What do you say we weaponize our collectivized autism and help Miss Southern physically prevent illegal immigration...

What do you say we weaponize our collectivized autism and help Miss Southern physically prevent illegal immigration into Europe?

youtu.be/uSBpHqv-OUo

Other urls found in this thread:

defend-europe.org/de/support-us_de/
youtube.com/watch?v=uAV0eI6MnrA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125665266/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That obvious book and the busts expression say it all about Lauren.

The Fountainhead isn't a bad book to be veracious with you ny famiglia

She's cute but I hate her voice 2bqh

fake blonde and jew

every time. except she's not a jew and she's a qt that actually gives a shit.

here's the pasta from my thread user

Alright so you know those NGOs running ships and illegally bringing in shitskins to Europe? Well Generation Identity is going to start running interference on them. Some of you may have seen Lauren's video on it which I have embedded.
>inb4muheceleb
yeah yeah this is actually an important issue and someone is doing something about it. As said in the video they need some support in the form of funding and research. The landing page where you can both donate and send the group messages for their project is here
>defend-europe.org/de/support-us_de/
Regardless of whether or not you can support them on a funding basis, we can definitely support the research side and lord knows it since they said it took days to find one ship. since the video I have compiled a list of all the ships that are known, the organizations fielding them, and some basic resources for hunting down more.
The current list of orgs and ships is as follows
>MSF search and rescue (Doctors without borders)
Dignity I
Bourbon Argos
known affiliated people:
Marco Bertetto
>Pro Activa Open Arms
Astral
They are looking to acquire larger boats and are seeking further funding.
MOAS (migrant offshore aid station)
Topaz Responder
Phoenix
>Sea Watch
Sea watch
Sea watch 2
known affiliated people:
Ruben Neugebauer
Harald Hoppuer
Giorgia Linardi (lawyer)
Frank Doerner
>Sea Eye
Sea eye
Seefuchs
>Lifeboat
Minden
>Boat refugee foundation
Golfo Azurro
>Jegend Rettet
Luventa
>SOS Mediterranee
MV Aquarius
>Save the Children
Vos Hestia
>Unknown private individual registered in netherlands
Audur

ALL LOCATIONS CAN BE FOUND ON A PERIODICALLY UPDATED REAL TIME BASIS HERE
marinetraffic.com
you search the boat, you get basic info. you click current position, you get their location.
Most of these boats can hold in excess of 100 people and operate almost continuously. Estimates place the number of people being trafficked across the med at 300k and I estimate that these boats could move 100k a year easily based on reports they tout of one ship saving 2k in a weekend for example. This means there are a lot of boats not accounted for. The tracking website can be used to locate some suspect boats in odd groupings and positions along the coasts with known ships. These ships then need to be researched to verify their complicity in this human trafficking operation.
We should also get some financial minded anons looking into their funding. I found several mentions of this website
>betterplace.org
Being a source of funding. It is in german so we need someone that can look through it for information.

She's pretending to be le alt light for attention. She probably loves big migrant cock up her pussy.

Jesus Christ with that into music I don't think so

kek
Women plan everything out like this. They'll spend half an hour on a "casual" selfie.

When did Don Lemon do modeling? Wait, sorry, I meant Trevor Noah.

a note OP. it's my belief that most of these ships that operate on a permanent basis have been found. the remaining contingent are likely to be private vessels that the owners are using to make money working with the smugglers on the africa side, and then commercial vessels that happen to run into refugee boats while doing their thing. I recall an estimate of 40k a year being brought in by just like fishing and shipping boats that ran across these people.

also people don't seem to give a shit all that much unfortunately, and we're in the middle of seth rich, trump talking to russia, getting shilled heavily, and its the middle of the work week.

spoken like a true frenchie with a massive dose of projection. go back to your frog boil of a country and die slow you surrender monkey.

would beta orbit/10

Your best bet in accomplishing anything is making a deal with the Italian mafia to sink the ships.

>he thinks completely stacey looking women can be urinonically redpilled
You probably watch your wife get gangbanged by tacos and fap to it

Only if she posts a pic of her tits.

this is why I left nu 4/pol/ the first time. theres a reason you're known as c u c kchan.

my bet is none of you do anything with this initiative because Sup Forums as it was, is dead.

>Sup Forums raises enough money to get some boats.
>Sup Forums creates a navy in the Mediterranean.
>Sup Forumsnavy sinks migrant boats and drowns niggers.

I'm not seeing the downside Pham.

post yfw realizing this was all a plot to raise 50,000 shekels for Identity CIA and to shill her new book

Alt-kike employee of Rabbi media
Until she names the Jew she's nothing to me

nice maymay imma borrow it

Or you could always do things that won't get you arrested and don't entail shilling for Rebel Media.
If you have information about illegals in U.S., then report it to ICE. Otherwise read a book.

Fucked more blacks than crack cocaine

Daily reminder that lauren is a tranny

>stop converting the normies!!!!!!!!!

Kill yourself you skinhead scum

that'd be a great comeback if I wasn't single and if my insult didn't reflect your reality.

"im SÃ¥rry"

I guess the thing to do is get this information to the people on the ground.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT

She's blacked you fucking cuck

The Let Me Tell You About My Patreon gang on the top row.

Go away, Lauren. These threads are getting pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAV0eI6MnrA

Lauren Southern is a Zionist Jew who mocks and denies white genocide, while at the same time, pretending to fight forced nonwhite mass immigration into white countries by playing rambo on a boat for YouTube shekels.

I already sent a message through their website. never got a response of any kind though

also, I'm breached, and the folder I was using for research is gone. not even larping. so I'm going offline and locking and loading for the soros faggots I'm sure will come.

Oh look, it's the Finnish guy who thinks that maybe one day Lauren will be lurking and fall in love with him.

Daily reminder Moarpheus is a paid shill. Proof is in the following links, he will claim Lauren is a Jew until people prove him wrong, then when he can't argue that lie anymore he will argue "well then she's a Zionist". In the next Lauren thread he will once again post the same pics argue that she is a Jew despite knowing it is a falsehood. He's Antifa using Saul Alinsky tactics to discredit political opponents.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125665266/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern white genocide/

check'd

trips of truth

I would have ignored this thread if the shills weren't here. My hand is forced by antifa.

see
You're losing the meme war.
Enjoy the thread tho.

lel

>he doesn't even deny it

Kill yourself. Or find a real job, that works too.

She goes wherever the smallest niche of male attention might be. It's no wonder she's moving right. There are scads of alt-lite whores around these days, and let's be honest, most of them are hotter than Lauren, who already looks like shit at 21.

Nope. Because Lauren can't link to any video where her actions are shown I did it.

this

You cancerous fucks are unbelievable.

How many times do you need to be told to fuck off back to T_D before you actually do it?

No one cares what this social media slut does.

when will you all beta virgin whiteknights stop orbitting around her?

can't you see she doesn't give a fuck and only does this for the attention?

get some pussy for real...