How does it feel knowing Trump is the least popular president in U.S. history?

How does it feel knowing Trump is the least popular president in U.S. history?

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/02/03/rel2a.-.trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Independent

Sorry, but we only trust real news sources here.

All this shows is how close we are to an actual civil war.

Everybody who doesn't like Trump wants him impeached, tortured, and executed at this point

Everybody who likes Trump is convinced he has done absolutely nothing wrong and thinks the left is completely insane

The differences are completely irreconcilable now. This will only end in 1930's/40's levels of human loss and bloodshed

BLORMPF

DARUMPPRGHHHHFFFFF
lmao xDDD

Considering that Lincoln was very unpopular, I'd say I feel pretty fucking good about it. You stupid piece of shit nigger. Go shill somewhere else

Are these the same (((polls))) that showed Trump down at all times in all places to the point where Hillary didn't even think about him anymore?

>Washington government employees and lifelong politicians don't like the president we elected
>And so they've graciously decided to remove him for us
This will not cause any problems at all no sir

>poll finds
Remember, Drumpty Wumpfty Pudding and Pie only has a 2% chance of winning, goyim!

Typical narcissist, never concerned with principals or ideals, only what others think of you. Get help.

I trust 0 media.

When did things like popularity become a problem? You can't be impeached cause people don't like you.

That's more of an indictment of american intelligence than anything else. That's like saying your neighbor who you don't like should be charged with murder.

LOL DRIPPLE DROPF IS FINISHED, YOU CAN KEEP THE SCOOPS

Worst president in U.S. history ahahahha, thank you Donald for destroying your legacy you fucking kike lover. Should have stuck to being a reality TV star.

The same way Hillary Clinton had 98% of win.
Fake news and hardcore anti-trump propaganda of every news, media, industry and corporation owned or with lobby of vermins of democrats party who Americans let them have monopoly to manipulate for themselves and turn the country into a social freak shithole with their manipulation of news, propaganda, narrative, edited, everything. Every industry.

Democrats party are demons.

>believing polls in the media are an accurate representation of people's opinions
>2017

I don't think Lincoln was very popular, Fampai.

Just polled everyone in my apartment and studies find that crack cocaine should be legalized.

> Because there is nothing that Trump did that is a impeachable offense

Drumpf voter here, but honestly we cant have him oppose impeachment more than support impeachment.

Few people I speak to like him but none can pinpoint exactly what it is they don't like about him. They seem completely brainwashed.

If you still believe polls after watching trump be given a 2 (Buzzfeed) to 15 (nate silver) percent chance of winning the election, there is something seriously wrong with you.

Dont ever post on my board again.

Literally ShareBlue's polling operation.

Saged.

>only news I agree with is real news

I don't know, how does it feel to be clinging to irrelevant polls? Will they make you feel better when Trump is picking the next Supreme Court Justice this summer?

The independent is literally owned by a russian oligarch

Actually Obama had the lowest average approval rating of any president in history. Rasmussen has kept trump between 45-52% approval and they were the closest for election.

(((independent)))

anyone providing their links should be perma-banned

Anyone who supports impeachment is literally a paid shill. Fuck them.

lol dumpsters won't be able to fight back they'll just whine and say hillarys emails LMAO

Imagine this, even with all manipulation of the media, they tried to pretend that Obama was not disliked and when him was disliked they used the strategy of race bait.

Democrats party are disgusting evil and is disgusting see their political shill manipulation in every industry, movie, celebrity, channel, news, website who they have full control or lobby within of USA and other left-wings who copy these vermins in other countries of world being destroyed by their horrible influence for these countries even in Europe, like shit like theguardian, bbc, independent, but we also have in USA huffington post, cnn, buzzfeed, new york times, salon, washington post, usatoday, mediamatters, snopes, basically thousands of the same democrats party brainwashing manipulation websites, who were in also in hacked emails easy to read on wikileaks, who lied in the election, promoted fake news, edited videos like CNN, manipulated everything, then you have the old marxist power of democrats party over the media to try to shill and manipulate for themselves, their slave celebrities who will sell their ass to please their owners in these industries or stay in silent unless they are forced to make propaganda for vermins of democrats,even simpsons on fox having anti-trump and political shill propaganda made to please the democrats party

Is disgusting

Is criminal let the democrats party have monopoly and try to manipulate everything, is sufocating live with shit of democrats party every day trying to manipulate because they want to elect their next garbage of shit DNC, Democrats party

And the controled opposition in republican party like McCain, Bush,Paul Ryan, every one who was trashed by vermins of democrats party but if are useful they will use them, and these piece of shit are controled shit anyway.

What's the difference between bush and Obama?Nothing, just the shit media of democrats party manipulation to cover up and portray this shit good instead of bad, but Hillary is even worse

You are correct.

Trump doesn't gave a damn about movement conservatism and has no interest in playing the long game on their behalf. Trump intends to put the Republic through the crucible NOW, while he is still in a position to benefit if the rule of law and the republic itself break. He does not care that the downside risk to his brazenness could be a generational setback for right-wing authoritarians, because he'll be long gone from politics by then.

He wants to play for all the marbles, NOW. He wants a full blown constitutional crisis ASAP to see how far he can go.

I don't know. I work for share blue and lots of us are starting to like trump. I'll probably quit my job in a few days and get a respectable job.

So Obama is the best US president?

>How does it feel knowing Trump is the least popular president in U.S. history?
How does it feel reposting a (((poll))) which has no supporting doccumentation.

How do I know that they just did not step foot into Inner city new-york and just do their polling there?

Wrong, Obama and Bush 44 approvals have hit lower lows

Great desu. I voted him to condem liberals to a constant state of discomfort and anger. And mr. President as exceeded expectations.

I just did a poll in my household and President Trump has a 100% approval rating.

Democrats need to be lined up against a wall and shot

Polls

\thread

Exactly
They are the same leftist garbage than BBC, Theguardian and even Dailymail, all of them are cocksuckers of DNC owned media and i don't know if they are organized and talk with the DNC elite in the USA or if they just follow their lobby and manipulation because they think that is "cult" being cocksuckers of shit democrats party manipulation, shilling, lies, everything who they always will make for themselves.

Americans should destroy the monopoly of democrats party in all these industries, this is not normal, also another party should be created to replace and destroy the democrats party, and the most important, destroy democrats party corrupt monopoly, lobby and manipulation in media, news, control of industries with celebrities, lobby, corporations. Democrats party are losing the political power but still acting like they are owners of USA since they control the media, corporations, industries and everything.

It's not normal, create another strong big party to replace the democrats party and don't let this party be infiltrated. It's disgusting see shit of democrats party every day who is explicit these piece of shit wanting to get power and using all their disgusting industries to manipulate for themselves

The people who reply to CNN polls and CNN viewers.

P R E S I D E N T
E
N
C
E

FAKE

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/02/03/rel2a.-.trump.pdf

This is the poll in question.

1000 people. No information about what area they were targeting.

Judge this shit by yourselves.

NEWS

during the tribulation, 2/3 of humanity dies

BRAND NEW POLL FINDS THAT TRUMP HAS ZERO CHANCE OF WINNING THE ELECTION.

polls, lmfao

>Thinking Fox and Breitbart aren't GOP owned Media
>Thinking he can trust anything any of the news agencies tell him.

Why do they say Americans when the poll is international?

>98%

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.

correct