HAPPENING!: FBI KNEW!!!

FBI KNEW ABOUT THE WIKILEAKS CONNECTION JUST AFTER HE DIED! THEY HAD ACCESS TO HIS COMPUTER! FEDERAL INVESTIGATOR NOW CONFIRMS!
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.amp.html
#SETHRICH
#WIKILEAKS
#DNCLEAKS
#RUSSIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJE3vp7dVRA&ab_channel=WeAreChange
youtube.com/watch?v=xCRBM--C2ZI&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=HJE3vp7dVRA&ab_channel=WeAreChange

youtube.com/watch?v=xCRBM--C2ZI&ab_channel=BlackPigeonSpeaks

why is no one calling the DC police and demanding a press conference?

Real?

Fuck Comey if true.

I'll bump for being worth checking out

If someone else is less lazy than me I'd love OP's link from both media biases (fox and cnn or whoever) just so nobody can claim it's all fake! (:

Nice

So are we thinking that the vote fraud story is baseless (see attached)?

Wikileaks doesn't use email to communicate. This is fake news. Go to sleep and put CNN on in the background to clean out your mind from this filth

That's great and all, I'm just skeptical of the link between the two.

We know that
(A) Rich was having contact with Wikileaks
(B) Rich was murdered

What I don't buy is the alleged connection. To say "Well given A and B it's clear that Hillary and the DNC put a hit out on him" is faulty logic. There's thousands of other options, ranging from he was actually just randomly attacked to his own paranaoia got him into a bad situation to it being a hit by another group. I'm not seeing any solid logic that accuses the DNC of Rich's murder.

There's the email where Podesta says he's up for making an example of a leaker, but that could literally just mean fire the leaker and publically shame him. To jump to murder from the wording of that email is an unreasonable stretch.

KEK WILLS THIS

OMG guys Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and the FBI knew

GUYS THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE
DONT... LET .... THIS... SLIDE

You have to laugh.
OP and his sperg army think something really important is happening and that the FBI is going to leap into action and execute Hillary Clinton, but actually nothing is going to happen at all and OP will just be sad and maybe kill himself (we can hope)

It's motive. I agree, means and opportunity still have not been proven, but it is too coincidental to not look into.

He was a civilian who gave his life for Americans to know the truth. He should be given the Medal of Freedom posthumously.

Good point. Remember, it's about proving him as the leaker. That's all that needs to be done.

This is different though, now the media is accepting it as a story.

This. Irregardless, Seth Rich is a jewish russian agent, with a heroine and transvestite prostitute addiction. A very troubled young man.

Bump for the Truth. This board is constantly under attack because it gets more traffic in 2 days than CNN gets in viewers in a week.

This basically confirms FBI is covering it up and protecting DNC

You first shariablue. Judas hung himself so why don't you be a good little jew and hang yourself too.

Who cares. If true the entire Russia narrative is BS.

Im so sleepy let's just log off of 4 chan and go to bed

This is very exciting. I'm excited. Is anyone else excited here? I just want to stay excited and never go to sleep.

Kike

>0.000002 shills have been deposited into your account

You are actually a more effective shill than most. You deserve $0.25 instead of the usual $0.05. Make sure to ask your boss for that raise.

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

do you honestly think all of these comments are paid shills and not bored bitter dems trying to troll you?

Hourly reminder that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and liberal scum approve of this.

I can't imagine why all this is finally coming out now...

BUMPING FOR JUSTICE! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

You idiots realize that even if this is all true, they still would need real cold hard evidence to do anything about this? They can't just convict Hillary or the DNC based on the idea that they had every reason to kill him

He was a civilian who gave his life for Americans to know the truth. He should be given the Medal of Freedom posthumously.

>now deceased filmmaker

really makes you think

>a now deceased

kek what a shit show.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Bump

Nope, did not effect my opinion. Seth is the leaker. No Russia. They have been lying to you.

bump

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

There's a difference?

slovak bump

no. but the initial contact is made through email. via their attn. kys shilling faggot.

Reminder that FBI is ran by DNC operatives.

we already know nothing is going to come of this, let's just have some sleep and regroup over the latest drumpf scandal in the morning

thanks for you (yous) sageing your shitty larp thread with Marie Colvin

kek. this.

The DNC is filled with crony politicians, propagandists and murderers - Killary and Podesta being at the top of the list. These people are SO untouchable that even in the face of irrefutable evidence, nothing will happen. This has been proven. Take a look at Hillary's emails for example. She has been PROVEN to have info on Special Access Programs on CIVILIAN SERVERS, which alone, is a federal offense. And look at whats happening to her. Some mildly shitty press coverage and a half-assed FBI investigation led by a partisan hack. These people run everything. There is no way to bring them down.

