Seth Rich General

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED don't let them hide this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AZVozOKgv-c
archive.is/0zb1K
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/864547935652126722
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
linkedin.com/in/bradbauman
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html
nydailynews.com/news/politics/wikileaks-offers-20k-reward-info-dnc-staffer-slaying-article-1.2745082
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source.html
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/THE CLINTON BODY COUNT.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=76490&s=16422&k=3f43e0f0-ae24-40e3-b9d0-ca21ce215304
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/meet-3-non-russian-hackers-behind-hacks-brothers-abid-imran-jamal-awan/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to sleep user, i'm so sleepy too, we should all have some rest, nothing to see here.Go to sleep user, i'm so sleepy too, we should all have some rest, nothing to see here.Go to sleep user, i'm so sleepy too, we should all have some rest, nothing to see here.Go to sleep user, i'm so sleepy too, we should all have some rest, nothing to see here.

[Post for Sup Forums thread 125770949]

Been up all night. I've gone through ten cups of coffee but i just can't stay awake. It's already proven that Hillary Clinton had NOTHING to do with all of this. All this Seth Rich bullshit is nothing substantial. Log off Sup Forums and go to sleep.

(@ 125770949)
_
_Relax, this is probably nothing. I reckon we should all get some sleep, reading all of this stuff is too hard! It's making me tired, I'm gonna take some sleeping tablets and get some rest guys.
_

youtu.be/AZVozOKgv-c
DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Gone but not forgotten.

>this is real life.

purge when?

Shitty forced meme.

F

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.

>if you know what's good for you.

If I only did what was good for me, I never would've built the willpower I have.

Just finished reading ALL the Seth Rich news stories. Unfortunately it looks like nothing interesting. Best just forget about it and move on.

I've spent multiple days reading through all the documents and there is really nothing substantial.
Please feel free to waste your time though if you think you are somehow better than a professional data analyst such as myself.

FAKE NEWS GENERAL
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

G
E
N
E
R
A
L

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Bump

All the dots are being connected

What do we know about 0hour1? Played some small role in hyping leaks and seeming half larp and half real

I think he revealed his name after his last kerfuffle with Louise Mensch. Brian something? From Cincinnati? Anyway he also claimed to have known Seth in some capacity

archive.is/0zb1K

>What do we know about 0hour1?
Massive faggot.

if that's truly his girlfriend then this is fucking supermassive?

Who was seth rich and why should I care?

Part reason why you are watching Trump instead of Clinton at WH

UNEDUCATED AMERICAAAAAAAAA¡¡¡¡¡

What the fuck is this shit

What are you? Are you even human? This is fucking huge how can you people stand for this corruption

WEW
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/864547935652126722

Literally the same shillposts I've been seeing around.

Lurk moar fucking newfag

It's a fucking meme u idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

I've been here for literally years, I know these shills. Fuck off cunt.

>He was fine until suddenly he wasnt
That makes perfect sense. Everyone knows blood loss is instantaneous.

SHIT

We found this out right as the lefties are going nuts about intel sharing with the Ruskies. Is civil war imminent?

Cool
Gif user

>I've been here for literally years
> I know these shills

>What the fuck is this shit

Kek

Family Spokesperson for #SethRich family is Bauman who works as a P.R consultant for the Democratic Party. linkedin.com/in/bradbauman

Never forget, SETH RICH was not the only whistleblower killed by the DNC
They killed MICHAEL HASTINGS for knowing too much as well. Do NOT let this thread side. The meme war is not over. This is bigger than Seth Rich. WikiLeaks Global Intelligence Files: "Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists... There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda... Even the FBI is shocked." (2010-09-21)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html

Who was the person from Sup Forums that called set rich's family? Also, why does nobody call out Bernie? He still shills for hill and this guy died for him.

the russians killed him

Bumo

Do you even realize what you're talking about

Democrats killed him. The Democratic party is compromised. We will route you out.

Make Democrats Great Again!

reminder:

assange has a 20k bounty on information on seths case

nydailynews.com/news/politics/wikileaks-offers-20k-reward-info-dnc-staffer-slaying-article-1.2745082

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-murdered-dnc-staffer-was-wikileaks-source.html

bumped for this

HOLY SHIT

Bump

Posted this in a shill thread by mistake. For the user who was asking about it in the last thread

EVERY FUCKING TIME
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/THE CLINTON BODY COUNT.pdf

>Yesterday: I have evidence that leads us to believe Seth Rich was murdered, was in contact with Wikileaks, and that the DNC knew and was covering it up
>Today: Haha um, n-nvm. Nothing substantial. Probably all fake. Even if you see emails, they're all probably fake haha. Please don't let them hurt me or my children :(((

lol bernie is in too much denial

seth died over pic related

Rush talking about Seth now

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

literally nothing will come of this. its been almost a year since, tbey covered their tracks enough to not get caught. servers/etc are long gone.

His name was Seth Rich.

checked and bumped

Haha sent in Feb 22 2015
Leaks started in 2016 during Election

Eh ??? Goyim

>hillary isnt a derranged being shes for democracy

>suggest to kill a man via predator drone in the west because he threatens your campaign

>same man fought against repubs in the bush admin

>people joke it off like it was nothing to threaten a mans life in a open setting

imagine if trump asked for a drone strike on someone in britian or australia

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c&feature=youtu.be

lol

those feels

Are you mentally deficient? This shows that Podesta believes "Leakers" must be made an example of. Seth Rich leaked damaging material and was made an example.

