how white is your city/town/college?

Ya go me curious, OP.
>Look it up
>mfw ~90% white

jew/10

Not white enough.

Whiter than an Albino

My town is 77.1% white, 13.3% nigger

My town has 98% white, 1.5% black & 0.5% other. Assuming it's stayed the same from when I found out 6 months ago

Don't worry, you'll reach 100% diversity soon enough.

0% white
100% hispanic
t. America 2025

my city is 60-70% white

my college is like 90% white

>The racial makeup of the township was 98.73% White, 0.23% African American, 0.04% Native American, 0.49% Asian, 0.23% from other races, and 0.28% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.40% of the population.

Not even my own home town is completely safe from it.

>manx

wat

never heard of this

Isle of Man. It's a pretty rare flag though.

I hope I did this wrong

It's another tiny culture around the British Isles like Faroese or Jersey. We have so many tiny cultural strongholds that we could probably list a hundred no problem. Especially if we differentiate Liverpudlian from Irish and such like that.

my school within the university, not sure how you say this in english, is both 95% white and 95% male

>THE motorcycle race each year
>Founder of Ubuntu moved there from South Africa while continuing to push progressive multiculturalism, the usual affluent leftist thing

>Freshmen

When will the American Universities do away with this sexist term?

They're Freshpeople you shitlords

This outdated as though. I'm seeing more blacks around here.

Acording to some visitors on /pol my slavic town wouldnt be recognized as white city so my city is propably 99% slavic full of so called white czechs.

>literally 98% white
>population is only 500 though

We have some work to do...

Good ol' SoCal!

College is 90-95% white
College city is 80% white
Home town is close to 100% white

just

>88% white
we need to go whiter

pic related my fathers side is german-croats

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING SETH RICH MURDER BY HILLARY PROOF HAS BEEN UNCOVERED BY PRIVATE DETEECTIVE TRUMP MAKING STATEMENT IN 2 HOURS THATS 600PM EST

SPREAD IT WE ARE DEFCON 2!!!

HAPPENING

HAPPPENING

Ai 49668468 has been activated

They have no tails.

in my entire life i have seen like 10 black people here
and most of them were here for vacation

I can't know this (((for some reason)))

Engineer masterrace I assume.

My area is 95% Hispanic, tis' bretty gud

Niggers naturally start to pop up once you get closer and closer to the biggest city/college but they are still few in numbers, lots of them are useless beggars, but we keep them under control.

>The racial makeup of the county was 82.4% White, 9.5% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 2.5% Asian,

correct

96% white
1.8% hispanic
0.7% black
0.4% asian
0.9% amerindian
0.5% other

Not white enough

99.9% white country

couldnt find any source but in all of portugal most minorities are in the big cities like lisbon or porto,i have seen data that points to 4 %, but where i live there are nearly no blacks i see one every 3 months maybe.