[The judge] told the court: 'It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off...

>[The judge] told the court: 'It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to, would be a sentence which would be too severe.

>'What you did will never, I know, leave you but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended.'

> Defending, James Sturman QC said his client's dreams of becoming a surgeon were 'almost impossible' as her conviction would have to be disclosed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4510778/

Damn... Justice was done, it's not like she was a Cheetos encrusted non university educated man child... She is an Oxford medical student who is going to be a surgeon who would never in a million years date someone like you, creep!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)
oxfordtimes.co.uk/news/14273851.display/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She was just starting her surgeon career early.

checked and kekked

If a bitch does you wrong, take care of it yourself.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN

What's the worst that can happen giving a scalpel to a mentally unstable person and telling them to save your kids' life?

And she was a good swimmer.

Nice one

Lynch her

I don't think she'll make the cut in medicine

She did not do nothing.

>British judges still wear those faggy powdered wigs

In other words she's going to suck and fuck him while he still wears that wig in exchange for her freedom.

Also, wtf is a "drink and drug filled row"? were they in a boat?

Row = argument/fight

BRITAIN YES

row = heated argument in britanistani

I see,

thanks leaf

It's called tradition. I know it sounds weird for amerimutts.

Meanwhile a man can do up to life in prison under straight up here say...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Banks_(American_football)

But muh tradition.

"Woodward had a 'very troubled life', struggled with drug addiction, and had been abused by another ex, Mr Sturman said."

Best surgeon material because we all know operating on the heart is not stress full at all and wont affect her.

>what a joke.....

apparently upholding the law isnt part of that tradition.

KEK approves.

The judges name is Ian Pringle. Let's find out where that piece of crap lives.

fucking savage

I hate women

>basically you are one of us Oxford/Cambridge pseudo intellectuals an above the law

British judges are the scum of the earth, that judge deserves the sentence that crazy druggy cunt would have gotten if the judge was sane

Your actions have consequences! I for one wouldn't want this rancid cunt anywhere near my heart

>Upperclass white girl gets away with a crime

Whoa no way

>2017 year of our Lord
>Dating
>Not Raping

psycho heart surgeons
that's what we need to get rid of these pesky people with heart problems

Our prisons are overflowing as it is. I'd rather this beautiful and talented young lady were allowed to continue her path to a high flying career that will save lives than for her to be sent to prison to get raped by Jayden the moped theif, Ahmed the islamist and Tyrone the gangster.

Do you think she let "him" smash?

>the former nation of Britstain

Is Islam a French tradition?

Didn't Macaron said you don't have any tradition and culture? Who are you to talk.

How bad was the injury?

Yep, France won't exist in 10 years

There you have it kids if you wait long enough the limp dick white knight queer shows up to excuse women of all their wrong doing

Assault and attempted murder? But she's so moderately pretty and she's going to make such a responsible doctor

Does it matter??. It is assault with a deadly weapon

Yeah, who cares? she only stabbed someone to death.right?

Women and men share prisons over there?

Who do you hate more. The woman or the judge? I would say I hate the judge more then the woman. Females brains are what they are, the male jude can and should do better.

What jury?

Took a look on goybook, nobody under "people" fits that description (when you do search), but some guy right under might. He's from manchester, posts a lot of leftist shit. Didn't post anything about this story though as far as I can see.

oops. He didnt die. scratch that, but still.

You think they send men to the same prison as women? That's retarded.

You think they send Ahmed and Tyrone to prison in the UK? No, they send you for even thinking that.

I dont see a downside to telling a surgeon, known for their god complexes that they are too important to go to prison like ordinary people. i just cant think of any future negatives that could come from this.

can someone explain how this is allowed in england

Be a good boy in future
oxfordtimes.co.uk/news/14273851.display/

so it seems that she makes good blowjobs.

Underrated

Pretty much this desu.

Take everything you assume England is add a megaton of shit on it and that's England now

So tell me yanks, do your judges just have the power to not enforce the law as they see fit? Is there no penalty for them just letting violent offenders off?

fpbp

Ted Kaczynski should have hired her lawyer

so, how long a sentence would said lover get if he went and stabbed her?

Oh my mistake he is a filthy Pom and must protect the poor defenseless womens.

>ywn have this much privilege

:(

I would have jailed her as soon as I heard Tinder. Degenerate as fuck

After Macron, you won't have any tradition or culture left.

For attempted muder? Ive never heard any stories of anyone getting off. Unless, youre of course, above the law i.e politician.

Medicine has always attracted psychopaths and sociopaths... Having the ability to end someones life or save it... She is not psychologically fit for the profession. Hopefully she never takes the Hippocratic oath

I doubt that queer enjoy the sight of vaginal labia

Do they not give a shit or what? Are people fine with this?

bet the victim was not black
otherwise deathsentence

Still. I want you to think about something right now. If magically you were given the choice, you could become a woman right now, a beautiful one, would you do it? Not talking surgery, talking magic. And yes, you would also get the female brain.
Personally, I would rather die as a man then live as a woman.

It's good to know that even in these dark days, we have equality to carry us through it all.

>get raped by Jayden the moped theif, Ahmed the islamist and Tyrone the gangster.

No, that's her gap year holiday, you fool.

