Destiny Ethnostate Debate Live

Just a heads up to anyone who's morbidly curious and wants to see a slow motion train wreck happen live

>twitch tv destiny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=IpV5IBNL7ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't twitch supposed to be a game streaming site? Why are people tuning in to watch a cuck use nihilistic argumentation to debate either literal whos or alt-lite people?

Holy fuck this Destiny guy is getting absolutely destroyed in this debate.

The guy on our side sounds like the most severely autistic human being I've ever heard. Did destiny hold up a DEBATE ME sign at a Minecraft convention?

the man who slayed alt right

I cringed so hard at that guy arguing the ethnostate side my spine did a 360 flip. Why does Destiny only get total nobodies to debate him? Sargon and Lauren Southern are the only ones he has debated with a significant following. I'm sure some legit ethnostate person would have the time appear on his stream, it's good exposure after all.

The guy he's debating makes me want to tear my ears off.

howd it go i just started watching

CANT WAKE UP

yes, it's a game streaming site
but it has a small section where you can do other stuff, as long as you have the proper title + follow the rules

>get total nobodies to debate
it's whoever shows interest on Twitter and is willing to come on to talk. Most people don't wanna talk do Skype/Discord, because they're too shy or aren't willing to spend 45+ mins speaking etc

if it werent for destinys cam it would just be two lispy nerds arguing, but the muting himself and laughing at opposing opinions is the most autistic thing ive ever seen - painful

Debate a competent man like Jared Taylor, not an autist like Richard Spencer

I'm not one to make fun or disparage virgins, but I think it's safe to assume the guest debater is one

Not sure what reality the retarded catholic is living in....

he just keeps digging himself into a deeper hole

>Rape women to "gift" them with babies
This Elmer Fudd motherfucker

Thing is, everything in the world is more likely to be different than the same, so why the fuck do we even have to prove that blacks are less intelligent? They should have to prove they're equal.

Literally who?

Watch Jared Taylor. Although the guy is pretty damn old.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

someone post his baby blue jacket, that always cracks me up

Lmao that would be a sight to behold, Jared Taylor BTFOing Destiny. I think he's a bit too classy to appear in some autists Twitch stream though.

wow you idiots are going to be pied pipered into making this failed starcraft player adbux

He permabanned me for calling him an idiot.

Wasn't Twitch a livestream video game site? What the fuck happend?

The guest debater sounds like a 16 year old virgin, but destiny looks like one.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0

His destiny is autism

lelllllllllllllllllll

>Wasn't Twitch a livestream video game site?
95% of the site is still about games. There's a small section for miscellaneous stuff
Not every channel is like Destiny's

Why is he still steaming, does anyone even care?

All you have to do to trigger this man is say that he lost a couple of games bacause he sucks.

Hi

>man

Does he pick the worst debaters on purpose?

lmfao by fucking younger brother could tear him apart

Jesus fucking christ this guy can't even pronounce the letter R

The people that are good at debating this stuff are also not autistic enough to debate some nobody on a video game streaming website.

watch how his jaw moves s he speaks

Yes, that's how he "wins"

he should stop debating 15 year olds

Wow, this autist is absolutely obliterating (((Destiny))).

Very impressive.

This takes me back
youtube.com/watch?v=IpV5IBNL7ak

FUCKING HELL
I miss Yames in the Dota scene

I want to see Stefan Molyneaux vs Destiny. Id pay for that

Oh Lord yes

I agree. The two big debates I want to see are Destiny vs Stefan and Jordan Peterson vs Kevin MacDonald.

We should get David Duke to debate this guy. Either him or Molyneux would be the most skilled people who would possibly do it. But I bet it would turn into a "chat" rather than a debate like when Shkreli destroyed him in the first 5-10 minutes of the conversation.

It turned into a "chat", because they started talking about other shit instead of debating Trump vs Hillary