Drumpf supporters right now

>drumpf supporters right now

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

T W O S C O O P S

>examples and comparisons are bad stop making sound arguments i dont like

>gamergate
>pizzagate
>richgate

these spergs never change

Is this rare? I'm on mobile so I can't scrill over it and American so all third world flags look the same to me.

>projecting
>one post by this id thread
only retarded re*ditors will reply to this thread without sageing

Implying we have to defend jack shit. Shills say and jump and we are supposed to ask how high?

>You guys keep proving us wrong so stop it!

Don't forget to sage newfags.

>make a bold claim that Russia influenced the election
>but don't bring up Hillary

are you retarded lad?

it's ukraine and it's uncommon at most

And another butt hurt loser. Hahaha thanks for the salty tears faggot. Saged fucktard

he dindu nuffin'!!!

faggot

Sage and hide fellas

Where's the smoking gun that Trump was in communication with Russia? All I've seen is X met with Y on Z meaning Trump could potentially be linked with Putin, according to an ex-unamed source in the intelligence community.

As disappointing as Ukraine itself, thanks.

FUCK THIS NEW PIECE OF SHIT COPYPASTA, WHEN WILL IT FUCKING END

saged

What is there to defend? What did he do exactly? All media outlets are pretty fuckign vague about what he told that russian diplomat...

>hohol still thinks he is gonna be in EU by acting edgy

Go clean my toilet for €0.20 an hour

"Everyone knows" duh.

What's even more comical, is that the media has admitted that Little Black Sambo did have Trump under surveillance, yet there's no "Russian" evidence.

There is no evidence, just a conspiracy theory that's gone mainstream.

It's right here, where Trump admitted on Twitter that the shared classified Intel with Russia :^)

Shill harder ShareBlue

and the only ukraine poster we get is this fucking mongoloid

>Implying you can still sage.

No u

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling itself and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>m-m-muh seth

shareblue has been VPN'ing eastern europe flags lately...because we had been spouting how based those countries are

the whole of the government is saying its nothing only libtards and msm are trying to make this a story. pay the fuck attention or stfu.

This place is run by Trump's bitches, what did you expected?

>Where's the smoking gun that Trump was in communication with Russia?
And add to that: It wouldn't be illegal even if it were true. And if it were Illegal, then Hillary would be guilty of it due to being funded directly by Saudi Arabia.