Sandnigger recently attacked a Dutch with crutches for no reason and kept kicking him on the floor while laughing:

Sandnigger recently attacked a Dutch with crutches for no reason and kept kicking him on the floor while laughing:
youtube.com/watch?v=jJcKdnll4fk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXXQselqRxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cb7-A94dd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all muslims and jews deserve to die. they're responsible.

he deserve it ,wh*te pussies

translation plox

ahahahha

any more vids like this?

>toothpaste
lmao

No, I only have this picture for you, roach.

Bump

Who cares Europeans are cucks my latina wife and FUCKING BASED black Trump supporting friend agrees.

The Kid and his parents are big time liberals and he deserved to have his ass kicked

Hopefully. Either he gets redipilled or he deserves what happened to him.

bullshit fuck off schlomo/fuck off kikes. Cheering for any of our people getting fucked up is treason. Stupid nigger lovers

how to spot shills pol

Gay euros deserve every second of this.

All their years of fucking snooty attitudes towards America. Now you little shits get the enrichment you so desire.

the refugee is such a fucking flop

he fights as though he too were disabled

Well, if he was one of us, then it would be indeed upsetting. But there is a chance that he is pro-refugee multiculturalist cuck. So maybe this cured him and his family or some of his friends. I often feel it is simply necessary that it gets worse so that people finally wake up.

It is not better in the US though. We are all facing the same problem.

you saved a thumbnail newroach

sadly this
Every time I time I see some fragile yurpoor getting beaten I always know that 9/10 times they're progressive liberals that want more vibrant people of color.
Until they get armed and put these animals in mass graves I don't give a fuck.

His prior liberal beliefs have been scrubbed from Dumpert.nl., the site where the video was first posted. I doubt anything has been learned other than the fact that the "16 year old boy" needs to find a more productive way to work out his anger (I am not making this up)

>Is roach
>Isn't exterminated
Your time will come, kebab cannot compete.

But this is what they voted for. The kid and his mother wanted this. He is a happy dutchman

Oh my god. It suddenly all makes sense. The Jews have used the US government's military might to destabilise the middle east, causing millions of refugees to flood into Europe. The Europeans will reach a boiling point and start exterminating kebab.

yeah, man. Did you only recently piece together that there's no difference between the bloated sandnigger population in europe before WWII and the bloated sandnigger population in europe today?
tl;dr "holocaust" was reaction to euro refugee crisis 1.0

Dear President Trump,

Please unleash an Ohio Class Submarine with a full complement of UGM-133As upon the Muslim world.

Sincerely,
The Non-Muslim World

the crutches reminded him of assault weapons used in his war torn land, it's clearly the dutch kid's fault for being insensitive

I think it's time we remove that Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke, in order to give the Dutch a mercy killing. It's for the best.

Fucking pathetic. You can kill a man with crutches.

You must embrace it white man. You must let the hate flow through you. Disregard repercussions and take out your anger on those that desecrate the soil of your ancestors. Every time they harm one of yours you must retaliate tenfold. Violence is their mother tongue and you must speak it fluently.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXXQselqRxQ

youtube.com/watch?v=8Cb7-A94dd0

It is quite pathetic my genetic cousins have forgotten what pic related is and how it got them to a First world status in the first place. My area of the world may be mocked and derided by "intellectuals" from where I came from hundreds of years ago, but one damn thing is for sure in Georgia...you can smoke a mother fucker dead for pulling this shit and get a hi 5 from the cop on the scene off camera. Goddamn tragedy gun laws are fucked over there. This is what you get with faggot nanny states when the subhuman runs amok.

>Dutch
>Attacked for no reason.

I would beat a dutch myself. The guy is probably a faggot like most europeans.

This is highly symbolic. A crippled Europe attacked and floored by immigration.