Poland and Hungary to become enriched!

>
News | World | Europe
EU sets June deadline for Poland, Hungary to take migrant share
By AFP | 16 May 2017 | 5:36 pm

“I call on Poland and Hungary who have not relocated a single person… to start doing so right now,” EU Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos told reporters in Strasbourg, France. / AFP PHOTO / Justin TALLIS

The European Union on Tuesday set a June deadline for Poland and Hungary to start admitting their share of migrants from overstretched Italy and Greece or risk sanctions

>“I call on Poland and Hungary who have not relocated a single person… to start doing so right now,” EU Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos told reporters in Strasbourg, France.

“If no action is taken by them before (our) next report in June, the Commission will not hesitate to make use of its powers under the treaties and to open infringement procedures,” he said.

guardian.ng/news/eu-sets-june-deadline-for-poland-hungary-to-take-migrant-share/

Sorry, you want the money - you get the EU values too, for free!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
tvp.info/30784942/premier-szydlo-nie-ma-mozliwosci-przyjmowania-uchodzcow
ajc.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=7oJILSPwFfJSG&b=8716239&ct=13177875
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just veto the sanctions on each other and cuck the rest of the EU into oblivion

Poland can get out of resettling by saying they have resettled thousands of Ukrainians.

Hungary cannot.

How do you feel about this? Do you want to let a few migrants in for the gibs?

DON'T GIVE IN STAY STRONK

Time to go. Perhaps french and german swines will have to find another taker for the subpar products they send to the east.

>build refugee camp on German border
>leave doors open
problem solved

Poland Hungary stay strong !!

the EU needs to collapse

this doesn't the EU need unanimous decision?

But they don't want to come here either. Will they seriously force them to live here? That means they will have travel restrictions and won't have freedom of mobility inside the EU. Otherwise they would go back as soon as the popos fuck off.

Hasn't Hungary taken some Germans who were fleeing their wonderful enriched homeland?
Either way I feel they'll leave the EU rather then agree to this.

TAKE OUR DINDUS HUNGRY AND POOLAND

TAKE EM

they are forcing some of them to stay here so yeah

Don't worry refugees refuse to stay where there are no gibbs

>How do you feel about this?
I don't feel anything. I don't live in big cities, I only work there, and most likely migrants would go there

Besides, I have no hopes for Europe and this shithole. Europe is just too rotten to prosper and to have any prospects for a betterment. Poland and Poles are as degenerate as Westerners, why would they face a different fate

Unironically this is what we do. It just werks.

>Dimitris Avramopoulos told reporters
the eternal greek jew said so. Fake news

How does that work? Are they full fledged EU citizens or are they still in 'fugee status?

Reopen Auschwitz Polan
Gas the sandniggers

Turing the Auschitz facility into a non-lethal regular refugee camp would be hilarious.

We took people from Ukraine too

I think they have refugee status

Wouldn't suffering sanctions be cheaper in the long run than ruining your country's future? Must have crossed their minds.

God, I hope they actually manage to force the horde of shitskins on them.
Not because I hate Poland and Hungary, I think they're great.
But because this will guarantee them to leave the EU, and crumble that failed union to its own demise.
ʷᵉ ᵃᶫˢᵒ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵖᵒᶫᵃᶰᵈ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵃ ˢʰᶦᵗᵗᵒᶰ ᵒᶠ ᵍᶦᵇᵐᵉᵈᵃᵗˢ ᵃᶰʸᵐᵒʳᵉ ˢᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᶰᶦᶜᵉ

You better stop being intolerant and welcome the cultural enrichment with open arms

That's so weird. Then they must plan to keep them that way forever, otherwise the whole plan falls apart. This is super insulting towards the refugees. They obviously came here to stay here for the rest of their lives, but the germans are pretty much putting them in prison camps.

Yeah, but If no gibs why stay? We make our own EU and call it V4 or I3

>be refugee
>yay germany here i come
>sent to romania
>mfw

>implying that the "refugee camp" would be nonlethal

Can someone post the comic about Poland receiving EU benefits but backstabing as soon as they're asked to take refugees?
I lost my Sup Forums folder

The sooner they assimilate, the better our economy will be :3

We have taken 100k

I bet they'll puss out and start taking them in.

