again and if I wanted the bus schedule.

I can't wait til he runs for president so I can vote against him and btfo the left even harder.

How are they going to tie this to your real identity if you don't give out personal information on websites with shitty privacy policies?

Only genuine losers have a Facebook habit. Anyone with a real life doesn't use that website regularly

IP + public records.

Even baring that, it's just as effective if you're Person X in their database.

i never made an account to kikebook.
i suspect this is not about making money. making money is a secondary object.
the main goal is to feed this data to powerful computers that will project future societal trends.

forgot to mention these social networks are used as weapons of war during colored revolutions

The best way I fight this is by creating about 10-20 different identities. Each time I switch IP's I fill out info with the same name, d o b, salary, ssn last 4 digits, browsing habits, etc. For my phone I use erratic location and browser spoofing to fuck up any collected data.

The only way to curb this behavior is to ruin it. Make them pay 20:1 fake to real user data. Either they won't be able to afford it or they'll be so overwhelmed with conflicting/wrong data that they'll have to try something else.

>IP
Unless you have a static IP, your IP is not a unique identifier. They'd need some way to know who exactly was assigned that particular IP address at that particular point in time.

>public records
That's vague.

>Even baring that, it's just as effective if you're Person X in their database.
As effective at doing what, though? Building generalized usage profiles that aren't tied to any specific person?

anyone above 140 iq is smart enough to not have a facebook in their teens unless it offers great benefits

You can just use an avatar like everyone else who grew up in the 90's did... I mean, shit guys, remember how in the 90's you never gave out your personal information? Then in 2008 it was like everyone changed and decided the "hip" thing to do was post everything onto fb so they could brag about how "impressive" their lives were.

The purpose of social media is to well, socialize but now? You can't say what you want because employers check your social media. You can't post outrageous bants for the sake of outrage. You can't do anything important really like organize riots/protests because people who disagree with you are going to give you shit on fb. FB is like big-brothers best friend, it enables your family and friends to police everyone's behavior when before only you and your bro's in the know would be online. "The cool kids club" prior to 2007, now fb is just for every neckbeard and milf who wants to post cat-pictures.

Doing autistic paranoid shit like this is only wasting your time. Their data processing capabilities are basically unlimited. The price of a gigabyte of hard drive storage is literally less than a penny. It costs them nothing to store and process all your accounts' data

He doesn't sell mine because I don't have Facebook and I always root my android phones in order to delete bloatware spyware.

he needs to change his lizard skin and chop off his nose first

i was one of the smart kids never made a fb account in highschool, sure i never was invited at parties or had any friend irl , but at least this jew never got my info
In your face zuckerberg i won

I unironically wish I did that as well
I had friends and partied in high school, but now I only have 1 friend left.
Sold my soul to the jew for nothing

HOLY SHIT you understand it. Very good - I figured even half of the fags on Sup Forums would be sucked into the narcissism of Facebook.

I think you get to the even deeper social problems of it, but it all starts because of weak individuals who haven't been red pilled on facebook.

Here is a link people should watch: youtube.com/watch?v=3E7hkPZ-HTk

so Sup Forums have you covered your laptop camera so mark cant see you masturbate?
also cover your mic

This is only a problem for people whose personalities don't change past the age of 16.

So in other words, 90% of Sup Forums is FUCKED.

>and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
Sure there is you dumb fuck. Do what I do. DON'T USE FACEBOOK. THERE IS NOTHING GOOD THAT COMES FROM IT.

Not really, I wasn't retarded enough to make a facebook account. Eat shit faggot.

Why do americans dress like complete dogshit? Even the rich ones?

you can refuse to use faceberg and socially isolate yourself except on korean knitting forums

Is this real?

You can stop using Facebook.

i have

REMINDER THAT SOCIAL MEDIA ARE DESIGNED TO BE AS ADDICTIVE AS POSSIBLE

lol

He has a fake name, a fake email addr and a fake life history I pulled out of my ass. Sure, if he can monetize my bullshit, more power to him.

They don't follow the rules, so um - don't either.

yep, was quite the buzz at the time.
Mark himself covers his camera, take that as you will.

personally i don't find it that chocking, most hardware in your computer runs on closed source firmware, it doesn't matter if you use linux, windows or macos.

So did Hillary. But she had such an unlikable personality that it didn't matter what was coming out of her mouth, nobody cared.

I have never had Facebook

none of the information ive made available to google or facebook is accurate.
I do bank online and have steam, not sure where gaben stands on the whole privacy issue but i do both thos on a different machine that has never even smelled google....its literally just for banking and steam.

I don't have a Facebook.

>they trust me... dumbfucks

>I don't have a Facebook.

I bet you don't even own a TV!

Stupid cunt, no one here cares.

Does he cover his cell phone camera too?

REMINDER THAT SOCIAL MEDIA IS DESIGNED TO BE AS ADDICTIVE AS POSSIBLE

npr.org/books/titles/519978642/irresistible-the-rise-of-addictive-technology-and-the-business-of-keeping-us-hoo
youtube.com/watch?v=PF1JgIWbSlQ
aaronsw.com/weblog/offline2

>Has no facebook account or any other facebook owned social media
>mfw

Billionaire with an ugly waifu?

>facebook existed in 1994