Bu.. but.. I thought I'm you greatest ally, America

Bu.. but.. I thought I'm you greatest ally, America..
Why would you do such a terrible thing to you best friend..

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BveL7
web.archive.org/web/20170516191337/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/israeli-minister-frets-change-trump-rhetoric-47422149
youtube.com/watch?v=8dekk2DSEWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
dailysabah.com/mideast/2017/04/26/israel-forgives-unintended-attack-by-daesh-after-terrorists-apologize
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a love-hate relationship dirty kikes.

Is Israel the source of the the crematorium nazi death camp intel?

this is for the USS Liberty

What I want to know is, how do they know this?
>president had private meeting with Russian diplomat
>as soon as both leave the office, stories are already going about leaks, and sources.

Probably members of our own intelligence community.

:^)

Because the Kremlin, not Israel, has Donald's pee pee tapes.

Why can't Donald pee on Israeli hookers :(

>Israel shares information about ISIS with US
>US shares same information with Russia
>NATIONAL SECURITY BREACH
How come no one was upset about Israel sharing sensitive information with the US? How come the US sharing information with Russia is a bad thing? Because DRUMPF? Because MUH RUSSIANS? Or is it possibly because Russia is helping the US fight ISIS? Seems like Israel and it's neocon and liberal cronies are upset about something but what could it be?

oy vey

What did Trump do wrong, exactly? He shared some info on ISIS with the people bombing ISIS. Unless he specifically outed the source or anything what did Trump do wrong?

he's a fucking white male and a threat to Jewish global dominance

impeachment NOW

ISIS is are a warband of PEACE - Hildawg

>english headline capitalize
you deserve to be Killed for That

You'd think with all the billions of aid that the US gave/gives Israel that the US would be able to give away a single fucking piece of intelligence to another country to improve relations a little bit. What's all the butt-hurt really about?

here's a link because OP is a kike.

archive.is/BveL7

web.archive.org/web/20170516191337/http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/israeli-minister-frets-change-trump-rhetoric-47422149

>“Israel has full confidence in our intelligence-sharing relationship with the United States and looks forward to deepening that relationship in the years ahead under President Trump,” Mr. Dermer [Israeli ambassador] said.

What did he mean by this

Do you really not know why Israel has a bad relationship with Russia
Might have something to do with Iran
Lrntogeopolitic

So israel finds out ISIS plans to use a technique to attack civilians, hurries to tell targets, targets tell each other. Everyone scrambles to stop ISIS.

OUTRAGE

Funny thing the Israeli ambassador was like "Whatever, it was us. We forgive Trump."

Meanwhile democrats & neocons are REEEing.

I was listening to NPR they had a guy that was head of the CIA & NSA under Clinton. He suggested more beaucracy less spontaneousness.

That's not OUR problem. That's Israel's problem.
How does intel on ISIS hurt Israel or the US?
Takeyourownadvice

is this why alex jones said it was mcmaster?

heh. nothing personnel, goy

>>You'd think with all the billions of aid that the US gave/gives Israel that the US would be able to give away a single fucking piece of intelligence to another country to improve relations a little bit. What's all the butt-hurt really about?

Fake news.

More goddamn exposure.

The thing is, our government will support Trump no matter what.

That is clearly a lie.

No it isn't. Just wait and see for yourself what shit we will endure in the next 4-8 years

What are you expecting to endure?

We give the US information about the ME. So things like what's happening right now will happen alot more, and we won't mind really

Fake News you Oven Dodger. Bibi and Trump are Bros

You kikes are smart I'll give you that. But the wrapping is becoming undone.

Kek
Mein Neger

It's okay to betray the trust of a Jew. They think the same towards you.

sure?

GAS GAS GAS
I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

One can hope can't they?

>Israeli hookers
More like eastern european sex slaves

Kek

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING SETH RICH MURDER BY HILLARY PROOF HAS BEEN UNCOVERED BY PRIVATE DETEECTIVE TRUMP MAKING STATEMENT IN 2 HOURS THATS 600PM EST

SPREAD IT WE ARE DEFCON 2!!!

HAPPENING

HAPPPENING

ai 3836289 has been activated

my nigger, don't you know Jews are flammable!?
youtube.com/watch?v=8dekk2DSEWQ

There is a reason kike puppets are doing overtime shutting everything down.
From Holocaust to White Genocide on Social Media.
More People get aware of who is pulling the strings.

And it is so obvious that only the jewish State profits from it.

Ok?

>Isreal supports ISIS and doesn't want Ruskies bombing them
is this news?

Everything that could possibly happen is part of the plan, goyim... heheheh

$$$$$$ Goyim $$$$$ $$$$ $$$ $$$$ $$$$

intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

There are Podesta emails that explicitly say that Syria should be destabilized to weaken Iran and protect Israel. Helping Russia destroy ISIS is against Israel's interests.

why are you protecting isis?

Who the hell believes the slimes? They are serial liars.

If not flat out lies, it's all half truths with them.