Idea that leakers should be made an example + Seth Rich leaks material + DNC finds out = Seth made an example of.

This is all in line with what Podesta has said he believes. Just because this particular instance didn't happen until more than a year later doesn't mean anything. And if you think it was just Seth Rich that was leaking think again. Plenty of Clinton Associates have died mysteriously.

Press sec of WH refers to Seth Rich's case as murder, not a killing...

murder.

WikiLeaks Global Intelligence Files: "Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists... There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda... Even the FBI is shocked." (2010-09-21)

>still breathing

uh....

Has there been any new update on the Seth Rich situation? I've seen references to him a few times today.

Him being murdered is about the only thing that isn't controversial here.

>they know

what did she mean by this?

THEY KNOW
H
E
Y

K
N
O
W

Can someone please tell me what happened?

Old news

You lost Falkland again

The report heard round the world:
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
That news organization actually interviewed Rod Wheeler who was hired by Seth's family. Watch and judge for yourself

Shieeeeeeet

People should be calling the DC police requesting they do a press conference about this.

((((((TWITTER)))))) says this is fake news

there's nothing to see here guys :^)

Well no shit he was murdered OP, by (((whom))) is the question

I'm surprised, if it is the DNC, that they didn't just pick out a couple of local DC "urban youths" and pin the murder on them. I couple of America's worst blacks would be made to take the blame so the rest of their brothers and sisters can keep sucking off the government's teats.

>youngest dnc staffer
>handles computer systems for the old farts
>intercepts emails from hillary going to debra wasserman schultz
>emails involve collusion to subvert bernie in the democratic primaries
>months before assuring her of victory
>be seth a bernie supporter
>throw away your "democratic" identity for liberty
>backup everything to flash
>go home find a way to leak user
>remeber wikileaks that was previously damaged hillary
>get in contact
>send
>try and contact a fbi outlet for immunity
>leave house in response to call
>4:00 bad neighborhood (only white on the block)
>shot in back twice
>watch/phone/wallet not taken
>labeled robbery
>wikileaks publishes DNC emails
>evidence shows bernie getting subverted
>dont look at wikileaks goy its illegal

>how did wikileaks get the emails??
>duhhh dey russian haggers

yeah that sounds more reasonable then the guy that fucking works there

seriously lefties are this stupid

FAKE NEWS
MADE BY REAL JEWS

The DNC will be shut down this year.

We've all read that Podesta was a stupid fucking boomer who got phished, but I don't recall anything about the methods used to get the DNC emails.

Did the DNC actually deny the FBI a chance to look at their servers for evidence of a hack?

lastly

>assange confirms he was in contact with seth and puts up a 20k reward for information

(pic related is a seperate reward by the police station)

Calm yourself burger don't want you to shit your pants.

The badly done Photoshop was added to Seth Rich photo the email is from 2015 Seth was killed in 2016 Podesta was likely mentioning other leakers not future ones.

Regardless Seth was probably killed by Clinton and Co.

However using that image is pretty much FAKE NEWS.

bump

Fucking kikes

>HANNITY
>TALKING
>ABOUT
>SETH
>RICH

Link it up fampai

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=76490&s=16422&k=3f43e0f0-ae24-40e3-b9d0-ca21ce215304

dick girls

the dnc actually had 2 of their own IT operators to handle it initally(2 arabic brothers who have criminal histories btw) and then later fbi were able to confirm that the emails were infact legit

even if you do believe the russian narrative it takes some real mental gymnastics to believe:

>RUSSIANS HACKED OUR EMAILS TO SHOW HOW CORRUPT WE WERE

IMBEAACH

Fuck off cia nigger

I got robbed at gunpoint a month ago by a couple of 16 year old gang bangers and I was terrified that they would retalitate because I asked for restitution in court and went to the police. Imagine the fear the family is feeling when their son was obviously murdered by government officials.

Fucking Hannity just brought up Seth Rich. This shit is making the news!

heres the two criminals that wiped up the DNC mess

these boys will most likely lead to digital fraud and laundering

hillary has close times with these boys for close to a decade

the fact alone that the DNC allowed these two access to federal property is a crime in itself

they have no clearence or even certificates of computer science

and they have criminal histories

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/meet-3-non-russian-hackers-behind-hacks-brothers-abid-imran-jamal-awan/

This

ok but the FBI never confirmed the servers were hacked, just that the emails are legit, correct?

I'd believe that Russia phished Podesta, but proving collusion between Trump campaign and Russia to do it would be impossible to prove. they phished podesta in March, Trump had the nomination wrapped up months later in July. the Russians wouldn't even know when they phished Podesta who the Republican nom would be.

>not hacked
correct

also podesta wasnt phished by russia

if you look into the actual case you will see it was a chain spammed email that was doing the rounds for 3 years prior

it was specifically targeting any branch of government (not even democratic related)

it was literally a african price chain letter revamped from the 90s