Quick Poland. They need you to bend the knee before they tell you they're out of money to fund their project unless you stop receiving EU benefits.

>Turing the Auschitz facility into a non-lethal
>Turning
>Auschwitz
>non-lethal
It was never lethal, Árpád. Or do you believe in the 6 milliárd?

Sure, it'd be nice but realistically it won't happen. However a non-lethal camp is very plausible and the Poles are mad enough to actually do it.
Just that alone would gnerate enough bad publicity for the EU cucks to not send them there.

>no free Gibs
>no free rapes
>only tears

This?

I'd recommend gassing yourselves before the rapefugees genocide you. Die like a proper Jew.

cool ECONOMIC UNION you guys have there

I just wanted to emphasise it. But only retards think literally noone died there. A ton of people were starved and tortured to death there, even if the gas chambers are a hoax.

Don't give in

>Mugged and beaten by gypsies
>killed by gypsies if one of them chimps out

Maybe we should send them to gypsie infested parts of Romania, Hungary etc

EU Army is something all Europeans should be researching.

Since its going to be used to stop country's from leaving or resisting against the EU.

Due to it not being ready yet, the EU has been sabotaging Elections.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

You want to know a funny trivia. That guy in the picture we all use is actually a jew, not a muslim.

The muzzies might convert the gyppos to their savagery. It's best to keep them away from each other, otherwise the gyppo problem will get a lot worse than it already is.

that is an interesting plan

>Wouldn't suffering sanctions be cheaper in the long run than ruining your country's future?
About 40-50% Poles here vote for EU-trotskyist parties who blindly support whatever the EU comes up with, so you're correct, but people here just hate catholicism too much and they will support whatever makes catholics furious

>Hungary forms a union with Poland
Problem Solved

Dump them on the border near Germany and tell them all about how Germany has shittons of free money and gibs

They'll leave on their own

I don't think the gyppos can keep away from pork and alcohol so you don't have to worry about conversion

where did you hear that from?

>With the growing popularity of Islamic Rage Boy on the web, the true nature of his identity was bound to be revealed. In November 2007, a DailyMail journalist visited Kashmir and conducted an interview with the famous protester.
Despite being nicknamed a “boy,” Shakeel Ahmad Bhat is a 31 year-old bachelor living with his family in Kashmir,

tvp.info/30784942/premier-szydlo-nie-ma-mozliwosci-przyjmowania-uchodzcow

And Polish prime minister tells EU to fuck off. Enrich your own ass you cocksucker.

No need to tell them. Like a single of those foreign connoisseurs is going to stay in poland when they simply can waltz over to goymany, lol.

Tfw we dont have to worry about taking in migrants because our country is a shithole itself and we might as well migrate to other countries too.

tell me fellow EU fags

if there was aver a violent revolution of the people to overthrow the EU dictatorship and stop the destruction of Europa would you join in the fight for our freedom and future or would you hide in your moms basement?

>Since its going to be used to stop country's from leaving or resisting against the EU.
Yeah, they'll forcefully keep countries within the EU.
I'm sure things would go great for them if they tried.

fuck you

Polish prime minister can suck Jarosław big cock. She can't do shit

>Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydlo was defiant, saying: “I am not afraid of these thundering pronouncements by the Commission.

>“We will not agree to the imposition on Poland or any other EU country obligatory quotas.”

Stay strong Polandbro

Dimitris Avramopoulos, Foreign Minister of Greece at AJC (glocal Jewish advocacy)

ajc.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=7oJILSPwFfJSG&b=8716239&ct=13177875

and EU can?

that would be an idea. I talked to a legit old syrian(before the civil wars and shit) and the way he talked about gypsies even made me uncomfortable about how racist he was towards them. I wonder how will these "refugees" would react

Yes. The price is so steep for our income that it is better to be hit by sanctions. The EU said that for every refused gimmigrant we will have to pay 260 000 euros. More than three quarters of our population will never earn 260 000 euros in their lifetimes.
Sanctions also mean sanctions on Germany, since we are basically its workshop.
It's all just smoke and mirrors. They won't do shit.
Notice they don't mention Czech Republic, even though we haven't taken a single one.