Nah sadly this happens here and everywhere else

We are living in a new era. This isnt going to stop. You are seen as a terrorist for having any idea of right and wrong other than what a grotesquely sick society forces upon you. No one cares. They are fully aware but to have the right kind of action against this would mean that person would need to turn their entire mind inside out.. People are as far away from being capable of doing that as a caveman was to Einstein. These people are not even reasonable just as Kim Un Jong is not reasonable. There is no way to get through to them. The degree to which their minds are married to the society in inconceivable. It would be like trying to remove all radioactivity from a site like Chernobyl with caveman technology. Our lives are going to be nothing but a constant punishment. Every week will be a new news article which produces the most depraved feeling within anyone who is remotely sane or rational. It will fuck up whatever order you have so that you cannot be happy. The only reactions we have to this are people trying to be edgy by suggesting it doesnt effect them or people who are forced to agree even though it tears them up inside leaving them as a psychopath in agony. This is going to last a good 200-300 years at least, we're going to see it all. There is no way to be free of it or ignore it. Its like a kind of terrorism, it isnt natural and there is no way to be natural inwardly without being torn up by it. If you speak about it your life is over. Why are we making women evil again? Because they dont put out when we dont understand them correctly. It seems like an alternate timeline.. I would have never though in all that could happen that people would leave reason and regard for human life this far behind.

>She a good gurl
>She dindu nuffin

Nice nips

Sounds like she's a cut above the rest.

I agree with the judge here. If it is a one-off incident she'd only get 3-5 years if convicted but it'd destroy her potential career and would mean every dollar in tuition is wasted which was probably funded by taxpayers.

Trump will kill the Jews

Depends... was her Tinder date a member of the Religion of Peace. Maybe she's just /ourgirl/?

fpbp and checked

Bigly Tits

Innocent

because someone who's already stabbed someone should be trained to cut people up

I don't fucking understand this shit. I had a criminal record for petty theft in new zealand and that would have effected my nursing registration but this cunt who violently assaulted a dude, just told she is a naughty girl and not do it again? Really?? Fucking hell UK.

>man (dirty pleb) jailed for throwing bacon at mosque, dies in prison

>woman (rich aspiring surgeon) attempts to kill someone, inflicting grievous bodily harm in the process, zero sentence, they dont even suspend it

kek i love my country

If I were the judge and she would let me use her as a sex slave whenever I wish I would let her free. But if he gets nothing in return he is a cuck.

If she was fucking a Muslim, she's /ourgirl/?

He got killed while incarcerated, too.

Thats interesting. Nobody asked me if my life would be over when I got 4 days in jail over a reckless driving charge. The cop didnt ask me how it would affect me when he gave me a speeding ticket, and I had to use money I saved to pay for a class to pay it off.

Nobody asked me for my opinion when i had to hire a lawyer for some other misdemeanor.

All of these cases, I received no sympathy from the state as to my future plans or monetary situation.

Yet this cunt can stab someone and gets off scotch-free, because she really wants to be a surgeon.

Why are her dreams and aspirations more important than anyone else's? Why do people like me have to pay for our crimes, and accept responsibility for our actions, while people like her enjoy unearned privilege?

Tally ho! Let her go!

we have mandatory minimums. When people get let off the hook here its because prosecutors refuse to charge them

Nice digits mate

Your not supposed to be outraged by anything except racism, sexism and discrimination

Everything else your not supposed to have an opinion on let alone be upset about

I remember a story of an Iraqi immigrant running over two kids and getting 6 months

The thing is politics in this country is just for shitty two bit cunts who want to try one hand in acting and the over in your pocket

(you)

Stab that pussy.

Would I have big tits, a small waist, and a big ass?

The guy should have let himself bleed out so she could be charged with murder.

>Nobody asked me if my life would be over when I got 4 days in jail over a reckless driving charge.
You're comparing apples to oranges. Reckless driving won't end your career. It won't deny you a license to practice. And she stabbed someone. Not generally lethal. You were recklessly operating a vehicle weighing in excess of a tonne which could have ended or seriously damaged the lives of numerous people. And since I'm not reading the article and I doubt it has an account of the circumstances of the stabbing you don't know he wasn't being provocative, engaging in drug taking, etc.

>Nobody asked me for my opinion when i had to hire a lawyer for some other misdemeanor.
You seem to make a habit of fucking up. She's fucked up once. You've fucked up at least twice.

>because she really wants to be a surgeon.
What do you really want to be? And will your record impede your ability to do it?

>Why are her dreams and aspirations more important than anyone else's?
Do you even have dreams and aspirations?

>Why do people like me have to pay for our crimes, and accept responsibility for our actions
I've explained why. And who says she hasn't accepted responsibility?

>unearned privilege
kill yourself

Do you guys have 'victim impact statements' in criminal cases there?

Basically the victim tells the court how a criminal and a criminal event has affected them.

Its not even freaking evidence.

In terms of gibs and stress, it would be better to be a woman. There is less risk.

They're used in sentencing you spastic. If it doesn't impact the victim severely = lesser sentence. If it does = greater sentence.

I think we have a found the white knight/woman.

Exactly the kind of murderous psychopaths the british (((oligarchs))) want in their population reduction white genocide hospitals