Sweden declares right wing tranny Blaire White a threat to LGBT

Sweden declares right wing tranny Blaire White a threat to LGBT

SWEDEN YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST39oTQPu6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>right wing tranny
WTF is going on in sweden?

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

She isnt living in Sweden, but they still marked her as a threat

In a few years Sweden won't have any faggots with their head still attached to their neck.

Pretty much every alt-lite person and even people like Dave Rubin are on that registry. Sweden is gathering a registry of "baddies" that threaten any part of their insane narrative.

Life under Islam seems ok, as long as you're a male muslim With Money
>No faggots
>Several wives (slaves)

SHE'S A FVCKING WHITE MALE

A lot of those I follow ended up in it. I follow the right people.

Kek are they serious?

Sweden preps for the caliphate like it's bull with a BBC.

She is a threat to us and our children

*my wifes children

>adds ID to database

since normkritik is such a celebrated concept in this country and the current norm is to be a left leaning värdegrunds observing feminist isnt that then what we should be critiquing?

Normkritik is another word for hating everything that isnt communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ST39oTQPu6g

Sweden is beyond salvation

How long before sweden disappears and gets replaced by sharia?

it's already turning into a warzone

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHA