Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>claims to be a "traditionalist"
>is against islam
why do people do this. Fact is islam is traditional as it gets. Even Guenon, who had the intellect of every queer on this website combined, recognized this. Hitler recognized and appreciated the warrior culture. We need to go back to european tradition, then we can start killing eachother again
>inb4 muhammad
not the case

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121475972/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam is a death cult. Mohammad was a warlord, a pedophile, and a false prophet

Islam is a pedophile terrorist cult and treats women like shit, it has no honour.
I'm not a white knight that thinks it's never okay to hit a woman, but Islam is just unreasonably cruel to women

islam is not a western religion and has nothing to do with western tradition
>inb4 Christianity isn't either
yeah maybe 2000 years ago
now it's tradition

Yes women sufferage was great
I never implied it was, many core principles overlap though

>flag

I guess Holland has fallen. I'll add it to the map ASAP

I'm not saying that. But the good traditional women who contribute deserve respect

Islam is traditional becbecause countries where it is practiced are traditional.Christianity is traditional too yet look at current faggot pope and now there are churches with trans pastors. If west adopts Islam it won't be the kind of islam that is practiced in Saudi Arabia but some perverted degenerate version of it. AFAIK islam and feminism coe￿coexist pretty well in Iran

>Islam is a pedophile terrorist cult and treats women like shit
You sound like a cuck. Keep worshipping the jews while attacking the only religion keeping them at bay LOL

>that flag
the only reason your country wasnt glassed decades ago is because american and european shabbos goyim sending you billions
That would be implied in european traditionalism, which im advocating for

Muslims would never ally with Christians, they think every non-muslim should be enslaved or killed. They would murder and rape European women for not covering their faces or some other bullshit reasons a long the same lines

your lies won't work here shitskin nigger

Back to riding your sister, cletus

I don't support helping Israel at all, let the idiots kill each other for all I care

Christians are beta. Muslims are alpha.

Understand, cumskin?

No it's not. Christianity did the same to Europeans as Islam is doing now.

They were/are both enemies of our people.

Islam is them
It is not us
Additionally it's Jewish tricks turned up to 11.
No thanks.

That's not entirely true. Specifically Shiite's have not engaged in violent invasions of the west. And some Sunni's have not bought into the modern dialectic of violent Jihad directed at genuine western culture, meaning Christianity not secularism or democracy.

Even you realise your time will come to an end eventually moshe
They can come and try. Without subverted governments letting them in and selling them weapons they stand 0 chance
Im not implying we should become them. We should recognize the positive things and embrace our own tradition

You have conflated western tradition with Islam, a suggestion that is laughable to even the most historically ignorant. What is your fucked up reasoning, exactly? Have you subscribed to the feminist ideology that prior to 1960 women were "LITERALLY SLAVES OMG"?

y am against islam why would you want to sign deals with satanic crypto muslim saudi elites and other crypto muslims who worship money and dont realise the end of the saudi will come like a thief in the night

Yeah, women never had things better than before 1960. And that's what I advocate for, because I don't hate women

It's important to point out that women don't want it better. If women had their way, they would lovingly embrace Islam, knowing it would bring their own destruction. We cannot let them destroy civilisation.

>muslims are actually this delusional

i thought it was an act, i guess i was overestimating you ahmed

Islam and Judaism are both authoritarian. That doesn't necessarily make them bad, but it makes them incompatible with a secular constitutional republic. jews have subverted US law for so long that it is no longer the law of white European men. the judiciary is now full of potential, temporary tyrants--people with the power to change the social compact with one ruling. this was never the intention of the founders, who believed that the social compact could only be changed via the amendment process. since jews have been able to transform the judiciary into a rabbinical council, there is no legal recourse for those of us that want to return to the traditional European social compact created in our constitution. does an authoritarian religion like Islam provide a solution to this problem? yes. however, what happens after that? does the US return to a secular constitutional republic or does it turn into a theocratic state with sharia law? my guess is that the latter would happen. so you've essentially just replaced jewish law with islamic law--neither of these are traditional in the eyes of an ordinary US "citizen".

