Michael Hastings

Never forget, SETH RICH was not the only whistleblower killed by the DNC
They killed MICHAEL HASTINGS for knowing too much as well. Do NOT let this thread side. The meme war is not over. This is bigger than Seth Rich.

youtu.be/NNvd2q3IAgg
theinternationalreporter.org/2017/03/10/michael-hastings-published-a-story-called-why-democrats-love-to-spy-on-americans-only-days-later-by-june-18th-of-2013-michael-hastings-was-dead/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo
youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4

We were forewarned of this day:
archive.is/QgBZY

>Things are about to change, how much so depends on your participation.

>Save the date and remember to ask questions.

>It's gunna be a wild ride Sup Forums.

ASK QUESTIONS, ASK QUESTIONS
BUMP SETH RICH THREADS, IGNORE SHILL THREADS
KEEP DIGGING, DEMAND THE TRUTH, DEMAND JUSTICE

Other urls found in this thread:

aarclibrary.org/publib/contents/church/contents_church_reports_rockcomm.htm
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/94intelligence_activities_V.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee
intelligence.senate.gov/resources/intelligence-related-commissions
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lpnG2SphkjY
talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=76490&s=16422&k=3f43e0f0-ae24-40e3-b9d0-ca21ce215304
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/year-zero-series-wikileaks-cia-9982483
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for great justice
Take off every zig

No chance to survive, make your time

bump

Cheers, keep on bumping

BUMP

bump

The Day of Reckoning is almost at hand.

Expectations vs reality.

Just a reminder from an industry guy, almost all luxury automotive brands have gone from hydraulic to electric power steering in the last few years

Really smart guy, even on RollingStone he wrote quite good.
I actually felt sick when I heard about his assesination, way to close to fiction to not be real.

I knew Hastings and his ex quite well, she's from Holly Springs Mississippi and owns a Corgi. She hired a PI to investigate his death, there was nothing suspicious.

I know you won't believe me, but there it is. A literal first hand source on Sup Forums, the rarest of rares. Keep believing the conspiracy shit though, it'll take you where pizzagate did I'm sure.

KEEP ON BUMPNG

>digits
You heard him, faggots.

Anyone still have that CCTV video from that shop on the street where Michael Hastings ''accident'' happened? I remember that it was pretty much the event that made this case really fucking suspicious. Well, already that the police report made little sense (when compared to the photos of the supposed accident), that CCTV video pretty much proved out of any doubt the polices made up that report from the ground up, as some autistic anons analyzed the speed of hasting car compared to the distance driven on video and figured he was driving at approx. 50 km/h, so he wasn't speeding like the police pretend.

Please, I hope some user saved it.

The whole thing was suspicious, why are you shills so bad at your jobs?

There will be no jail cells.

The new liberty tree will need strong branches.

Read the reports from the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence activities AKA the Church Committee

They have a gun that shoots ice laced with shellfish toxin that causes a near-undetectable heart attack. The CIA will conduct domestic operations at the request of the executive branch.

This shit is your nightmare times 10.

aarclibrary.org/publib/contents/church/contents_church_reports_rockcomm.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee
^do not use this as a source, use their citations for their sources.

Benny G is a great artist. Nice digits.

My dad works for Nintendo.

gary webbs is also pretty interesting. he wrote about the CIA drugtrafficing and how the CIA takes money from cartells to get the drugs safe over the boarder. he then was found dead. allegedly suicide with 2 shots in the head

accidentally posted one link twice.

intelligence.senate.gov/resources/intelligence-related-commissions

>watermarked macros
No.

>First-hand account
>Fail to provide any proof of it being such, staying hidden behind anonymity

I definitely thought something was suspicious as well, but after hearing the real story (normal marriage problems, drugs, paranoia), it made a lot more sense. Like I said, I know you won't believe me but I knew both Michael and Elise and felt I had to chime in. Carry on.

Well, it's gonna get a LOT of watering, so....

The CIA is pretty good at what it does.

They killed a lot of reporters OP, this is why the CIA is evil and needs to be abolished.

Funny how no US politician ever criticizes the CIA... Hmmmmm... I guess there is nothing to see there

Stutterer Suicide user. Not suspicious at all :^)

Surviving bullets to the head was not his strong suit.

Why do they all dress so trashy? No suits? Wtf is this no standards shit?

Holy shit CIA fuck off

YOU DESERVE A PAY CUT

Fuck me wrong pic.

How shitty must feel to know that he was a cia operative at some point.

Except for JFK who went on to live a long and fulfilling life.

DNC = CIA ?
probs

WikiLeaks Global Intelligence Files: "Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists... There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda... Even the FBI is shocked." (2010-09-21)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html

No, user, that's not what happened at all.

Solution there, it seems to me, is to not buy hackable cars.

I remember Aaron Swartz too.

Everything posted here is meaningless, no progress will be made by shitposts and the deepstate will continue. Keep deluding yourselves into thinking youre not powerless

You which.
People are waking up nihilist shitlord

CIA GET OUT

>implying the PI wasn't actually CIA

kek

If the CIA can hack cars, why bother tampering with it manually?

Checkm8 atheists.

(((berg)))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Wait.

Did you just link to your own post from a different device with your identity on Sup Forums, claiming to be a first hand source to Seth and the ad hominem attack currently being engaged against him? That's pretty fucking low, even for a vapid cunt journalist like yourself.

I'm sorry, but if someone claimed I was an deranged alchy or druggie that had it coming to me in the streets of DC somewhere while walking home from a girlfriend's house (that probably treated me better than my wife) and then the DNC insisted to my family they be the official spokesperson regarding all communications about my "robbery/death", I'd be a bit pissed at people like you pulling the "I've already checked the documents. Nothing to see here. Sorry, this is a dead en... I mean a non-story".

Do you glow in the dark? Asking for a friend.

>the best computer scientists
>uncomfortable clothes in drug free environment
So what's your hiring decision here?

The only people that wear suits work in the field everyone else especially computer area people get to wear tf the want at work

More please

As long as you save and share

who is president again? Oh yeah... Sup Forums is.

Will do user will do. Thanks

sick people

all good user

MEME WAR FOREVER
KILL ME NOW

Bump

KEEP THE BUMPS COMING ANONS

UNDERSTOOD

>your reading comprehension

I'm talking about Michael Hastings and my connection to him, which I just proved.

the corgi is proof no?

This goes into everyone Anit-Cuckerberg2020 folder. Start collecting ammunition, Anons.

this

At a certain point that's all that is going to be left.

bump

source was omitted. it's from WL's Stratfor release.
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html

BUMP

bump

And now he's dead.

BUMP

Bump

Bump

Was anybody that guy knew NOT CIA?

What sort of drugs and was he high when he crashed?

Hastings was killed by the CIA for having too much dirt on them, not the DNC.
The DNC can't even hack vehicles. How would they kill him?

More info here:
youtube.com/watch?v=lpnG2SphkjY

Cia used a car to gun down seth rich

SEAN HANNITY IS GOING TO INTERVIEW THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR SOON

SPREAD THIS LINK, COPY PASTE INTO EVERY SETH RICH THREAD

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=76490&s=16422&k=3f43e0f0-ae24-40e3-b9d0-ca21ce215304

Bump, Dear Lord (((Democracy))) needs to burn

So uhh, where's the proof that CIA dod anything?

>>>/meguca/
reads /cia/NIGGERS

>>/proof/?

Bump

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/year-zero-series-wikileaks-cia-9982483
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

we want justice!!! keep asking questions!! Keep memeing.

bump