Comey has been a faggot since the Bush era, all the neocons should have been gassed the moment Trump took office.

IT'S OVER! FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE! IMPEACH NOW!

Lol I'm a trump voter I'm just taking the piss

This shit needs more coverage

After this election how the hell can you still be a Dem? They have been exposed as corrupt and incompetent. Their only tactics are to blame Russia and call their opponents racist, sexist, homophobic, etc...The party is a laughing stock now. I'd be surprised if it lasts until the next election in it's current form.

Is there any saving D.C.?

hump de bump de bump

Let me remind you of the OTHER Podesta email chain referring to "wet work" that occurred at the time of Antonin Scalia's death.

damn I bet Assange feels like shit. all these people around him died

they say there are witnesses to the crime. but the police department will not talk to them. they also say it was several blacked out vehicles that surrounded him, shot him and drove off. Where are these witnesses and why wont the police department interview them.

To jump to murder from the wording of that email is an unreasonable stretch.

not when they have means and motive...and a dead fucking body with no other suspects or evidence to deflect from the jennifer palmeri & john podesta murder of Seth Rich.

Exactly. There's still a lot of steps between the two. I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying that acting like this proves anything just makes you look schizophrenic. We should be working to find the links and not posting 9 threads an hour about how this proves that Hillary personally hired a moon reptile to shoot Rich.

Why?

Thank you. If I get 11 more sheckles I get an honorary strap on Jew nose.

>A federal investigator
But only CNN makes up sources. Amirite

@125782033
Fucking idiot. You got 3 (You)s and gave 3 back. Now you don't get paid.

So how exactly did Gavin MacFadyen die?
Google says lung cancer, but if anything that makes it more suspicious. A convenient excuse for his death that people wouldn't look too far into.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
You're doing Gods work kids.

Because alleged hack of DNC by Russians in their main argument in Russian meddling. Wikileaks denied that it was given them by us, so it must've been insider leak, which points us to Rich.

>To jump to murder from the wording of that email is an unreasonable stretch.

...THEY WERE VYING FOR CONTROL OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, THE STAKES ARE FUCKING HIGH AS SHIT. MURDERING SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO STOP YOUR POWER GRAB IS NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION.

>Thank you. If I get 11 more sheckles I get an honorary strap on Jew nose.

something tells me you don't need a strap on (((nose))).

getting nervous, shill?

who else has been murdered Sup Forums?

Anyone who gets in the way.

The lady investigating CF trafficking orphanages in Haiti. I forget her name

Monica Peterson, and her piece of shit professor covered it up.

Trump bump

the only one who died in that plane crash?
how so?

Wut so..
>FBI knew and did nothing
>Comedy fired
>a week later it comes out

shocking, isn't it?

How can they possibly contain this now

Seth rich was a traitor, why the fuck is Sup Forums so obsessed over him?

Shits getting interesting

A traitor to the enemy.
If you hate him so much, you must be the enemy.

We don't care about him, yes, he is a traitor.

It's what he had released.
The light, shed down on even bigger crimes

Prepare for a whole new angle on the russia-hacjing story freshly baked by tomorrow morning

OH MY GOD ITS REAL NOW

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh fuck when the new fbi director is named this is being reopened.

There is no saving it.

That would kill the Russian hacker lies

>not posting the full version

Wait different one. Sorry.

What's the play? Say that Seth Rich was a Russian!!! agent who hacked the mainframe so the DNC had the right to murder him out in the street?

Pretty much. The fake Washington Post story came out just as the Seth Rich wikileaks connection was announced. It wasn't coincidence.

FBI BUGGED THE DNC!!

>"we"

This isn't a clubhouse, "we" all have our own individual thoughts, if you need to be told what to think, go back to watching MSNBC or FOX , "we" don't need you here

B-but that's Putin's signature, guys

figure of speech you overly literal autist

They could have just taken the L. Now not only are Dems going to get painted as murderers. Their whole Russia narrative will be utterly btfo and nobody will ever trust a Dem or anyone in the media ever again. Who needs 10d water polo? These guys are ruining themselves with their own insanity and lies.

So full of shit what is the source of this document ?
The link provided is of the story but does not include your document.

I call BS.

well you have two leakers like snowden and manning that i believe could be killed if the gov was that heinous, and then you have seth rich, who was killed

so maybe seth rich was murdered in a random act of violence, or maybe there is something else that made his leaks worthy of execution.

I agree, not enough evidence to proof DNC or Hillary had him killed.

Like other people have already said, the big win here is proving Seth Rich was the leaker. Hillary et al keep whining about losing the election from Russia hacking the DNC and releasing emails.

No one called a traitor to the guy that leaked the fappening.

yes it does