:3

>this is the leader of the anti-EU right in Denmark

Ugly.

Qt

I fuck feet

SOSAT' RUSNYA

would ficki ficki

What is it with you people and putting women in charge?

It's provable fact that almost all competent leaders are men.

r u gay

>attention seeking roastie
dropped

you just think that because she isn't showing off broken monstrous teeth that you fucks love

Wouldnt mind her riding my pölse for a bit

This
You have to accept it, She's fucking ugly.
Even Le Pen was cuter than this whore.

Why is she sexualizing herself?

I wouldn't even rape her

>Egypt

You could at least *try* to be believable, Egypt aka tourist rape hotspot #1

Do the tourists do the raping or the Egyptians?

>Muslim country
>Ask who does the raping

Get a load of this guy.

Well, the homosexual pedophile John Maynard Keynes used to like to go to Morocco because boys were cheap there. So I just wanted to confirm.

How does Therese May pull it off to look ugly for so many decades? Jesus Christ...

would she nibble on my polse? just a little hehe

Pancakes from a shovel, what am I looking at?

women are perceived as unthreatening
a lot of right wing parties now have women as their leaders/as the face you associate with them. so all the nazi/evil racist/fascist labels dont stick as much

It's the jews that do the raping, obviously, Pedro.

ooææåå

why is there no ö

She's right-wing nationalist, so I'm afraid that's a no, Omar.

>Jews in Egypt

You mean like all 4 of them?

would look good with a med dick in her mouth

Mommy

Shut up flatlander
She needs that
BIG
BURGER
COCK

Nice

Any video of her getting BLACKED? I'm sure there's one, those scandi chicks just WORSHIP the BBC

Isn't the leader of the DPP a guy?

Polish diaspora is unironically *the* biggest coalburning diaspora in all of Europe. Even moreso than native Swedes.

big if true

Not the leader of the DPP

>DPP

They're pro-EU cuckservatives and controlled opposition like your SD party.

She's from a new right-wing party, Nye Borgerlige.

>poland
>not a miserable satellite state

It's so easy for us, actual white men, to go to your """"""country"""""" and fuck some Slavic whores. Your men is literal filth.

Which party then? Or is it one that isen't in parliment?

Probably, shame there's no strong and ripe black males to satisfy them. Little scandi dicks probably can't, knowing how your women adore ebony shafts. Shame

delicious slav cooking skills
(read it with life of boris voice)

That's the kind of angle you use when you're trying to convince people that a mediocre looking woman is hot.

>ebony shafts

Me temo informarte que eres joto amigo

nye borgerlige

I don't know who this is but I want her to fuck me till I turn racist

Fuck you gay-ass niggas, I'd fuck her MILF footpussy.

>know your women like blacks

Danish women don't, maybe Swedish. Most fathers here have taught their daughters never to bring a black or a Muhammad back home.

She's bangable. Your women age badly though.
How old?

Mid 40s

>sexualizing herself
It's her fucking face and her hair, but I'm sure where you're from you're not used to seeing women's hair uncovered you fucking nigger

but cheap moroccan boys aren't rape because they were sold to the pimps

Kek, Mehmed Al-Bergsson btfo

>(semi)cute grill has right-wing opinions XD
Wow, so rare

I do work for Nye Borgerlige, and while Pernille is great, I'm concerned it's controlled opposition. 2nd in command is (((Peter Seier))).

...Did a slav just accuse nords of aging badly?

Looks like my boss

This! Also a woman as a leader is bound to fail. We need a strong male figure in Danish politics. No more old hags please!

Tell me about Peter Seier.

>feet aren't sexual

Nah, she's not bound to fail. It's perfect because danes in general are so retardedly progressive. They can talk shit about men, they can talk shit about Pia K because "she's just an old hag", but it's hard to talk shit about a successful, beautiful female entrepreneur.

Having met him in person, he appears very timid, soft-spoken and calm. He is not a strong leader nor debater, but more of an organizer and writer, and I think that is the reason he isn't much in the media except occational blog posts on facebook.

He is the brother of LA's Lars Seier, who stereotypically ran Saxo Bank for many years. Lars is more of a globalist and classic liberal, while Peter is more national conservative. They don't really speak to each other any more, is what I'm told.

I have no confirmed souce that they are jews, but a unironic danish jew told me that Peter attended his bar mitzvah, so I have my concerns. Danish jews are well hidden.

Feet fags needs to hang

No, they aren't. Unless you're a fucking degenerate mongrel

Maybe he has some rich Jew friends. It's hard to be brother to a banker and not have to go to an occasional bar mitzvah.

More Pics?

din tråd gik i ged, brormand.

sikke noget lort.

.. post Pia Kjærsgaard næste gang.

Perhaps, but if that is the case, he is definitely not redpilled on the jewish problem, in which case we're just gonna have another pro-zionist party in power if NB wins.

Anyway I'm doing what I can to rise in the ranks internally in the party, and I'll be the first to let you know if they start following (((their))) agenda

Sure

Those pics must be old. How old is she? Are there nudes?

Fucking MILF. Bang the granny out of that!

Nice to have a man on the inside. I was thinking of joining myself soon.

last good one I have

Less than 2 years old I think. I think she's 42. No nudes that I know of. this image is less than half a year old for sure

There's literally nothing wrong about liking feet.

Lykke til danskere

Why are you sexualizing her?

You guys have worse teeth than us, you fucking sugar munchers.

And yeah, that woman is pretty unattractive desu.

Deviant faggot lol

Because I think she's hot

Jesus, how retarded are you?

Please stop male feminist

lol

Fuck, why can't we have any hot politicians? This is the most attractive party leader we have.

Join now. It's 300 kr. each year and knowing how little money we actually spend on things, they go a long way.

And get involved with your local NB union. When I first joined mine, it felt amazing talking to people IRL who actually understand the problems we face.

Sexual objectification is wrong

Really? Don't you think Ebba is hotter than Annie?

Nice b8 m8

YES
E
S

would quietly rub sun block between her shoulder blades and when she looks up from her book at a passing chad and sighs, i ask her is there anything wrong? for the 20th time that day, she annoyingly tells me no and reminds me not to miss a spot.

desu I feel there's good meme potential in Pernille if we do it right for the parliament election in 2018

This gives me a lot of hope too, the danish youth will be right wing as fuck.

That's extremely rasist

>pool
rigtige danskere spiller skomager.

Slav women age like Mexican cottage cheese.

They're basically worthless past 25. If a chink told me Nordics age badly I'd just shrug and let it go, but a slav....

"well hidden" you obviously never been inside a news room or in a DR meeting room :-)