Trump vs. Zuckerberg 2020

>Zuck married a smart Asian, Trump has a 3/4th quarter Jewish family
>Zuck made 50 billion via good tech, Trump just values his own brand as being worth 4 billion
>Zuck went to Harvard, Trump went to Fordham and then University of Pennsylvania... because he couldn't get into Harvard
>Trump is fat, Zuck is in shape
>Trump speaks only English, Zuck learned Mandarin as one of his personal annual challenges
>Zuck tries to meet ordinary families in all 50 states this year, ... Trump wants to only fly to Florida to play golf

Don't tell me that Zuckerberg isn't /ourguy/ for 2020. He can truly make America and the world great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQBpuhP5iRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zuckerberg vs. .50 cal 2020

Zuckerberg will win against a .50 cal. He is the real life iron man.

Zucks a cuck

never gonna happen.
not in this Timeline..

>never gonna happen.
>not in this Timeline..

100% will happen. In this timeline. I will meet Zuck, I mean Mr. Marcus Junius Zuckerberg

Based zuckerberg for 2020

Hmmmm

The American people will never fall in love with Zuck. He is too autistic. See video

youtube.com/watch?v=WQBpuhP5iRs

Holy fuck are you retarded

Zuckerberg is a sociopath autist, he's 1000x worse than Trump

except Zuckikeberg sniffs your butt for a living instead of selling weapons

this

IS THAT A SIG HIEL?

>Trump speaks only English
this is a good thing

isn't that called a shekheil, among his species?

Not gonna lie, former Zuckerberg voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Zuckerberg crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear wessels.

There is no way Zuckerberg would last more than 5 minutes in a nationally televised debate.

He literally has /r9k/ levels of social anxiety and awkwardness.

He's a total autist

Zuck the Cuck also said he doesn't believe in privacy. He'd make a great democrat!

>via good tech
HAAHAHAHAHA oh wow

Trump went to Wharton, dude.

Cuckerberg wouldnt win by virtue of the fact that hes a WHITE MALLLLLLLE. Seriously, all leftists have now is identity politics and wedge issues. They've made it loud and clear that they dont want the white man's help, and even if you do, you must subjugate yourself to the sjw, grovel and repent. Most people have more self respect than that.

Fuck Zuckerkike.

Trump 2020

Can we find a motto?

Can't fuck with the zuck ?

This little faggot could unironically rule the world.

I can't tell what's more surprising about that.

A JEW WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF USA

Fuck off jidf you kike fucks

>((((((((((((((((((Zuckerburg))))))))))))))
>our guy

Can't cuck the zuck

So elect that kike president of Germany and your transformation to the cuck side will be complete.

I kinda like Zuck the Cuck, since he's a great reminder that money can't buy you respectability. I envy a bunch of people, but for fucks sake this guy is barely even male. what a loser.

Kek

go get fucked in the ass by mohomad u kraut fuck

>Wharton
What in University of Pennsylvania don't you understand? He went to Fordham for 2yrs because he could not get into Harvard with his bad grades from school. Then his daddy pulled strings to get him into the University of Pennsylvania for his last 2yrs of college... the business & economics department of which later became more commonly known as Wharton Business School.

>A JEW WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF USA
He is a special kind of Jew. He hates money and loves power. He is /ourkindofjew/.

>So elect that kike president of Germany and your transformation to the cuck side will be complete.
Our president is appointed by our parliament, not voted into power.

>Trump has a 3/4 Jewish family
Zucc is literally a Jew

fuck off you filthy kike. you have the shittiest arguments. trump already met more of america then zuck the cuck ever will. go kill yourself please. german kike. our guy? you wish you were american. go get raped by a muslim. faggot

>Zuck married a smart Asian
She's not smart, plus she's not cute. He could have done FAR better.

>trump already met more of america
Sorry, but golfing with other rich dudes who pay millions for a club membership in Mar a lago or whatever that name is, ... that isn't talking to real Americans. That is just fake.

>>Trump has a 3/4 Jewish family
>Zucc is literally a Jew

But his family is only 1/2 Jewish.