I'm not really into politics, but everywhere I look someone is trying to make me feel bad for being white

I'm not really into politics, but everywhere I look someone is trying to make me feel bad for being white.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=VhC5ob8RGQg
youtube.com/watch?v=4l5nfBzl19g
youtube.com/watch?v=38EDhpxzn2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters. The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron. This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron. If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

You should really feel bad for being straight..

Whites are the biggest threat to the global elite because they have a history of being exceptionally well organized and ruthlessly efficient. So much so that they colonized the majority of the world and moved the standard of living into a new era.

Contrast that with modern whites and how their culture, solidarity, and motivation has been destroyed. It's all an invention to weaken the number one threat of global indoctrination. And it's working.

stop posting this in every single thread you fucking serb

Whites are the majority in western developed countries and according to doctrine the majority is always opressive to the minorities.

This makes them your enemy and it's morally okay and desired that you destroy the opressive class.

Cultural marxism simply replaced the wealthy with the opressors and the workers with the opressed.
It's an endless game of divide and conquer which helps whoever controls the narrative to maneuver their way to the top.

Because kike says so and if goym says no kike calls nazi to goym and bans him from society!

>Why?

Losers don't have haters

Being a white male = winning

Because they want to exterminate you and your entire race, even if you're just some sperg who keeps to himself. I didn't care for politics either, but we don't have a fucking choice anymore.

I wish this wasn't true

jesus that ass

Envy that's why.
now who's the girl?

>everywhere I look someone is trying to make me feel bad for being white
ok dude on behalf of the Puertorican population we wont anymore as long as we get to see more of dat ass...

/poll/ is full of mountain niggers complaining about all the other niggers... Seems like they have haters after all
Good job, user, splendid, You played yourself

Not gonna lie...I'd probably do it

Who likes these fat cow butts? Faggots that's who.

>Looks at flag
Not surprised

what's her name?

you're one step closer from breaking out of the matrix.

Another post crying about how rough it is to be white. Fuck you, guy. Every race sucks, deal with it

Then you're too surrounded by asshats.

It gets under my nerve that SJWs who push the privilege argument are, at the same time, using the "suffering = goodness" morality of the christianity that they themselves denounce.

Stop living in a country of niggers you dumb fuck. It'll be happening more and more, as you become a Goddamn minority

Idk maybe because you're a proxy bigot?

damn i didn't know harambe looks like THAT

Confirmation bias

stop falling for it?
good do something productive like creating content that will help someone else?

I hear programming is very lucrative, not telling you my goals in this area, but think about everything you hate having to do online, create a way to automate it...

Tip pick something everyone has to do every once in a while regardless of status and there you have it.

white geNOcide

>Then you're too surrounded by asshats.
so this, ignore racist people, they are shitheads that will cloud your world view till you think like them and everything looks like its out their to destroy you.

That is an dysfunctional way to live your life being dictated by others....

You are only limited by your own thoughts, stop being so negative about everything, there is a whole world out there to be explored by you, in your own way in your own time.

and if Sup Forums thinks it is going to win this meme war 2.0 you have nothing but hate and thus you will all fail, trust me, trust us ^_^

Holy shit is this b8? If you're for real, why are you even here you dumb faggot, we're already winning this war, 50% of young people voted le pen, 80% of 65+ voted Macron...the future is ours

faggot polack rejecting message of truth from the brit. Why am i not surprised?

Get some balls, gay boy. And do something for yourself.

guaranteedreplies.jpeg

>MUH
>FUCKING
THICC
H
I
C
C

source

were gonna need a source for that op

We must secure a future.

enjoy ur aids

shut up idiot you don't understand and i can't explain it to you in simply terms other than you're fucked and you don't even know it.

You woke up today huh? this has been going for possible thousands of years k.

fuck your racism i will no longer be a part of it, people like David icke were right, you are and i was being lead right into fucking hell, you claim to fight the system yet you do as the system tells you, THINK ABOUT THAT YOU FUCKING STUPID SIMPLE PLEBITON...

WATER FAST FUCK NUT....

>1 post by this
Fuck off, shill.

Because they hate you.

They just fucking hate you.

My guess is because it makes money right now. ten years ago it was NASCAR and american flag pins. Now its "Dear White People," mustache wax, and sex change operations. In a few years it will be thoroughbred racing, chewing tobacco and militias

i've finally and unironically come to this conclusion today. It hurt. It's also liberating.

Self hating whites.
Jews that can't figure out their DNA is minimum 50% white.
Communists and dumbshits who were raised on welfare that have never bothered to take any responsibility for their own lives but have had opportunities to get out the ghetto.

you people that just fuck for the hell of it, fuck you, you have aided in the destruction of that which is sacred. Sex is not just some physical thing we do to reproduce or to enjoy, by fucking people you really wouldn't fuck/have relationships with if sober, you are using energy that is most powerful in favor of demonic ways.

