Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwQqNdkyZZo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9oVC-mGW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.
>Russia becomes America ally
>both nuke mecca
>happyending.jpg

No. CNN are Kikes that want all goyim dead or enslaved.

America is Russia's colony thanks to corrupt drumpf

I'd rather we were friends with the Russians than enemies. Like imagine a scenario where US and Russia, the two super powers, team up and rule the world, sharing it together.

Realistically speaking though, I feel I share more in common with your average Russian person, than many other countries we are "friends" with, and certainly more than other raced/cultured US people.

Yes goy, we must kill each other right fucking now. Thats the real problem. Stop questioning MSM.

According to Russia, yes.

>muh russians
people actually believe this? its like a satire from the cold war holy shit..

Not a CNN fan or a kike but people here who truly believe there will ever be a chance of Russian and America being true friends is absurd. We can work together to defeat things like ISIS, but I'm not to keen on Putin or Russia.

This map is retarded on too many levels to count.

Why stop at ISIS? There's over a billion to purge out there.

>CNN keeps saying this.
That is (((their))) whole strategy. If (((they))) keep saying it (((they))) hope people will start believing it. It is just that simple.

Russians are unironically niggers that undermine the West at every step so yes they are the enemy. Not a Kike shill either.

Its 100% accurate.

>Not a Kike shill either.
The fact you fell like you need to say it brings you into suspicion. Even you know you sound like a kike shill.

Russia and America are two sock puppets on different arms of the ZOG.

No, you retard

>1 post by this ID

He is right though. Russians are fucking sub humans. Don't let your hate for the fake russian collusion narrative cloud you from seeing them for what they are.

>CNN keeps saying this. But is it true?
What actual proof did they provide?

If none, than it is just an attempt to garner ratings.

All you hear every day. Russia Russia Russia. There playing some kind of 6D Chess where they got the American MSM who hates them to brainwash Americans into loving them or at the very least thinking about them every day. Before Trump Russia was known for funny Putin pictures. Now all of a sudden there fucking master minds hacking anything connected to electricity. Was that your plan all along comrades?

Because if you are thinking about russia you arent concerned about what the isreali kikes and bankers are doing right now.

>All non-whites count as one race
>When people refer to minorities they mean worldwide
Blacks are a minority in the US because they make up less than half the population. Whites are a minority in South Africa because they make up less than half the population. Emirati are a minority in the United Arab Emirates because they only make up 11% of the population.

Just a sidenote at least Europe isn't as fucked as the gulf states.
>Kuwait is 60% Arab
>Qatar is 40% Arab
>UAE is about 20% Arab

That movie was creepy...

No its all collateral damage from the DNC leaks

MSM is just painting a boogeyman to distract people away from the Democrats corruption because they need to be portrayed as the people's party of America

it was well done, and the mom was a great villain imo

Russia is to the US as Saudi Arabia is to Israel.

>He is right though.
>Don't let your hate for the fake russian collusion narrative

Why would you think that I have any support for Russia when my post are pointing out the kike agenda of blaming Russia for their lose of the election and so on.

I feel no way in regards to Russia but I will not act as if they are Hitler just so I fall in line with the kike agenda of hating Russia.

Take out the kikes who push the current agenda and the rest of this anti-Russia propaganda will not cloud any of our minds.

Also, just as a reminder of when Obama and the Dems laughed at Mitt Romney when Romney said Russia would be a big threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=kwQqNdkyZZo
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y9oVC-mGW8

Just so you know... when the fake Russian bullshit clears and the reality falls on you faggots that you are trying to drive us to war over your loss in the election I will be the first to tune in to watch you faggots committing suicide on livestreams across the Internet.

TL;DR: Fuck all kikes and Russians. If is was up to me all you faggots would get nuked.

It was great

Only when a Republican's in office.

oтъeбиcь пиндocинa тyпopылaя

You will never see two superpowers team up long term, because there will always be that angst between them, the fear that at any moment the other would snap

>More poo and paki slaves than arabs
>More slaves
I see no problem

Russia is our Ally!

I absolutely trust Our President.

WASTED

Damn, this looks pretty spoopy. It's on netflix, I should probably watch it

the US and russia are RIVALS, not adversaries, enemies, friends or allies

rivals may like each other, and may even work together on occasion, but in the end are not in conflict, but rather in contention.

which is best?
a feckless friend or a trustworthy rival?
i say a rival who can be trusted to pursue his own ends is far better than a treacherous and unreliable friend

thats why we have better relations with the russians than the french.

Russia really needs to stop being so aggressive.

We have competing influence and claims on resources but CNN and its viewers are too fucking stupid. If this definition makes someone an enemy then every single country on the planet is our enemy. CNN is just jewish propaganda spreading garbage about people who are fucking more with ISIS than they want and by association, help out Hezbollah. It's anodah shoa!

wow its like the kremlin shills aren't even trying anymore!!
SLIDE ALL SHILL THREADS.

Like any other nation I think it's good to be close but skeptical of motives. But they're far from being an adversary.

I want to fuck the Other Mother
[spoiler]even in her nightmare form[/spoiler]