>ai 3836289 has been activated
wut

Close enough

there is a transcript of their conversation that people within the IC can view because they have clearance to

he outed the source, he shared the location of where the information came from

israel is pissed, and european countries are already saying they're not going to share intel with the US anymore

>he outed the source, he shared the location of where the information came from

>Why would you do such a terrible thing to you best friend..

I was gonna ask you

>"did I leave the oven on?"

which news source will you accept me linking to prove you wrong? i have multiple

we learned being a greatest ally from watching you!

>top 10 anime betrayals

you have sources that prove your national security adviser lied to cover for russia? post all you've got my dude

I know, you could have made millions selling that info to the Russians and Trump gives it away for free.

if that's what you're after here you go, straight from the don's mouth

but i want to know which news cites you will accept as not fake news about the other thing

>mcmaster: the president did not share information with russia
>trump: yeah i did and i'm allowed to because muh terrorism

WTF Israel we trusted you! That wasn't part of our arrangement.

The source of this story is the Washington Post who cites a confidential source. Jeff Bezos owns the WP. How dumb are you, actually?

>>mcmaster: the president did not share information with russia
that's funny because right here he says
>The president the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation
which states that trump did in fact "share information" which is something that countries do with eachother
he then goes on to state
>At no time were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known
verifying that the information he shared was NOT compromising in any way.

are you saying that russia & USA should not communicate, period?

nothing, go to sleep euro

im feeling tired

how about you?

counter-ai 3836289 has been activated

underrated

It was only a bad dream, Shlomo

>At no time were intelligence sources
okay, here is where he is wrong, because the president told them the location of where the intel is coming from

and i'm asking, what news site will you accept as me linking to show you that this is what happened, because i'm not just going to link something at you for you to just be like "lol MSM fake news" or something

so tell me which one you will accept then, because there are multiple sources at this point reporting on that the intel came from a source in Jordan working undercover against ISIS

>Great stuff
Like he's talking about some Yharnam shit

>okay, here is where he is wrong, because the president told them the location of where the intel is coming from
>so tell me which one you will accept then, because there are multiple sources at this point reporting on that the intel came from a source in Jordan working undercover against ISIS
NYT says israel, so it seems like speculation on all ends. although if the media wants to freely give this information to the world then i cannot imagine it's as "compromosing" as they want to pretend.

Trump shares "TOP SECRET" info
Well what part of "President" don't liberals understand.. he can share what he wants and can make any info he feels sensitive "Top Secret" He has that power!

Well, what do you know. No surprise here

the intel came from Israel, the informant was working in Jordan for Israel

the media can give it to the world because the president just tweeted that he has unclassified it and he can do it whenever he wants, so it doesn't even matter now

it was not his intel to give away, the source (Israel) had not given permission to share it with any other countries because it involved revealing the location of an informant in Jordan, they could not even share it with other allies

while not illegal it is highly frowned upon and makes it less likely for allies to share intel with us like this. and Israel is key to sharing this info in helping to fight ISIS as they have a lot of people who speak Arabic working for them undercover to infiltrate them

if any of you give a shit about fighting ISIS properly, this news should be highly concerning to you, because it's going to make it A LOT more difficult to for America

Because Russia is best friends with Iran who also happens to hate Israel.

Erika edit of this when?

Why did you try to sink the USS Liberty? Why do you sell US missile technology to China? Why did you sink the Patria (Jewish refugee ship), why did you attack British/American/German/Dutch peace keepers put in your country to protect you?

Fucking kike.

Wasn't that intel about sandnigger ISIS terrorists anyway?
What's the problem?

what does this mean?

Because:

>Russia shares information with their ally Iran.
>Iran shares information with Hezbollah
>Israeli agents get killed.
>Israel will no longer share information with America.

>Israel is key to sharing this info in helping to fight ISIS
Ayyy lmao
dailysabah.com/mideast/2017/04/26/israel-forgives-unintended-attack-by-daesh-after-terrorists-apologize
Israel has decided to "absorb" an unintended attack by Daesh after the terrorist group "apologized" for it, former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Yaalon told reporters on Wednesday.

>implying israel wouldnt feed us fake news about isis and this was a barium test to see their reaction
Not to mention Russia is a far more useful ally in fighting isis

Why is Israel privy to the inner workings of IS high command?

HAHA what the fuck is going on.

>if the media wants to freely give this information to the world then i cannot imagine it's as "compromosing" as they want to pretend.

This isn't Russian media.

American media isn't controlled by the white house.

They don't want the Goyim to know they run ISIS

Fuck Kikes! Hitler was our only chance at getting rid of you subversive parasites!

you are now aware that the media is harder on the US president, than ISIS, a terrorist organization.

>Meanwhile an Israeli minister literally asks for the assassination of Assad and we're supposed to think Israel isn't more pro-ISIS than pro-Syria

WHO RUNS BARTERTOWN?

Im sorry, Greatest Ally, we will impeach Humpty Drumpfty and go back to defeating terrorism together, and the dirty Russians wont come between us. We love you Greatest Ally

Someone better than me at photoshop could use this pic