Whats wrong with pjw?

Why does he get so much hate around here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbT0PBBXJ50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He aims to capture the 15 year old demographic. It's the infowars Long March Through the Institutions to win life long fans.

> flag
Do you really spend all your time here begging for appreciation, PJW?

Polacks forget the normie needs gateway drugs to reach the red pill.

(((infowars)))
(((race mixer)))

This.

He's an entry level red piller.

MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

PJW is alright

its not hate, hes just really cringy

bump

and you sound like an entry level plebitors

Because he's a con man. Produces nearly as much fake news as the MSM.

He's a part of Infowars, that's all you need to know.

He doesn't get genuine hate, just disgust and memeing because he is an alt-lite celebrity and probably a fag desu, good job red pulling normies and rosties because he is a 9/10 in their standards.

No you fool. People love to hate on PJW even though he deserves a lot of credit for pushing the trump narrative and gaining him a lot of supporters.

How are you going to have people join our cause if they're never introduced to the most basic of red pills (fake news, how bad multiculturalism is, etc).

Once they get past that level, they can begin seeing the truth.

Sick argument, bro.

He is an alt-light redditfag

IMAGINE MOI SHORK

The left has clickbait like Buzzfeed, the right has clickbait like PJW.

>not even denying
I think I just rustled some plebbitors jimmies, you fucking pleb gtfo back to your shithole, your fucking youtube celebrities bring nothing but shit to this site
>basic red pill
Because of you faggots posting under shit like this I can't even remember when I saw some nice red pilled threads here, it's all threads made by shills and horde of faggots responding to them. Just like what you are doing right now, you newfags need to lurk more

MAYNE STREET MEATIER

Just like the plebbitfags protecting him in this thread

He used to be good when discussing false flags, the police state, Bilderberg stuff etc.

After the rise of Trump, he abandoned his libertarianism to get on the bandwagon. Then he got off the bandwagon because of Syria, realized he had lost followers for doing so, and then got back on the bandwagon. He now sells shitty "Conservative" t-shirts. Complete sell-out.

He jumped the shark with the CONSURVATISM IS THA NOO POONK RAWK shit. Before then I enjoyed his videos, he had a no-nonsense, factual style which worked a lot better than other skeptic YouTubers. The way he thinks anyone is genuinely triggered by that sentiment and acts like he's le epic troll for saying it to the point where he's having t-shirts made with it on is cringeworthy.

Does anyone actually have any proof that he's married to an Asian woman?

>Doesn't want normies to be redpilled
>Wants his red pill safespace for him and his five friends
>Thanks Shareblue

He's the meteor now

MAYNE STREEM METEOR VS 2 SCOOPZ

I LOVE you PJW (no homo)

Because he is a polemicist contrarian. He has no views of his own, he's just doing it for attention. And like this guy said he's trying to get the kid demographic, banging on about how they're all the new counter culture.

He's basically PewDiePie for politics.

>*overly dramatic indignant voice* ps get your conderpadivizm is da new counter culture t shirt here

What a colossal, earth shattering thundercunt.

I honestly don't know if you're a troll or a complete nigger. I scarcely watch PJW content but I'm just stating facts. You need an audience to red pill or else your movement dies.

>Because of you faggots posting under shit like this I can't even remember when I saw some nice red pilled threads here

I agree the ecelebs threads are cancer. But you're posting on here too faggot. Also OP is probably not a shill but just nu/pol/ to which we go back to my point. Instead of just calling them faggots why not also explain to them how basic PJW and how there's much more truth to be learned maybe then these sort of threads would at least diminish in quantity. But no instead you post two pepe and call everyone a faggot. God you're really a nigger user who probably just started posting here about a year ago.

This
Same with Sargon of Akkad, shoe0nhead, Milo, and others, they're just to redpill normies
Also TL;DR is unironically a really good actually intellectual youtuber for political discourse, especially when he makes videos on research papers

>handing out entry-level redpills to young people

How is that a bad thing again? You didn't explain that part.

The likes of shoe0nhead, Chris Ray Gun, Andy Warski and SomeBlackGuy don't try to redpill anyone, they just mock SJWs while clearly still being left-of-centre themselves.

They don't aim to teach the viewer anything, they just respond to SJW videos, which is pretty much a low hanging fruit.

Why is this a bad thing? Someone needs to garner the interest of the youth.

True I didn't. Because I can't fault that he red pills the young, he's just an annoying cunt about it. I don't actually know what is so appealing about his videos and what makes them appealing to normies. Maybe it is his argumentativeness.

