New Jersey Yes?

New Jersey governor refuses to ban child marriage because 'it would conflict with religious customs'

'An exclusion without exceptions would violate the cultures and traditions of some communities'

>A high profile Republican governor has declined to sign into law, a measure that would have made his state the first to ban child marriage without exception.

>said such a ban would conflict with religious customs. He did not specify what religions he was referring to.

>“An exclusion without exceptions would violate the cultures and traditions of some communities in New Jersey based on religious traditions,”

so can I marry 9 years old Aisha in Jersey?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-jersey-chris-christie-child-marriage-ban-fails-religious-custom-a7735616.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-jersey-chris-christie-child-marriage-ban-fails-religious-custom-a7735616.html

prep the warheads

Based Fat Man. Hopefully this picks up steam and normies get redpilled even harder on this often forgotten part of Islam.

>has been a staunch supporter of Donald Trump
OF COURSE THEY WOULD TIE HIM TO TRUMP
WHY NOT
EVERYONE HAS TIES TO TRUMP AT THIS POINT

I think it's for the amish

Ugh religion is so fucking retarded I swear.

when you allow genital mutilation of children in the name of religion, allowing marriage of children ain't a problem either.

I'll take equal protection under the law for 800

NJ fag here. It's because Jews in Lakewood would not be able to do teenage marriages.

HANDS UP GUIDO

marriage is a joke at this point, just another avenue of welfare for women. may as well let children get married

And heeeee's blacklisted.

>I think it's for the amish
I don't think they have a huge presence in NJ. This is certainly about a specific religious group, but not the Amish.

lol

Pennsreich when?

its about this

Every day, The desire to purge grows brighter and brighter

>traditions of some communities

>one of the few trump supporters in goverment
>Sup Forums can't stop trying to bring him down

if you try anything the whites will stop you

the fuck is that

we are supposed to be a nation of laws that is impartial to the peculiarities of religious factions. PERIOD

This is why I fucking hate the GOP.. Bunch of faggots who love the Saudi's and are inconsistent with their principles ALL THE FUCKING TIME

well Kurt, most circumcised males in the US aren't even jews
they sell it as a beauty/hygiene standard
same like fluoride enriched tap water in place of proper dental care

D-did the Google accidentally my preferences, Sup Forums?

a-am I already listed in FBI?

>Thylane Blondeau
>16 years

>Makenzie Foy
>16 years

>Maddie Ziegler
>14 years

>Independent Non-Stories

Christie vetoed it because it considered 16 and 17 year olds getting married as "child marriage

>so can I marry 9 years old Aisha in Jersey?
No, you marry her at 6, fuck her at 9. With all the hormones in food and water, girls mature much faster anyway.

Make 'prep the loli clitorises', not 'prep the boring warheads', you evil warmonger you.