BREAKING: ISRAEL WAS SOURCE OF INTELLIGENCE TRUMP SHARED

>Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and a major intelligence collector in the Middle East. The revelation that Mr. Trump boasted about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries. It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East.

nytimes.com/2017/05/16/world/middleeast/israel-trump-classified-intelligence-russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/pgiraldi/remembering-the-u-s-s-liberty/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no goyim what we do? All the foibles are going down!

But seriously this awesome. Fuck israel

We give them over $3 billion a year for nothing. Their intelligence is our intelligence. Israel can fuck right off.

delete this

kek trump infiltrated the jews

can you feel it lads?

/thread

what the fuck did drumpf even allegedly share?

Something about laptop bombs on airplanes I think

Drumpf voter here, but honestly we cant have him damaging memory of 6 drumpillion.

Russia, Israel, Iran, laptop bombs, it's all coming together

yawn.

>crossing Mossad

RIP in peace Trump

I don't know anything about international relations and diplomacy: the post.

>jews getting jewed

>RestInPeace in peace Trump
mfw

>It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East.

LOL

>MFW

>being THIS much of a newfag

wew. go away. faggots like you are a diamond dozen.

(((diplomacy)))

srs question

if russian intel is so good, why are they so bad at statecraft in other ways?

We give them 3bil per year because they're a rogue nuclear state that hasn't signed the non proliferation treaty and we want some influence over them.

Whoosh right over your head.

> the information that trump shared, that was shared with the public months ago about laptop bombs, came from israel

and?

BREAKING NEWS! Jews aren't human.

>We give them over $3 billion a year for nothing.
>for nothing

you ar dumBs

The Jews rely on time -- that the people forget their wickedness. But this time, everything is documented and recorded forever.

This time, the Jew will be eternally BTFO.
Don't let us down, President Trump.
I swear to fuck if this is more controlled opposition...

Sage this fucking slide thread.

Is this good news or bad?

It's hard to tell in the current environment

dude they're holding back the tides lmao

So many butthurt kikes replying to your post

indigestion?

wait. isn't revealing all this stuff to the public does the actual damage?

rest in peace; in peace trump

>one of
Friendly reminder that Israel is your GREATEST ally of all time. Show some respect.

wonder what sort of accident air force 1 will have on the way out of Israel.

lashes of fire for trump soon

>Israel has moles that discovered the plot

LOL not project managers of the GWOT

Why the fuck would the Russians be surprised that Israel is supplying intel to the US? This whole story is falling apart.

(((OUR GREATEST ALLY)))

Kek, trump probably told russians tha mossad is planning or already comitted terror attacks with laptop bombs on their planes.

> It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East.

Being this new

They've been smashing western politicians left and right for 10 years and counting.

>wait. isn't revealing all this stuff to the public does the actual damage?

now you see t, user

> this whole scheme was to create a fake narrative
> muh impeachement
> muh POTUS midleeast trip

We can only hope. Ive wanted Pence since he was announced as VP

>Trump reveals information that comes from a sensitive source about ISIS, which apparently revealing we know endangers them
>Meaning this source is likely within ISIS
>This somehow hurts Israel

Really makes me think

KeK, buttblasted. I knew that the media hysteria was because of Trump's drama over the West Wall and also Sheldon Adelson not getting to build the whatever in Jerusalem. I saw a post about that last night in a Seth Rich thread but fuck if I know where that was posted. The Zionist media is simply attacking Trump because he's been giving israhell the finger this last week.

>a diamond dozen
mfw

drumpf is fucked

Oy vey shut your mouths and give us shekellions for the gorillion, don't you know international diplomacy goys

Kek

Excellent goyim

lmao I wonder how the GOP is going to spin this now, if the intelligence came from europe or some muslim country this could be waved away, but Israel is god's country, sometimes more important than America itself, there is no hand waving this away

TRUMP YESSSSS

lmfao about 75% shills in this thread. really activates my almonds

still doesn't answer the question.

The never Trump (((GOP))) politicians will of course spooge over Israhell. Hopefully this wakes GOP voters up to the Israeli menace. What's really stupid is now the (((dems))) will spooge over Israel.

this kills the kike

Interesting counter point. I'll consider it. Thank you for your expert analysis and highly informed commentary.

You've been trying to bullshit this board for months on end, then when Trump won anyway you just started digging out of a new asshole for your lies.

So instead of knowing what's going to happen and investing in stocks, Trump decided to warn Russia and avert this from happening.

It's literally what happened on 9/11 where people knew of the attack and instead of stopping it decided to cash-in.

>not remembering her from the fappening

Fine, I'll post it.

>I point out shills, get two robot responses at the exact same time

wew

fuck alison brie is hot in OP

wasn't Israel leaking US-tech and intelligence to China?

don't forget the USS liberty

All fucking Kikes must fucking Gas

Winning takes its toll

>Israeli intellegence
My fucking sides

AMERICA
FIRST

Remember when people said the ally would cut off intelligence.

>he likes toothpick legs

Playing the victim while stabbing everyone in the back and changing history to suit your needs by the day won't work forever. Let's hope there's no record of your bullshit after the fact.

lol

Upset stomach.

Gone to Soon.

Happy day :)

Its only been 4 months and Trump has pissed off everyone who isn't an autocratic dictator with a small dick, what a record. Guess America is allied with Russia, Turkey and the Philippines now.

noice

>ISIS too dumb to plot anything more complicated than pushing a gas pedal or pulling a trigger
>mossad outed as GWOT fluffers teaching them laptop bomb tech

You forgot Venezuela.

oy veyy

There are quite a few politicians within Israel who are against US aid to Israel. It stifles their own economy and makes them dependent.

You think USA gets nothing out of the Aid they send to Israel? It's basically a bribe to keep them buying US armaments instead of making their own which they are very good at doing.

Are you that greater Israel poster from /sg/?

best timeline

Makes you wonder why there were so many 9/11 threads yesterday. Seems like somebody was warning or priming us for another false flag attack involving Israeli laptop bombs.

Better than being allied with those other cunts.

No I dont visit /sg/

I only use Sup Forums and /lgbt/ like a real Aryan.

>Israel
>ally

Oh Jew.

NYT is shit false most of the times!

>t. american who knows nothing of russian history or why he was the focus of propaganda

have fun in 10 years!

DIAHREA

>BREAKING: ISRAEL WAS SOURCE OF INTELLIGENCE TRUMP SHARED

REALLY!!! this is the biggest "No Shit Sherlock" moment in News this year. You would have to be brain dead to not have figured this out.

hmm what's going on in here

First the Western Wall and now this?!?! TRUMP IS BACK, GOYS!

what intel, specifically, is being alleged that he shared?

Why should, a "commander in chief", the boss of the military, the commander of the armies, not be able to share whatever information he/she/zur wanted to share?

THIS THREAD IS DIVERSION FROM SETH RICH'S MURDER

S A G E

A

G

E

I've been waiting far too long

>all the kikes seething because of this post

Spbp

unz.com/pgiraldi/remembering-the-u-s-s-liberty/