You pleb scum are literally internet refugees, you come here en masse, because you are censored in your shit hole, you dont know chan's culture, you dont fucking lurk, you dont assmiliate, you fall for every fucking bait ever. You have no problem saying "STOP THE IMMIGRATION" but you and you kind are literally doing the same shit then you take our memes and OC and spam them everywhere while you never make anything by yourself. The similarities between you and sandnogs are so obvious and yet you don't even realize it.
>muh safespace
Don't be a newfag, lurk and don't shit the board with your nonsense you cuck. You won't be banned for speaking against us, our against any of Sup Forums's political opinions no matter how radical, so how about you niggers get your fucking heads out of your shit covered asses and finally do something useful and that is
fucking leave

So what? How do you expect normies to take the red pill if they don't take some low hanging fruit first.

A normie doesn't randomly decide to research ((their)) influence without being prompted.

No wonder the left have been wrecking our shit in the culture war. Most of you lot can't grasp the basic concept of a gateway drug.

>PJW

youtube.com/watch?v=cbT0PBBXJ50

You overestimate the average normie. They still believe in garbage like the wage gap and 1 in 5 college women being raped. Shoe is a liberal with mild videos but they still include facts and opinions that the average university student infected with the marxist mind virus would find very offensive.

Of course Shoe doesn't redpill anyone alone, she isn't redpilled herself. The point they are a gateway to a world that ends in Sup Forums and watching people like Jared Taylor etc..

ISLOM HAS NUDHINK TO DUU WITH ISLOM

You're a lost cause you fucking nigger.

THE METEOR IS NATZEE

WEER DA NYU COUNTA COLCHUR

>marrying an Asian woman makes you a shill

Is this seriously the best evidence you can come up with?

Newfags were always shamed and they always should be. If they don't then Sup Forums will end up like fucking Sup Forums. We are already going fucking downhill with quality here. And them and their fucking ecelebs are not helping us. You really believe we will turn them into 14/88 die hard nationalists? Shilling is literally so visible it fucking maddens me how can some of anons be so guillible to post in those threads instead of sage-ing them. Literally weak ago there was a faggot who was asking in a thread what is and how to sage.
> Instead of just calling them faggots why not also explain to them how basic PJW and how there's much more truth to be learned maybe then these sort of threads would at least diminish in quantity.
They will fucking not, because more and more of them and coming, and this Sup Forums is becoming a fucking hangout for normies. Sup Forums is USA what? 43rd most popular site? They need to be shamed to shut their fucking mouths and not held by their hands entire fucking time

>muh pol purity
You fucking sperg plumber. This is why you're 1488 goal will never fucking work because you don't let people make their way there. I don't watch PJW's basic videos anymore either, but I'm aware of how helpful he can be because he was one of the first alt-lite "e-celebs" I watched myself.

potion seller

I live in poland obviously, we dont have nigger or shitskin infestation obviously. So I'm not as 1488 as you may think.
But since elections and since all those "alternative" media sources been talking about Sup Forums and chan there is an infestation of normalfags, "praise kek", "weaponized autism", "baneposting" and all the other shit is being spouted by redditors all over the fucking internet.Native Sup Forums is going to be replaced and outbreed by fucking normies and all that made it special, all the memes and shit that made us so great and so valuable is going to be destroyed.
Sure you can call it purity, or whatever else you want but Sup Forums isn't so appealing to normies because it posts fucking swastikas or make nigger hate threads, but because of the people here, their chan culture which makes them produce all the hiqh quality memes, bants the thing we're fucking known for.
You started watching him then you came here? Then all you know about Sup Forums is what you are seeing right now, and the only thing I can tell you that if it keeps on going the way it's going, it will only get worse

The memes how old Sup Forums was better, the summer is here are all true but not because of just time passing, but because old channers are being replaced and are leaving cuz normies are ruining it.

Ironically shills dont even need to shill, if they want to "win" all they need to do is start posting links to Sup Forums to flood us, and the Sup Forums you know will start dissapearing until it will be merely a empty shell of what it once used to be

He's got a really stupid accent but otherwise he's just an entry level redpiller for normies. Essential for the greater good.

Come and visit some of your countrymen over here and you'll start feeling the 1488 vibe. No, I started watching him a year or two ago when he was on Stefan Molyneux's show. Now, they're both way too tame for my liking. It's a transition. Are you really going to turn your nose up at allies just because they got started on their path to the red pill by watching a Lauren Southern or PJW video?

Shame "praise kek" fags all you want, I encourage it. I despise them too.

But if we shame anyone who watches alt-lite JewTube videos altogether then we'll never bring new people to our side. Politics is downstream from culture.

It's easy to sit in a vastly majority white country and preach purity but we need all the help we can get in Western Europe/America.