Uhh, hey Sup Forums

Uhh, hey Sup Forums...
Look what I just found in a 114 year old Greek mythology book that my gramps gave me.
What Do you make of the symbolic correlation? We're the Greeks just whiney liberals or should we embrace this narrative?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Book_of_Myths/Latona_and_the_Rustics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

Greek were anti-authoritarian and basically invented democracy.
Rejected.

Prophecy confirmed

They didn't REEEEEEEEEE when they were discovered, prophecy canceled

Jews fear frogs.

Kek is telling us something important here

I wish I could understand

But whence cometh the conscious awareness that turns electrochemical reactions into a seemingly coherent experience

That is the hard part, isn't it? The conscience self does not remember each neuron activated or each nerve cell that fired up. However, it does remember the end result from the actions these cause. This must conclude that conscienceness is observing only the result of what the body processes do, not the actions that made it happen. It really makes you think whether the soul/body duo actually exists

I think it's the other side of the prophecy.
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/A_Book_of_Myths/Latona_and_the_Rustics

>the result of what the body processes do
That's interesting. Aristotle's definition of soul was the act of an organism potentially living [something capable of life i.e. having organs of some kind].

>in an attempt to keep foreigners out they destroy their own country and turn themselves into frogs

Yep, I think this is talking about Sup Forums

Those were my thoughts, even the liberals of old wrote prophecy of our rise.

Frog transforming to Apollo

For better context

'Aeneid' by Virgil demonstrates a similar multicultural attitude in Rome.

It is the property of advanced civilizations that they become CIVIC and hedonistic. This is just the cycle of civilization.

We are the frogs of the new world order

indeed.

>Augustus was based!

yes he was?

Am I misreading these, or not? Because the first one gives me the impression that he doesn't particularly care about the ethnic tribes which formed Rome as much as increasing the number of 'citizens' though civic means.

This one, if I'm right in that previous interpretation, could equally be considered civic.

Xenia. The idea of "Guest Friendship" was important to ancient Greeks. If you meet a traveler who makes a sincere request for help you were obligated to help them as if they were a God in disguise. The traveler is expected to be a gracious and thankful guest in return. It's a two way system. It's literally what the Odyssey is about. Bad hosts being punished for being assholes, bad guests being punished for being assholes, and proper relations between the two bringing rewards to everyone. It's literally what the climax is about. Bad guests getting just desserts. You fucking mong.

I'll take note of that.