When your dumb...

>When your dumb, inbred nation voted against its on self interests just to spite Europe and in doing so doomed generations to come

Bump this is politics

I know that feel man.

fuck off to /pakipol/

>when your a nigger a post on Sup Forums because your a masochist and get sexual pleasure from being insulted by strangers, so you make a pro EU thread that's bound to get insulted

*and post

>when you voted remain because it was "reccomended", didn't really care about the result, laugh at normie tears and then have to buy a new PC 6 months later and the merchants have raised the prices due to the pound becoming worth less relative to the dollar

Told you so !
And us Germans are NOT arrogant, just uber-honest !

>This thread again
Fuck off ShariaBlue, fucking die. Die screaming in pain.

>have to buy a new PC

>have to

It's a toy and you don't need new ones.

Sure.

Get out.

Because we don't need you Europe you cucked blacked cunts. We're Anglo. We are superior with our Hyperborean blood.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

Fuck off

Simple, pack your bags and fuck off. Plenty of other lands in the EU where you will be happy.

>voted against its own self interests
So 4 million plumbers was in our interest

Pack your shit and join the frogs in Paris as they collectively suck off Muhammad

>if I claim leftist progressivism is in my nations self interest it's true

If this is how you measure the impact of these issues I don't think you should be voting at all.
Thank you for illustrating the danger of direct democracy.

There's something very sad about one of the greatest empires the world has ever known being this divided about whether to be the fief of a foreign empire or not.

> When your nation is finally pulling itself out of the past 2 decades of self flagellation and regaining it's confidence again.

The future's bring the future's... BEEDY

1 Brexit? Comming right up sir!
That'll be 200 billion euros, 80.000 jobs, Gibraltar and 1 Scottish independence referendum please...

>When your dumb, inbred nation voted against its on self interests
You're not inbred yet, need more pakistanis for that,move to germany they wil be the most inbred country in europe soon.

Fuck off, Jeremy. You don't have time to be shitposting on Sup Forums. You have an election to prepare for.