Is the islam's biggest fault its unattractive Arab terminology...

Is the islam's biggest fault its unattractive Arab terminology? Would it be more aproachable if muslim prayers and terms were translated to native language of every country? And with less religious opression (murdering people who draw muhammed for example).
>inb4 muh shilling
I consider myself some form of Christian, and i'm just curious about this topic.

The Quran was revealed in Arabic. End of story.

The unattractive fault is it's will to be regressive because of a book.
My wife is a half Syrian who converted for me in 2007.

Christianity was revealed in Arameic i think, not in Serbian or Czech...Jesus's name was Yeshua, Jesus is just derived from Greek language
Good for her :D...yeah, but Islam is not a completely bad ideology for a man. You're still a head of the house, and your wife and children are subordinated to you. But i agree, without any reformation of the book, it will continue to be agressive and breed savages like no ideology ever

It's the dog killing, child raping, woman slaughtering that is more offputting than the language. That and the absolute lack of freedom. And the systemic destruction of any culture that is non Islamic. Those are just a bit more disturbing than the language barrier.

But feel free to translate the terminology into whatever tarfet language. Muslim means slave, Islam - submission, kafir - infidel, Zakat - muslim tax, Jizya - non-muslim tax. Hmm still not sending me.0

Nopes. If you translated everything into native languages then people would have to stop pretending Islam is anything other than violent conquest and oppression.
It ain't the medium, it's the message.

>some form of Christian

Fuck off, muslim.

It's adherents are inbred sheepfuckers.

Stop posting behind Serb flag you shitroach.

If you aren't Christian or Cultural Christian, you must go back where you came from you fucking shitskin.

It's a bad ideology because it dictates that I shouldn't have a dog (I've got 2), behead people with different ideas, and that women should be 100% subservient to men.
Yeah, I'm head of house with 5 kids but I don't force my wife to stay home raising children and maintaining silence unless spoken to because I'm not a savage. She works as a marketing consultant and males about a half what I make. She still believes that I am the final say in anything, but that can just be attributed to us living in a suburban-rural buffer zone where we live around likeminded traditionalist people.

>But i agree, without any reformation of the book, it will continue to be agressive and breed savages like no ideology ever
God's word is not reformable. To do so would be saying that man knows better than god.

Honestly I really think the hijabs are extremely offputting to many westerners. When i see a random person I never think about what their religion is. When I see a person in a hijab i immediately think "there's a muslim". It very "in your face" to see people wearing religious garb at the grocery store.

>Christianity was revealed in Arameic i think...

A lot of the early texts were in Aramaic but the New Testament as we know it comes from Greek. Consider also the conversation between Pilot and Christ. Pilot certainly spoke Lantin and quite possibly Greek but it seems unlikely he was fluent in Aramiac.

Hot women; islam sexualizes its women so awesomely.

>women should have jobs and shouldn't be stuck in the kitchen all day

Beta cuck faggot detected

My wife hasn't worn a hijab or any other covering since we started dating, which was over 10 years ago.
Most likely greek

Yeah, if they translated 'allah' to 'god' when speaking in english it would sound a lot more profound and relateable to native english speakers

>she's home all day but by her choice
>she choses to live a traditionalish life of taking care of our children while making a bit on the side
>she wants a big family and wants to raise them with traditional values (American southern)
Guess I'm a cuck

we're not cucks, sorry kaffir

I know it's shit, i'm just wondering what do people think of language barrier
Islam or maybe even the early form of it was very tradionalistic and not very opressive towards women and children. It was kinda suppresing the degenerate behaviour in people. I'd rather have my wife or daughters dress modest and know their place, then fuck with other people or even coal-burn. But in terms of improving culture and society , it's very regressive :)

And yet looked how it turned out.
They tried to progress like the West and found they couldn't without giving up Islam but then the fundamentalists rose up.

It would be more attractive if every muslim and muslim sympathizer were fucking dead.

Nope, just a Serb

But Allah literally means god in Arabic. Even Christian Arabs say Allah.

If the islamist doctrine was ''officially'' translated it would only serve to show the normies how shit islam is