OK, I'm starting to get pissed at Trump a little

Today, Trump's Nat. Sec. Advisor refused to say whether the Western Wall was a part of Israel. Yesterday, one of his diplomats in Israel said that the wall as "in the West Bank."

That's is one hundred percent fucking wrong and the Trump administration knows that.

Let me make this very clear for the antisemites who have clearly wormed their way into Trump's circles. The Western Wall, the Kotel IS Israel. We will NEVER let you have it.

I'm trying to stay calm and hope that Trump issues a retraction on this. Some senators are starting to turn the heat up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Advisor refused to say whether the Western Wall was a part of Israel

get triggered kike

Nobody believes you

CTR confirmed, go away.
I have yet to come across a single American that gives one shit about Israeli politics.

get out jew

>someone other than Trump is saying things, so I'm pissed at Trump.
Reaching much?

>starting to turn the heat up

An interesting expression coming from someone like you. Be careful, you don't want to go around putting these kind of ideas in peoples' minds, do you?

Western Wall is for everyone, Jeyim.

Fuck Israel. Genocidal maniacs.

Filthy kike

KILL YOURSELF FAKE AMERICAN RAT

JAIL FOR ALL SHILLS WHO AID DEMOCRAT MURDERERS

Kikes are such babies.

let *me* make this VERY clear, kike: *we* are the ones who gifted you that dreary sandbox. *we* are going to stuff every goddam one of you into it. *you* get no say whatsoever in the process.

this is the centuries old answer to the *jewish question*

careful what you wish for, hebe -- for ye shall surely get it.

mozel tov.

Stop pretending faggot. The real news is Seth Rich

Do you ever take a step back and think about the fact that's it's just a fucking wall.

If you love Israel so much why don't you live there?

it's like another shoa

Seriously, we need to keep this guy away from the nuclear codes, amiright?

Don't you guys get sick of us ignoring you and talking around you? We get just as much accomplished with you babbling "fuck Drumph" over and over to yourself in a corner.

>I'm trying to stay calm
you seem pretty fanny flustered to me m8

Calm your man tits.
You getting so much emotion out of a news title gets me worried that you might have a heart attack.

You know what, I'm willing to let him be an associate of Israel if he manages to jail Hillary for the murder of Seth Rich, or whoever that turns out to be responsible.

>Western wall
There is no such thing as Christ said that no stone would be left ontop of another at the temple.

"Western Wall/Wailing Wall" is actually the wall of a Roman Fort, Fort Antonia.

youtube.com/watch?v=94rcOVJBMYQ

Jews airhump the wall in order to perform some ritual as described in the Kabbalah.

Wow. It's almost as if most of the country saw this coming