I love this picture

I thought this was where it was stuck? Just keep vetoing.

yeah, but Poland has apparently taken in close to 2mil. Shitty cuck germany refused all asylum and refugee requests from Ukraine

They are in for a fucking shock if they think they will listen

I don't know, the mormons, or whatever the fuck those guys are, are converting them around here in pretty big numbers. They'll do anything to rebel and seem to be open for anything that backs that up.
I think they can be convinced that it was all whitey's fault.
But they're also stupid enough to not like the muzzies in fear of the gibs going away. Also, their gangs wouldn't tolerate competition like that in illegal businesses. That can be a pretty strong force against the 'fugees.

>Either way I feel they'll leave the EU rather then agree to this.
Let's hope so

this. let them off each others

>have the infograph but folders are too big to find anything.

Yeah but Poland have 4x the population and almost 4x landmass than we have. Also their border with Ukraine is way bigger. We take in anyone who wants to come.

Bélla geránt aliī, tu félix Áustria nūbe.

To quote Schultz, these refugees are more valuable than gold, so why isn't everyone fighting to get more of them? Instead we're seeing Germs and Frogs forcing refugees on everyone, as if they're some burden?

It's not true. There are roughly 1.2 mil

But catholicism is ultra cucked and says 'le welcome our muslim brothers'

So, they'll vote against that?

Of course any kind of sanctions against member states DO NEED unanimous decision. Even sanctions against russia do need unanimous decision. Honestly, unanimous decision is also needed for rapefugee redistribution system, but gercucks, frencucks and their ass lickers just decided to ignore the law just as they ignored dublin protocol.

How can you be that stupid? First thing what eu will do after you take rapefugees would be to tie their gibs with country they were sent by eu.

it'll be like a game of chess
also I don't know about your gyppos but ours are loyal to the big Gibs (the government) and not one faggot group can convert them to their side

hmm, didn't think of that. I mean 100k is not a little number as my gay ass country took in 50k syrians. We may have a lot of land mass but no much of it is inhabitable.

>Poland takes in Ukrainians instead of blacks
>Ukrainians and poles are pretty much the same people.
>Ukraine saves Poland

Because if you take to much gold, you get Gold Toxicity/Gold poisoning

They won´t admit it, but they want to lower the European average IQ to let people become sheeple much faster than only with normal liberal agenda (USA).
Refugees are valuable, because they´re the part of the plan to make then entire populace docile, but with muslims is it too dangerous, because their inbreeding may potentially delay our technological advance by thousands of years, so we never get to the stars.

Can we leave EU now? We realy dont want to shitskins and niggers. All money of world are not worth to be posioned by muslim 3rd world scum.

You can stikck your euro to ass becose we dont even use it here. Fuck EU.

the entire populace docile*

Yes it would. The EU army would give them a power projection they lack. And if they threatened you, what could you realistically do? The soviets pulled it off and EU has all the right people to emulate them.

oh, my bad
Plus the Ukrainians wanted jobs immediately and tended to find work immediately albeit cash in hand. Ukrainians are not slackers nor are they moochers. That is why we know this migrant crisis is all a farce. Merkle said they will help with labor shortages, but Ukrainians are very hard workers and they wanted none of them

the more we take the richer we will be XD

Same here, but as I said, if they are promised enough good shit they might change their mind. They also hate us a lot despite the gibs and that can irrationally lead them to cut off the hand that gives them the gibs.
We're talknig about stupid, lost people meeting with a violent irrational ideology. The outcome is pretty unpredictable.

There's also a language barrier between them that'd take a generation to get over. For now our gyppos are safe from the muzzies.

>888
I would expect no less than brotherly help from fellow eussr.

Thank god we have organized national militia

Germany and france need EU army

If countries resist they will come and put all people in gay tolerance labor camps. they will be able to leave only after they become cucks.

EU needs to secure the future of all cucks, non-cucks must be exterminated!

22nd of june is a summer solstice. they often do biggest shit (napoleon invasion of russia of hitler's barbarossa) in june.

I bet they will start operation new world cucks in june

Make the meat out of them and sell it to Russians ;)

They're already doing it.

No wonder. The shitskins would touch a single gypsy girl and the shitskin would end up wishing to be back in the warzone.

I doubt they'r honest about converting. Probably just doing it for the gibs. These american cults get financial support from the US from what I know.

KEK that's good

There was a story like half a year ago, an Israeli backpacker was killed and robbed by gypsies because they thought him to be a migrant.