>You have conflated western tradition with Islam
Im am merely comparing the two in the way of how they preserved their tradition, and we clearly did not. Im also acknowledging their simmilarities
>1960's
Im talking pre french revolution
>"m-muh ahmed"
im not muslim mordechai
the american is a mongrel people without culture, america knows no tradition

Islam is traditional for Islamic culture you fucking mong, Islam is not my culture, Islam is not the culture of any European, Islam is not the culture of any white man.
Fuck off Abdul.

how dumb are you americans this dumb, please read my posts

>how dumb are you americans this dumb
I don't know mate, why don't you tell me when you've grasped the basics of the English language you paki scum.

wow a typo, im done for. Stop the adhoms and start the arguments big boy

Stop falling for jewish lies goyim , we dont want to kill christians , let us unite to erase jews from the face of earth

we can live together peacfully

I thought I recognised your autistic posts. You're that fag from the thread I made last month: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121475972/

It looks like you change your IP. How many personalities do you have exactly, Mr. Islamofascist?

And how did you enjoy that Curve song? :)

Islam is fake news and belongs in the trash.
Screencap this.

What arguments? The very fucking premise of your assertion was flawed when you implied that a culture having traditions which are adhered to by its modern people is comparison enough to say that traditional western culture is the same as traditional Islamic culture. This is quite blatantly not the case in that though both cultures have traditions yes, they are both different cultures with different traditions.

Please consider not being a retarded paki in future if it were that such a thing were possible.

Fuck off, you and your kind are scum.

>the only religion keeping them at bay LOL
There hasn't been a single war where israelis haven't wrecked arab's shit in the history of its existence. The only thing keeping Israel at bay is Russia and the USA.

>Fucking goats is alpha

Are you really this proud of that?

Hitler was quite easy on Islam because it wasn't a direct threat to the Reich, that's also why the SS had regiments of muslims. The only thing he did wrong probably because he didn't have all the informations we have now imo.
Yes, import all the conflict you had with jews for a thousand of years here. It's not like we also have an history of fighting your kind since more than one millennium.

>america knows no tradition
we wont once the maoist kikes and their goy thralls are finished burning and re-writing every aspect of our history.

Because Islam is middle eastern tradition, not civilized western.

fuck muslims. 1400 years of war and now you gonna act all friendly. We are going to kill you all and piss on mecca and your daughters when we are victorious.

Go fuck yourself muhammad. we will string you up when the schip of the renaissance sails again.

>why are you against Islam
Traditional Islam is a cult of lunatics and modern Islam is a Trojan horse

t. Moroccan autist

If you think that Islam isn't as bad as people make it out to be then can you explain to me why every culture that interacted with Islam has come to hate it?

Buddhist, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs and Zoroastrians all have had major conflicts with Islam. Hell, nobody hates muslims more than other muslims. Explain to me why your religion shouldn't be wiped off the face of the earth?

>the same
they share simmilarities, which is logical because they are of a different race etc. These simmilarities are something we should strive for and respect
not me, he has interesting ideas though
>"y-youre just a muslim"
>missing the point this hard
guys come on, try using your brains for once in your life

Islam leads to a primitive world without technology. Regarding science, Islam follows occasionalism. There's no cause and effect, things happen because God wills so. Inshallah. The end.

The supposed 'golden age' of Muslim science was because Islam was young enough to not completely overpower other cultures (mainly Persian Zoroastrianism - algebra was actually invented by a Persian al-Khwarizmi).

Any scientific movement within Islam definitely died when Abu Hamid al-Ghazali wrote 'The Incoherence of the Philosophers'.

please Achmed get out of our country.

Yes yes, interesting ideas. You could even say... the SAME ideas. ;) And the same excessive greentexting. Hmm...

So, did you enjoy the Curve song?

>they share similarities
Like what Abdul, give an example so I can laugh at your rudimentary understanding of western tradition and culture.

traditional for shit countries

>why don't you welcome barbaric primitive cult of death that goes against everything that made west - the best, user?
>at least they can beat their women
Did anyone else noticed how all Islamic converts are ginger beta neckbeards?