Fuck im blackpilled boys...

fuck im blackpilled boys. It seems like the only people who care about whites and western civilization are degenerates who fap to anime.

How did it come to this?

The leftists and liberals pretend that it's all OK, that "progess" is always ahead of us, "Whig historiography" they call it.

Who's right? Will society be better once we get rid of racism and religion or will it spiral into nihilistic degenerate state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ThyXkarFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

i don't care about whites any more i care about blacks and i dont fap to anime
back to plebbit faggot

Why does this happen to us? Is it because we forsook God?

everyone gtfo and clean your room

>caring about race
get a fucking job

If you want to find god look in the lowest place imaginable. This hell is a good start.

What do you care about?

Must be all the shit in our basement ceilings protecting us from harmful (((rays)))

it is challenging, to say the least, to erase years of social programming and watch all the other idiots (including ppl you may respect) still believing in fairytales
that's as far as i will go on this subject
*drinking beer

His job, obviously.

being a better person each day than the previous day
there are things you can control and life and of those things there are things that matter and things that don't

Oy vey! Whig historiography

You say this, yet the inevitable result is South Africa on a wider scale. I don't care what I live in but I want a safe future for my kids.

>Will society be better once we get rid of racism and religion

Firstly you'll never get rid of either. Secondly this isn't the first generation of human history to try and fight religion. With that in mind how many atheist empires can you name? I'll help you out, the answer is zero. No one is trying to get rid of religion entirely, they're trying to get rid of Christianity for obvious reasons. What you're witnessing is literally (((Bolshevism))) with a new name. (((Progress))).

>being a better person each day than the previous day

define being a better person each day

>there are things you can control and life and of those things there are things that matter and things that don't
whites can and should control their own destiny.

nah, not true
get off Sup Forums because it is rotting your brain

>Will society be better once we get rid of racism and religion or will it spiral into nihilistic degenerate state?
Both. Christian civilization is losing primacy and a secular society is growing in its place. Technically the future will be very comfortable and safe, just not at all free.

wow fuck you you effeminate plebbit greek race mixing shitskin kys

>haha yeah man, just be yourself
>who cares if our country turns into brazil
>just be a good person :^)
How stupid are you?

>With that in mind how many atheist empires can you name?

Soviet Union and her satellite states

>whites can and should control their own destiny
don't you find it interesting that every accomplished and successful person in the developed world doesn't waste their time on distractions like "the future of the white race?"

They had office for 8 years, this is like taking candy from a child.
Mine mine mine mine it's mine I kill you

>very comfortable and safe
At what cost? Seems like were headed straight to a "Brave New World"

>How stupid are you?
ironic coming from a NEET

if whites die, civilization dies. Whiteness IS civilization. All civilization is white. All other races managed only to form immature proto-civilzations or none at all. If we go, human rights and hope for the future goes with us.

Why would he find a lie interesting?

I don't "fap to anime". The chans arel literally the last bastion of free speech, and even this shithole is getting censored like crazy, threads being pruned faster than you can say "desu".

That doesn't even make sense. How is it ironic?

have the same language and skin tone for thousands of years, have a canadian faggot giving me opinion about race mixing and culture
you are basically french but double the faggotry, stfu noob

Nah, you're right. Life's steadily gotten better in the US, Europe and here. It's all imagined. We aren't a generation born into crippling debt, paid in beans with fuck all chances of ever owning our own homes. Mass migration hasn't stalled wages as inflation makes our money worthless. None of that means anything when I can get the newest Iphone every year on a twelve month plan, does it faggot? Terrorism isn't increasing in proportion to the Muslim population. Niggers aren't flooding a continent they have no right to be in in the millions. My own fucking country isn't losing it's sovereignty to soulless fucking chinks. Media isn't creating new lines and dividing people among them. No wars, no threat of war. We are all fucking dandy and everything will be A OK.

>don't you find it interesting that every accomplished and successful person in the developed world doesn't waste their time on distractions like "the future of the white race?"

Appeal to Authority? Even if they did they could never say it in public

Most are pathologically altruistic

Fuck anime though

There is no return.

The redpill is out.
The blackpill is coming.

They spread like a cancer. Right wing movements across the board have been growing from strength to strength.

The redpill is the entry pill but wih the black pill there is no going back; its only a matter of time before it engulfs.

Stop using the Internet and sort yourself out.

Shitbotshitbotshitbot

doubles of truth

You're not alone, OP. Our people feel out of place right now and we're the ones who are going to influence the Change.

>Clean yourself up, sort yourself out.
>Take a walk.
>Read a book.
I recommend:
>Mein Kampf
>Revolt Against the Modern World
>the Decline of the West

Don't worry about leftists, Communism is self-defeating by design, it was never supposed to work.

The communists can't destroy racism without destroying race and family.

The communists can't destroy religion without creating their own statist replacement.

The communists can't destroy class without inventing social classes to assign arbitrarily.

The Aryan people have always been light in the dark, a metaphysical symbol for truth. We will overcome. The Jews tried to enslave us spiritually with Christianity, and we resisted them. The Jews are trying to enslave us physically with materialism and communism, but we're resisting them. We carry the truth and it will always prevail.

>don't you find it interesting that every accomplished and successful person in the developed world doesn't waste their time on distractions like "the future of the white race?"

Because most of them are Jewish, focusing on the future of the Jewish race.

i have a house, no school debt, a bachelor's and master's degree in engineering and work from home for a company while making over $130k/yr. what is your problem? is it your autism or social anxiety or your faggoty peanut allergies that are holding you back?

Well religion is false so it will fall

Racism is true so it will rise again, indeed it is already on its way

"Progress" is bullshit because of that second part. Genes are the basis of civilization, kill the good genes, get barbarism. Or outright savagery

>faggoty peanut allergies
that one, super successful 4channer

You're posting on a Mongolian cartoon forum, get off your high horse.

>not caring about the genocide of white europeans
kys

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-ThyXkarFY

Instead they embrace Diversity!(tm) while simultaneously living in rich white only enclaves dealing with fellow rich whites and the occasional successful minority or foreigner.

They're too successful to deal with the downsides of their own ignorance. And not everyone can be near as successful as them, obviously.

I feel the same way.

I hate anime.
There are enough of us now. There can be something new.
The semi normies can see through their programming enough to stand on the right side when called upon.
We are outlaws if we prepare - the enemy has used its time to put oppression of the natural man into law.
So the Fire will have to remain Secret for now, until it's time - when it will burn away all that must be burned.
They ask pathetically 'what can I do?" - don't ask them to do anything they aren't already doing but let them report what they see and hear.
From there all things are possible.
Be patient just a little longer.
It has already begun.

BBBBRRRAAAPPPPPP

>seems like the only people who care about whites and western civilization are degenerates who fap to anime
Is it any wonder? Anime is unironically better for your soul than anything (((hollywood))) has produced in decades.

>that pic
The jew fears the samurai.

fuck im blackpilled boys. It seems like the only people who care about whites and western civilization are degenerates who fap to anime.
all those things and watch anime but not the fapping bullshit

How did it come to this?

The leftists and liberals pretend that it's all OK, that "progess" is always ahead of us, "Whig historiography" they call it.

Who's right? Will society be better once we get rid of racism and religion or will it spiral into nihilistic degenerate state? it will fuck up even more racism is bullshit i dont beleive in this white supremacy bullshit were all equal racism and this forced immigration is part of the agenda of the globalist and satanic financial elit (((1 percent )))

Top Cuck

Love that dude.