I'm of Turkish heritage and I've never hurt anyone and I'm just as German as any white German is so why the hate

I'm of Turkish heritage and I've never hurt anyone and I'm just as German as any white German is so why the hate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxzSvP8szNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

Why would you want to be a German my brother?

They are fucking cucks and degenerates

checked

Most of them have been really good to me. I do encounter racism sometimes but it's very rare

nice digits, for a mudslim cuck.

Well, I hope you at least spread your turkish genes and faith with German qts
Germany will face Islam sooner or later... keep doing your part
Good luck

youtu.be/UxzSvP8szNI

You have to go back

Nice tribles

i saw similar post few mins ago just about pakistan this is copy pasta

Your kind is racemixing and killing the white population in Germany.

You're part of a problem.

stfu you leaf cuck

You're probably baiting, but you speak the truth regardless. I have Muslim friends and colleagues. They are, for the most part, much more pleasant than EU immigrants from countries like

I used to have a long-term german gf, her family was really nice to me but her brother hated me even though I did my best to try and be his friend

Fucking nigger. GTFO communist cuck.

Kek you will never be german xD

this

Well brothers will always hate their sisters bfs I guess. Especially if they are foreigners

I bet that German cuck was jerking off to a thought of his sister getting fucked by a muslim, turkish guy.
I would give my left arm for it

Fuck off. Islam is the biggest anti-communist redpill in this gay world
Go suck your western masters dick you degenerate

You are Turk.
Make Turkey a good place to be.
You have to go back.

If all of Europe can become German, so can he.

It is same situation like with black in USA.

You should never come there.
Even after 100 years this hate will be alive.
Europe will never forgot what shitskins did here so far.

I dont hate if you are not muslim. If you are muslim you can go kill yourself.

nice proxy, you shitter

desu Turks really aren't the worst kind of immigrants in Germany.
Especially if you compare them to people from Arab countries.

Because your sandnigger friends in Germany voted for a dictator in a country, where they don't live in.
Get over it, subhuman!

Kebab must be removed.
Europe for Europeans.
Africa for Africans.
Asia for Asian.
Kebab has no business in Europe.

Fuck you shitskin I don't give a fuck how nice you are. Leave the fatherland. That is the dumbest comment. Most immigrants from Croatia Czech Bosnia and Romania are nice. Maybe if you weren't such an Islam cuck you could open your eyes and see it for yourself. Funny enough most Germans hate Russians in their country. But funny enough Germans are so faggot uptight they cant even appreciate how fun and awesome the Russians in Germany are.

And your point is? German genocide is real

Embrace it

(you)

If you were an actual Croatian Muslim, you wouldn't be speaking in this matter.

Turks are much more racist than Germans. Last time I checked, Turkey had actual ethnic conflict between themselves and Kurds. When's the last time the USA or anyone had this level of violence between ethnicities?

Kebabs are THE business in Europe, you fuck. They sell bette than your fucking burgers.

I think this guys posts explain why you get some hate on here. Your an invading army. If the Turkish in Germany weren't all fucking men and they brought some of their women maybe you would't be treated like invaders.

>turkish herigate
>i am as german as any other german
No, you are not, now go back

For every person you'd convert, another 5 will be against it. You are literally killing yourselves, so go nuts. Poke the bear, I dare you- I double dare you motherfucker, poke it! POKE IT!

your problem is that you're taking this board seriously

Just the fact that someone of your kind took the time to make that flag is a simple answer for you, kemal.

Why wouldn't you go back and live among your own people?

You're awakening the past