Mark my words you will be sorry if you keep going.

>white people
>not the number 1 cucks for isreal

It took years for me. But eventually I came to understand all of the leftist accusations about white racism were just them narrating their own feelings about race and projecting it on to their enemy.

What they accuse you of is how they really feel about you.

you have to truely love someone to fuck them, otherwise that energy is transferred into hateful beings, they exist and are trying to get you to play their game.

Stop

where are we?

you are yet 2 years away from the truth.

It's what happens when you start treating them like people.

Look what Dr. Schwietzer says about blacks. And he dedicated his entire life to helping them

>suddenly think they are the cool kid

fucking idiot

for white children

you go to bad places

Children who grew up watching Star Trek TNG were delighted at the thought of never having to mow the lawn, take out the trash, or get a job at McDonalds. They eagerly awaited the day when they could just yell at the wall to get plate of pizza rolls and spend all day playing video games in the holodeck.

Of course, their little child brains couldn't grasp that a society that places zero burden of production upon it's members is only possible if you literally have a source of infinite energy that requires zero upkeep and can be turned into anything and everything you want also with zero labor. In short, motherfucking impossible.

Those children then got to spend their school years being infantalized left right and sideways, such that the concept of personal responsibility for anything is offensive to them. Pic related

These children now make these pointless arguments, claiming that the the straight white male has been playing the game of life on easy mode, and that it's now their turn to have things handed to them. Never you mind that the basis for these claims is simply untrue.

If they can't get their replicators and holodecks then they want to settle for having the least expectation placed on because of the traits they were born with, or in the cases of the straight white males who go along with this charade, the mental illnesses they've self diagnosed as having. Vichy gonna Vich.

In simple terms, these people are self deluded lazy fucks who don't ever want to work a day in their lives and will happily destroy and devalue everything they come in contact with in the pursuit of their fucking pipe dream

Why should we feel bad about being white? We conquered the world and subjugated everybody else

teach me your mystical powers that i already knew.

Sup Forums is finished once they wake up they will be assimilated.

repeat after me

Sup Forums is liberal, always was and always will be

now ask yourself

What good is fighting if the ride never ends

Sleepy very sleepy, lets retire for the night eh?

The next day you wake up you will be 100% a totally different person, this is 100% fact, you can't remain in the past or project into the future, this is now.

Name ten of these "global elite" without looking it up or posting an infograph you haven't even read yourself.

>motherfucking impossible
You misspelled happening in the next 50 years. Automation's a powerful tool. Of course some dickhole will probably start an ai rebellion and kill us all, but that's unrelated.

50 years ago we were supposed to have flying cars today. You're an idiot if you belive robots will be able to take over EVERYTHING

I love these memes.

I am formless, but I was once very much Sup Forums

I speak from my heart only, i serve it, the higher power that guides me. I affiliate with no one, if what I say is beneficial to Sup Forums's enemies then that is what it is.

I don't make memes

and fuck you kys...

PS you really don't want to fuck with me...

Only black people can have fun in pools now.

Sorry for inconvenience

Your children might have aids

in the end nothing really matters to me, everything i see is in my mind, thus so are you...

Explain why a multi-ethnic society is desirable.

please repost the niggres. it got removed

The answer has always been right in front of you user

The bigger question is, what does OP gain by posting this thread?
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

You people sure know a lot about shills.

>Why?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

youtube.com/watch?v=VhC5ob8RGQg

I know I know I fucking know....

I fear no one and nothing.

My dad works for moot and I called him just now and he's getting your IP and I'm gonna trace it back to you right now.
Kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit.

God I love black women

youtube.com/watch?v=4l5nfBzl19g

Trust me it gets better, never give up.

@38:52

It gets better and better, intelligence is not....

Intelligence is that which intangible and has no name or classification and just is.

Fag

First of all, onus of proof is on you for that. Second, I don't think it is desirable, I just don't buy into the "da joos" meme

Din jävla fitta

Solid stuff Sven.

Because we are done fighting you stupid fucking pillock, and now we strive for peace on earth by any means necessary and because that will ensure the survival of our species for generations to come.

You might not like it because you're disillusioned, thinking there is this great divide between people, you're living in a dream world or a nightmare...

We will form the united human alliance or what ever words chosen , and you will rot in your mothers basement faggot.

You will know when your door comes smashing in....

welcome reddit fags, this is your place now, stay away from Sup Forums...

Maybe you have an issue with being white ?

Yummy.

youtube.com/watch?v=38EDhpxzn2g

I remember when there was a pitch black sky... (I seriously do)

Reddit fags all these worlds are yours expect /bantz/ and Sup Forums attempt no landing.

>me
>fucking a monkey
I'm not that depraved, besides my finn-mong girls here have ass better than any of your negresses