Sup Forums HYPER BTFO

MORGAN FREEMAN LITERALLY INVALIDATES Sup Forums USING A SINGLE (ONE) DATA SAMPLE.

WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If anything the dindus are BTFO by this. Stop complaining about muh racist oppression that doesn't exist.

Stupid nigger canf understand what Freeman says.

If you work hard and stop being a nigger your life will improve. Hes an example of that.

Some blacks are stopped by institutional racism ... Not everyone can "pick themselves up." As a society we grant blacks privilege because we acknowledge that their lives and history is difficult and hard. They're being killed by police and face racial barriers
>cabs not stopping for blacks
>not getting the same job as a white perosn even though they got the same credentials but different names
>don't also forget the legacy of slavery

This, Morgan Freeman is our guy.

>poverty isn't a problem because everybody can just pull themselves out of it

>there are morons who think everybody can be rich and successful

How ignorant can one be?

>that post
>that pic
4/10 bait way too obvious

Sup Forums btfo? if anything that picture is distilled Sup Forums

When white cab drivers pass up black males seeking a ride , people are quick to call it "racist" even though this isn't the case. Black taxi drivers do the same , in order to avoid becoming victims of crime ( Dinesh D'Souza, The End of Racism , Pg.250 ). According to the US Department of Labour , "Taxi Drivers are 20 times more likely to be murdered on the job than any other worker." The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicated that the annual homicide rate for taxi drivers from 1998 to 2007 ranged from 9 per 10,000 workers , to 19. According to 2015 FBI stats , black males were charged with 40.0% of Weapon carrying, possession, etc. , 51.1% of murders and 32.1% percent of assaults in the United States. Such a concentration of criminal violence in minority communities means that cab drivers would be hesitant to pick black males especially in New York City were majority of crimes are commited by blacks.

Life isn't a zero sum game

Not everyone can be rich but poverty is for people who gave up.

Morgan FREEman and besides he got freckles that make wishes come true like a shooting star.

but this is what Sup Forums believes

>be shariablue
>scrape barrel for any Sup Forums BTFO thread I can make for .06 cents a post
>post pro Sup Forums material that tells niggers to stop being niggers

POL BTFO GUYS RRRAAAAYYYYY

He is validating everything that Sup Forums says about blacks actually/ There is no magical racist white man stopping them from progressing in life.

this. i dont know what OP was going for

>Invalidates Sup Forums
He just said, that blacks should take care of their own destiny. And no, this is not about getting rich, but getting out of poverty and the ghetto firstly.
Why does nobody understand what Freeman is trying to say? Are you burgers really that daft?

>institutional racism
>slavery
>racial barriers

Keep repeating and telling this to yourself all the time. Things will never change then. What about the chinese or the korean? Or all the other minorities? Why are they industrious, while the blacks are mostly just sitting around and waiting for handouts (while blaming their shitty lives on the "white man", who pays for them).

>one data sample
actually i see 2, the nignog interviewing and the nignog interviewed

No faggot, he is doing what you should do in facebook, he attracts you with a nice title and at the end you got the truth, its basic propaganda/ads theory
Sorry for the fails...im a spic

Hi shill.

I'm sure pol will survive.

B A S E D ?

Goddamn Freeman is based. Everyone of every race can take that advice to heart.

B A E S D ?

lol no

black guys out class me all the time. except they make some bad choices about work.

Gave black guy 72 hour seminar on the music business (soup to nuts) b/c he said he wanted to make it in the rap game. He's a hamburger flipper with 2 kids 19 years old. but sure art if you're dedicated.

weeks later steals my laptop and all the other laptops in the house. that weekend turn in logs from my computer at his house to cops get computer back. has audacity and two shitty recordings of him mumbling on it. "Rhymes" words with themselves in the songs.

does he undergo study and self examination ever? doubt it. Does he evaluate choices based on their practicality and feasibility. No.
He gets high, mumbles at his computer, gets chicken, hides chicken bones in drawers around the house, repeat, steal every quarter to make ends meet.

This supports Sup Forums you shareblu shitskin.

That still does not explain why Sweden has to go from 90% white to 30% african/arab.

It's disgusting how badly the media wants to make victims out of minorities.

BALK

>nigger pulls himself out of poverty and defends whites
>somehow this is supposed to make me angry
wtf i hate self-responsible niggers now

it's a fucking nigger with a soft voice

are you fucking cucks serious right now? I'd gas that worthless nigger in an INSTANT

Shill.

FUCKING BASED

The bots are on autopilot I think, they must have just got done filling the feeding troughs with black guy semen, kale, and espresso.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

it's stupid bullshit to distract you from Seth Richs murder at the hands of the DNC so they could craft the Russian Hackers lie.

How is Morgan Freeman denying what we've always said?

/ourguy/ right here.

Nice quotes user, keep making posts like these and /pol may live past this dark infiltration.

Niggers BTFO.

>Life isn't a zero sum game

Last time I checked our planet isn't an inwardly-infinite sphere of wealth, and doesn't exist in a universe where items can exist in multiple locations simultaneously. Resources are finite. If I possess something, it is impossible for you to possess it as well. How is that not a zero-sum game?